[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

3 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yaaayyyy so excited nd so freakiiin  worryyyyyy  :w00t::w00t:

Hahaha!! Why worried?! I hope our OTP will have matching color scheme for the presscon :P I still can't believe the day is nearing! Kind of glad that it's only half pre-produced because I think I would rip my hair out if we had to wait any longer!

• Like 6

Exactly 1 more week till the Press Conference!!! Can't wait for it!!! :D

Can't wait for some Press Conference photos too!!!

The airing of this drama is soooo close too!!! I'm so hyped for it!

1 hour ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I'm counting my additional subtitle time too :P it takes two hours on myasiantv.se... but you can only Download on a laptop from myasiantv.se. For downloading on phone I'll have to wait for Dramafire...which takes an additional 6 hours for the download -able link... 

Thanks to Doctors and Uncontrollably Fond, I've been waking up at 3 AM to download .. W will ensure that I stay awake all night... the only perk, is me reaching early to work everyday because of Kdramas :P:D

Aaaah... 202+5 hours till I see him again.. rest in peace, my internet pack!

it takes that quick to sub!?!? I didn't realised that! lol XD

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Hahaha!! Why worried?! I hope our OTP will have matching color scheme for the presscon :P I still can't believe the day is nearing! Kind of glad that it's only half pre-produced because I think I would rip my hair out if we had to wait any longer!

i usually worry abt the ratings nd how it'll the drama as whole u know bad editing nd directing can ruin everything :w00t:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

W presscon  will be on 18th July at 14:00 KST 

Ohhh D Day is aproaching!!!!!!!~~~~

my heart is racing at the thought of it OMGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

cant waaitt for the the press-conference n the long trailer!! SO EXCITED (nd nervous) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, VIP_Cake said:

it takes that quick to sub!?!? I didn't realised that! lol XD

Yes! YouTube has subs within an hour of Korean standard time... I've become a pro at time conversions thanks to kdramas.. but YouTube subs are usually bad.. myasiantv ones are pretty decent... dramafire ones are the best.. 

I'm so sure I'll end up watching each episode twice.. first without subs then with subs.. :D the joys and woes of being an international fan.. :(

@Rania Zeid.. for Sukie... I don't mind giving up sleep forever :D

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Yes! YouTube has subs within an hour of Korean standard time... I've become a pro at time conversions thanks to kdramas.. but YouTube subs are usually bad.. myasiantv ones are pretty decent... dramafire ones are the best.. 

I'm so sure I'll end up watching each episode twice.. first without subs then with subs.. :D the joys and woes of being an international fan.. :(

@Rania Zeid.. for Sukie... I don't mind giving up sleep forever :D

haahahhahahahaah :lol:

• Like 4

Just now, uknowahah said:

Oooh shoot! I'm just as nervous as I'm excited.

btw I didn't know LJS is from YG?? :huh: I didn't know..

Next week I'll stay out of this thread until I watch the episode to avoid any spoilers. :w00t:

yeh he joined YG just b4 W news was annouced :D

no don't go stay here wz usss :D

• Like 4

4 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I haven't been here in ages... mianhe! And suddenly I see that the thread has gone from 66 to 130!! How long was I missing from this thread?! 

Anywhooooooo... 10 days to W!!! :D

I started counting from 67 Days with Rania.. :D aaah...those days of desperation for more news and promos! Look at us now!!

10 days folks!! So so excited!!! 

the less days left for the drama to start the more our excitement increases!! :D 

• Like 5

Its getting more exciting when the d-day gets nearer by the day!! I beg u guys not to post spoilers my hands will be sooooo itchy to click on them... hahah :lol: 

Its so contradicting but I wonder if anyone will be doing live recapping? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, mujay said:

This is good  too, remainze me about ''Jumanji', so what or who the trigger make the W become 2 world and connected, did KC is real human who trapped in other world...like jumanji story...?  .excited  ..B).. many teory we quested..more thrill to wait..

the drama being a fantasy allows us to have many theories which is fun and exciting!! :D

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Oooh shoot! I'm just as nervous as I'm excited.

btw I didn't know LJS is from YG?? :huh: I didn't know..

Next week I'll stay out of this thread until I watch the episode to avoid any spoilers. :w00t:

that's bad, but you'll be back after watching the episode to discuss it with us right?!!

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

i usually worry abt the ratings nd how it'll the drama as whole u know bad editing nd directing can ruin everything :w00t:

I agree with you directing and editing have a big role in making or breaking a drama as much as the wrting and the actors are important!! but don't worry till now everything looks AWESOME!!! :D

4 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I'm counting my additional subtitle time too :P it takes two hours on myasiantv.se... but you can only Download on a laptop from myasiantv.se. For downloading on phone I'll have to wait for Dramafire...which takes an additional 6 hours for the download -able link... 

Thanks to Doctors and Uncontrollably Fond, I've been waking up at 3 AM to download .. W will ensure that I stay awake all night... the only perk, is me reaching early to work everyday because of Kdramas :P:D

Aaaah... 202+5 hours till I see him again.. rest in peace, my internet pack!

hhhhhhhhhhh I stay awake till 2-3 AM checking this thread for any updates, what will hapen to me when the drama starts? :w00t: great thing my exams ends this week so I can welcome the drama with no worries!! my exams would be doumed if the drama started this week!!! :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WE'LL HAVE THE PRESS CONFERENCE AND THE LONG TRAILER NEXT WEEK!!!! SUPER EXCITED!!!! :w00t: 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Its getting more exciting when the d-day gets nearer by the day!! I beg u guys not to post spoilers my hands will be sooooo itchy to click on them... hahah :lol: 

Its so contradicting but I wonder if anyone will be doing live recapping? :sweatingbullets:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no spoilers and live recap? yes that's so contradicting!! :lol: 

I hope we'll have live recaps though!! :D 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no spoilers and live recap? yes that's so contradicting!! :lol: 

I hope we'll have live recaps though!! :D 

don't worry guys I believe there's so many people who will do live recaps by the time this drama air...they are just silent lurking for now.... 

sigh! there's no teaser today...maybe tomorrow or on wed. .... getting excited for the presscon.... more OTP moments pls. 22 Lascivious cat emoji gifs

• Like 5