[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

41 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

All i know is Kang Chul has to be real in some way, which way ?? well it's writer to decide.

Comic world is fantacy but fantacy often is inspired by reality, even our dreams have meaning and many times they too r inspired by our real world things

So surely Kang Chul must have connection with reality . he cannot be just a character from Comic coz that way he will be more like bat or super man who exists only in marvel world and romance with marvel world character. I am expecting Kang Chul to be real and not some bat man or super man .

Real means he is someone in reality who is trapped in some kind of strange plot where his destiny is being decided by comic writer who may be accomplice to culprit .Kang Chul is somehow able to find the way to come out of this trap and identifies Yong Ju as his key. Now since the real maker (it can be YJ father himself or somebody else )realises his plot against Kang Chul is going kaput ,so he decides to kill Kang Chul and all this is presented to the world as part of hit Comic where people will see main character dying.

May be a kind of plot like we have in Hollywood movie Maze Runner ,where hero and his friends r  trapped in a  deadly game ,their memory taken away and they have to fight zombies and dinosoures to survive !!!! Then a female come to their world but coincidently her memory is not totally erased .Its through her hero and his friends get the clue and they r able to escape the plot.

ps :  many who think KC will will be penniless in real world  but will have shooting and fighting abilities . I agree but then he will surely have same brain as well  with which he created that wealth so he can do that again in real world just some time will be needed .Charismatic and genious people can shine anywhere evevrywhere ,u just need to give them chance and time

I myself think that Kang Cheol is real somehow but don't know really how and I don't know if it's like you said or not!! but wether they trapped him in the manhwa world or used (parts) of true events that hapened to him in the real world aren't they exposing themselves by their own hands?!!

I agree with you, Kang Cheol is smart enough to rebuild his wealth again though don't know if he can get THAT rich or if he does it will take him more time than he needed in the manhwa world I think!! 

55 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

New manhwa covers

IIRC, in the manhwa, Kang Chul and his secretary are supposed to be a couple right? That was Yeon Joo's father's intentions?

these manhwa stills/covers are killing me!! :wub: 

yes I believe Yeon Joo's father wrote the secretary's character as the main female lead in his manhwa!!

• Like 7

13615086_1054889581213758_44561866666800

This picture gave me absolute Inception vibes... if the story is even half of what that movie's tale was, I'm sure we would have a hands down bestseller on our hands!

This combined with the jumping off the bridge still of Sukie, suggests some major portal jumping...like the movie Kate and Leopold!!

I'm getting absolute Hollywood vibes now!! Aaaaasaaaah! Ottokke! I hope I don't jinx anything by saying this but this is going to be so good! 

*Touchwood touchwood touchwood*

• Like 7

MBC said that W is totally beyond our imagination and thinking which sounds very very promising , they sound so sure and confident and that's really cool. therefore i'm honestly waiting to be surprised and taken aback and shocked (in a positive way of course)  rather then thinking too much about what's gonna happen..  I mean all the waiting and excitement is already giving me a headache.. Aaarghhh :P

By the way have you noticed that kang cheol is almost always wearing the same outfit ?? All in black and same shoes (the one he wore in sunday's filming is the same one he was wearing in his ig post the 24th of june 

I think i'm gonna agree with what you said about him being penniless in the real world which explains his same outfit :P

PS : still no news ?

• Like 10

Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo's "W", three points to watch out for

Hancinema

posterphoto745485.jpg

Anticipation for the new MBC drama "W" is climbing as Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo have completed docking with the viewers.

Three points to keep an eye out for in the drama have been revealed by the production crew.

"W" is a suspense melodrama about a female doctor named Oh Yeon-joo getting sucked into the web-toon world and meeting Kang Cheol.

posterphoto745486.jpg

- Beyond imagination, shocking

The most shocking set-up we will ever see in Korean dramas is in "W". Kang Cheol has everything from looks, talents and wealth. That's not all. Kang Cheol is not even a real character; he's a character in the web-toon. Writer Song Jae-jeong who is known for his unique fantasy writing skills, has given birth to a whole new character.

posterphoto745487.jpg

- The man inside the web-toon, a rendezvous

The fantasy imagination of falling in love with someone inside a web-toon comes to real life. Oh Yeon-joo's father has been writing "W" for 7 years and Oh Yeon-joo has been a fan of it especially Kang Cheol. She gets to meet her forever ideal man when she is sucked into the web-toon. The feeling of being able to meet someone you never thought you'd meet gives a sense of satisfaction on behalf of those who can't.

posterphoto745490.jpg

- Web-toon turns into real life

The main element of "W" is that the story takes place in a web-toon and reality. Illustrations become realistic and reality becomes illustrations. The real and illustrated version of Kang Cheol was released before. Oh Seong-moo's version of the web-toon cover is as realistic as it gets and anticipates watching real web-toon characters walking out and about in the drama.

posterphoto745489.jpg

Sources say, shocking subjects and imaginations will take place in "W" that have never been attempted before. Director Jeong Dae-yoon and writer Song Jae-jeong have got everyone working hard and they are completely connected with the story.

"W" comes on the 20th of July at 10PM.

posterphoto745488.jpg

• Like 9

And I thought they couldn't surprise us anymore through any of the new teasers/promotional material lol. 

Is this all going to happen in just the first week's episodes?! Goodness! haha

But can't wait ^_^ 

• Like 8

Just now, ohnoitscindy said:

And I thought they couldn't surprise us anymore through any of the new teasers/promotional material lol. 

Is this all going to happen in just the first week's episodes?! haha

yeh seems so they usually they release stuff of 1st 2 eps 

• Like 6

Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! How am I supposed to work now??!!! Just How?!!!

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!

I just died seeing that kiss!! These aren't teasers! These are full blown nuclear weapons! My heart and soul have been destroyed! :P HOW CAN WE WAIT?!

• Like 7