[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

“W” Lee Jong-suk-Han Hyo-joo, the connecting link of the space-time-cross travel. Tips: Characters' chart. The connecting link of the leading roles, Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo in drama “W” has been released.

tumblr_inline_oa7ls8i0oK1sp3v51_540.jpg

On July 11, Monday, MBC’s new Wednesday & Thursday mini series “W” released the characters’ relation among Lee Jong-suk, Han Hyo-joo, Kim Yi-seong, Lee Si-un, Lee Tae-hwan, Jung Yoo-jin and other major roles. The distinct photos and relationship chart are garnering attention. “W” is a suspense romantic story in which a female doctor Oh Yean-joo, who lived in the real world, accidentally entered the world of the webtoon “W”and met the leading actor Kang Cheol (acted by Lee Jong-suk). They developed their romantic relationship and at the same time solved many incidents that happened along the way. 

tumblr_inline_oa7lujoO2k1sp3v51_540.jpg tumblr_inline_oa7ltwIuOF1sp3v51_540.png

In the stills released, the interesting connection of reality and the webtoon world between Oh Yean-joo and Kang Cheol attracted our attention.

In the work studio of Oh Sung-moo (acted by Kim Yi-seong), the most popular cartoonist in Korea, whose status was almost equal to a super star, Oh Yean-joo stared at the monitor carefully. She saw Oh Sung-moo’s thick-skinned pupil, Park Suk-bum (acted by Kang Ki-young ). A sketch of Kang Cheol, the leading role of the webtoon “W” hangs on the wall as well as the pictures of Seo Do-yoon (acted by Lee Tae-hwan) and Yoon So-hee (acted by Jeong Eu-gene) in order.

Kang Cheol is not only an Olympic Game shooting gold medalist, but also a super chaebol with many TV stations. He has many fans both in the webtoon world and in reality. 

Oh Sung-moo, who is the key of connection between Kang Cheol and his big fan, Oh Yean-joo, has been the focus of audience’s attention.

The production side said, Kang Cheol was created by the most popular cartoonist in Korea, Oh Yean-joo’s father, a person with a weird character. We will see the core of this mysterious travel between reality and webtoon in the drama.

According to the writer, the roles in “W” have their distinct characters and all these are related to one another closely. In the drama, they will portray the relationships in harmony with the most accurate images. They hope that the audience will look forward to “W”. Meanwhile, the much anticipated MBC’s new Wednesday & Thursday series “W” will premiere on July20.

iMBC Cha Su Hyeon/ Photo Chorokbaem Media

Copyrights ⓒ iMBC (enews.imbc.com) 
Translated by: @Faith0639
Proofread by: @joanna5959

Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 7

5 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WAIT 12 MORE HOURS ?!?!?!

Crossing my fingers that there won't be any lame Kdrama kisses! Everyone should follow DotS trend in no lame Kdrama kisses! haha But omggg they just keep dropping bombshells on us but watch us still be surprised and shocked by a lot of things in the first two episodes!

I'm so excited! I can't wait to live stream and watch it with you guys!!! :D I also will be watching each episode at least twice.. Once raw without subs, and another time with subs... And might even torture my boyfriend by making him watch it with me on the weekends hahahaha

I'm with you torture him!! well I believe this is the best torture ever!! :D

3 hours ago, shana0127 said:

:heart: wow MBC is promoting W so well , i am happy........gun scene and then kiss scene .....this drama has it all...action adventure romance ..all al all :blush:

Just watched Han  HyoJoo film Always with So Ji Sub once again and started watching I hear your Voice of Lee JongSuk third time . then I will watch Pinnocio again and then by next week will come W

I am  remenancing everything related to lead pair ....so is my present fandom for them . Anybody like me here ???

Me!! :) I rewached LCHYV and planing in rewatching Pinocchio and Always!! it's funny how I thought that I didn't knew Han Hyo Joo other than in an MV of a song I loved only to realise that I knew her from Iljime and Always!! How did I forgot her I don't know!! :blink:

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

【JSHINE】160712 [ENG SUB] MBC Entertainment Today News "W" Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo

@i.am.bugz.funny am afraid not, it ll be released 1:00 am my time so i ll prob be sleeping :( i ll spazz like 5 hrs later hahah :w00t:

Lee Jong Seok saying that he was wondering when he'll play a chaebol character made me laugh!! after all the poor roles he played he ended up playing the richest of all the chaebols K-dramas have ever had!! :lol: good for him!! :D 

