[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

:o

What the richard simmons!  Like what the actual richard simmons! 

I... I... Oh... I knew making himself the killer would bite everyone in the richard simmons!!!  On one level it seemed clever, meta and hella appropriate, but I kept wondering about the manhwa's habit of pulling people into the world.  The father had already been in the world and his energy (for lack of a better word) inhabited a lot of W which is why it is built the way it is and operates the way it does. Once he made himself the killer officially, W saw no difference between dad, the manhwa creator, and dad, the vicious, psychotic killer. Great, just great, now he also has all the powers of the creator including the ability to jump worlds and manipulate W.  Thank goodness it is limited... wait... is the dad's ability to manipulate W still limited? Kang Chul was the reason he couldn't just do whatever he wanted but one of KC's last cognizant acts was to gift the dad with supreme control over himself and over events. Of course, it appears it was on the understanding that he provide the killer with an identity and give W a happy ending. My point being, because KC is now completely unaware and has willingly buried his awareness doesn't this mean killer dad has free run of W?!?! 

Well, everyone here kept calling for the killer to be an alter ego... Got your wish, if not the precise person. 

• Like 13

OMG WHAT A PREVIEW

YJ CAN'T UNDERSTANDS WHAT IS HAPPENING

KC IS VISITING AJUSSI IN HOSPITAL

YJ IS WATCHING KC FROM FAR MISSING HIM LOOKING SO SAD...

KILLER DAD IS CALLING THE EVIL  PROSECUTOR...IS SO CREEPY...

IS HELL ON BOTH WORLDS!

• Like 22

@nonski thanks for the mention!!
Today I am in a paranoid and confusion state.. tonight I think I might have nightmare..
why the heck YJ dad drew himself as the faceless killer? It freaks me out when YJ dad appear without a face !!! I was so shocked!! 
I have been entering in and out from real world and webtoon tonight!! this really freaks me out..
Now I have even more questions marks .. seriously I cannot guess what is the script writer thinking now..
so YJ is back in webtoon now? @.@ and did faceless killer soul got into YJ dad body?
  • Like 18

OMG in the end the faceless killer stole YJ's dad's face. The actor is fantastic, now he looks like a maniac killer :lol:.

Today's episode made me cried a river.......I can feel YJ's heartache. Imagine your love one can't remember you but you can remember all the times you have spent with him.

SB updated YJ about the ending of W will be a happy ending. He also told her about KC will have a happy ending with SH. Luckily there was no kissing only that KC will caressed her hair.....

Can't wait for next Wednesday and Thursday to come.........

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

omg... what an episode... I'm mind blown right now....

Thank you to all the live cappers!! :D

When I saw OSM's face I was like HOLYYY this is not some typical Kdrama :o 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, kasjady said:

Man I'm confused by the face swapping. Does that mean Killer has taken the writer's identity & and left the writer with no face and that text bubble voice? No wonder SB is screaming his heart out. 

I've been thinking the whole episode, is it maybe the killer posses on daddy Oh back at the plane?????

• Like 12