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I WON'T SLEEP WAITING FOR THE TEASER!!! :w00t: 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT'S HAPENING?  WHY IS SHE AMING A GUN ON HIM? AND THAT KISS!!!! when I saw the gun still my eyes almost puped out and the second I saw the kiss scene I had to cover my moth with my hand to hold my self from screeming!! this drama is killing me before it even starts!! :w00t:

Oh well for all i know that pointing a gun to kang chul is just another Yeon Joo's strategy to get herself a kiss from Kang Chul!:lol:...remember that scene in clothes store when she slapped Kang Chul she got a kiss from Kang Chul making her pay for the slapped:lol:....maybe Yeon Joo already got the idea that everytime she acts like a fiesty girl towards Kang Chul she'll get a kiss in return!hihi:D

• Like 8

2 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Waahhh!i feel so outdated for not being able to visit the thread for a couple of days & only manage to like some post and unable to leave a post if i'm able to connect..i'm so heart broken for the past days cuz with only 8 days to go before our most awaited drama takes off my phone & laptop both got messed up at the same!What a timing!only left with a phone that's seems like a half decade kind only manage to use apps like IG & FB but browsing the web takes me like forever!:bawling:

So i've made a desperate moved by snatching my sis in law's phone cuz I have to witness that kiss scene between kang chul & Yeon Joo in motion tomorrow first thing in the morning hehe...i'm not usually the type who gets so excited in a drama kissing scene but since both Jong Suk & Hyo Joo is such a good kisser plus they are so shippable can't help myself for getting so excited!:w00t::lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's what a true fangirl would do!! :lol: hope your phone and laptop get fixed really soon before more new goodies comes and the press conference!! 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

Oh well for all i know that pointing a gun to kang chul is just another Yeon Joo's strategy to get herself a kiss from Kang Chul!:lol:...remember that scene in clothes store when she slapped Kang Chul she got a kiss from Kang Chul making her pay for the slapped:lol:....maybe Yeon Joo already got the idea that everytime she acts like a fiesty girl towards Kang Chul she'll get a kiss in return!hihi:D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if that's the case then I want he to make more of these crazy astions!! :lol: 

but seriously why would she hold a gun on him? she said no woman would hate him and she's his bigget fan!!... wait is she suspecting he has something to do with her father's disappearence and think he can harm her and her father?... OH!! I just remembered I read that Kang Cheol kidnaped her at somepoint believing that she'd help him to find the answers to his questions!! is that the case? ahhhhhhhh I'm going crazy with all the questions and theories!! :w00t: why am I doing this to myself? :crazy:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

oh sorryy to hear that but looking at the half full of the cup, better they broke now not during the drama :D 

miss u here when u ll comeback like b4 ??? 

Yeah i really hope so they'll get fix by sunday cuz i need to see that press conference in live come monday for crying out loud:bawling:

Yeah thanks! i miss myself too my flirty fangirling towards JongJoo:D...man!...i never really thought i'll be this crazy over a drama only W gives me this such kind of excitement and crazy feeling!:lol:

• Like 7

cr: mbcdrama_w

"What hapened?" "With You" !!!! well I'm going crazy to know WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THEM, thank you for asking!!

I feel like I'll end up using all the W/H questions through this drama!! it really fits that the drama is titled "W" since we're going to use this letter endlessly for the entire drama for all the "Who", "What", "When", "Where", "Why" questions we'll keep asking!! 

OK!! Lee Jong Weok/Kang Cheol is sooooooooooo swoon worthy!!! :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's what a true fangirl would do!! :lol: hope your phone and laptop get fixed really soon before more new goodies comes and the press conference!! 

Yeah one proud KangJoo fangirl here!:D

Yes!it has to be fix before press conference or atleast before W takes off or else i don't know!..i'm already picturing myself wearing a straitjacket of my own!:lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if that's the case then I want he to make more of these crazy astions!! :lol: 

but seriously why would she hold a gun on him? she said no woman would hate him and she's his bigget fan!!... wait is she suspecting he has something to do with her father's disappearence and think he can harm her and her father?... OH!! I just remembered I read that Kang Cheol kidnaped her at somepoint believing that she'd help him to find the answers to his questions!! is that the case? ahhhhhhhh I'm going crazy with all the questions and theories!! :w00t: why am I doing this to myself? :crazy: 

My crazy theory for this scene is that they quarelled or had an argument over something which is i don't know what is it hehe & Kang Chul assuming always carries that gun with him for protection then in the middle of their argument Yeon Joo the fiesty girl that she is feeling like she's in danger in Kang Chul's hand quickly intercepted the gun from Kang Chul so we have this still Yeon Joo pointing a gun to Kang Chul:lol:

Lol at these crazy & funny theories we're having!that's why we really need to see this intriguing,mind blowing W drama asap!:D

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

Yeah one proud KangJoo fangirl here!:D

Yes!it has to be fix before press conference or atleast before W takes off or else i don't know!..i'm already picturing myself wearing a straitjacket of my own!:lol:

My crazy theory for this scene is that they quarelled or had an argument over something which is i don't know what is it hehe & Kang Chul assuming always carries that gun with him for protection then in the middle of their argument Yeon Joo the fiesty girl that she is feeling like she's in danger in Kang Chul's hand quickly intercepted the gun from Kang Chul so we have this still Yeon Joo pointing a gun to Kang Chul:lol:

Lol at these crazy & funny theories we're having!that's why we really need to see this intriguing,mind blowing W drama asap!:D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well I'd be like you if I was in your place!! :lol: I hope it will be fixed soon and you won't need a straitjacket!! :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think that can work!! I can see Kang Cheol carrying a gun with him for protection!! (he's the person who needs a protection the most and can have all kind of protection that a person can get!!) and if he kidnaped her sa I read than it can be reaonable for her to feel threatened and him standing infront of her wearing a bathrobe can be a threat too so she needs the gun to have a controle on the situation, though she faled as we saw!! :lol: 

• Like 5

it just crossed my mind :  Yeon Joo who has a unique way to figure out if Kang Cheol is real or not is trying another methode this time too!!

Yeon Joo: are you for real? are you a ghost? let me shoot you to know!!

Kang Cheol *sigh*: I have a better/safer way for you to know for sure!! come here!!

and since this would be like a dream to our Yeon Joo we will have another new attempt from her to figure out if Kang Cheol is for real or not again!! :lol:

I know I don't have a great sens of humor but... :P 

• Like 8

"What hapened?" "With You" !!!! well I'm going crazy to know WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THEM, thank you for asking!!

I feel like I'll end up using all the W/H questions through this drama!! it really fits that the drama is titled "W" since we're going to use this letter endlessly for the entire drama for all the "Who", "What", "When", "Where", "Why" questions we'll keep asking!! 

OK!! Lee Jong Weok/Kang Cheol is sooooooooooo swoon worthy!!! :wub:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha guess we're gonna go crazy watching this drama! 

only two hours left for the new teaser~~~~~ :w00t::w00t: 

n btw, i heard that the writer of nine (writer of W) is so daring which is why they kissed so much even before the 8th episode!  \( ̄▽ ̄)/

5 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Waahhh!i feel so outdated for not being able to visit the thread for a couple of days & only manage to like some post and unable to leave a post if i'm able to connect..i'm so heart broken for the past days cuz with only 8 days to go before our most awaited drama takes off my phone & laptop both got messed up at the same!What a timing!only left with a phone that's seems like a half decade kind only manage to use apps like IG & FB but browsing the web takes me like forever!:bawling:

So i've made a desperate moved by snatching my sis in law's phone cuz I have to witness that kiss scene between kang chul & Yeon Joo in motion tomorrow first thing in the morning hehe...i'm not usually the type who gets so excited in a drama kissing scene but since both Jong Suk & Hyo Joo is such a good kisser plus they are so shippable can't help myself for getting so excited!:w00t::lol:

heyy welcome back! ..i hope your problem will be solved as quickly as possible!

actually i have a similar situation  (╥ω╥)  

my family decided that all of us will travel to Scotland for 3 weeks which means im gonna miss SIX WHOLE episodes!!  ಥ_ಥ

i am still shocked i don't even have any reaction   ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

it just crossed my mind :  Yeon Joo who has a unique way to figure out if Kang Cheol is real or not is trying another methode this time too!!

Yeon Joo: are you for real? are you a ghost? let me shoot you to know!!

Kang Cheol *sigh*: I have a better/safer way for you to know for sure!! come here!!
and since this would be like a dream to our Yeon Joo we will have another new attempt from her to figure out if Kang Cheol is for real or not again!! :lol:

I know I don't have a great sens of humor but... :P 

hahahahahahahahahahaha its a unique way indeed! 

i prefer his way tho xD

maybe she went through soo much trouble ever since kang chul apeared in her life, 

her life basically gets messed up..  she gets tired n might think that completing her father's mission (killing KC) might fix everything n she'd go back to her normal life ?

i think i've gone faraway with my imagination haha   ( ̄. ̄;)

hopefully we'll know what happened exaactlyy in the new teaser!!  (✧∀✧)

• Like 5