[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

OH MY HEART!!! I knew I'm gping to cry an ocean but still it really hurts!! Kang Cheol seeing his image and life on a book and reading every memory and pain and suffering and emotion as mear entertaining book and a price for the writer's lexurious life was devastating!! I just wanted him to stop reading the books but he kept on going thropugh every one of them!! :bawling: and then the seller woman told him that his life is a best seller!! the broken laugh he had hearing that!! :bawling: it was the worst most devastaing joke that any one can hear!! your misery and pain is a best seller!! :bawling:

I knew he won't wait for Yeon Joo when she asked him to tay but I really hoped he will, he looked greatful that she's still caring or him!! but that kiss made it clear that he wasn't going to wait and that was hi goodbye to her!! :bawling: 

the moment he went to Yeon Joo's father's workplace and saw how they created his story even his face, the way he looked to the reflection of his face on the mirror as if he wants to rip it off, seeing his friends and life as drawings!! that was too painful to watch and then he realised that Yeon Joo is the daughter of the one who created his misery!! it wa like he lost her that moment!! :bawling:

I'm glad Yeon Joo heard his conversation with her father!! he was digging his grave with they he was provoking Kang Cheol!! whe know now that Kang Cheol didn't realies that HE saved HIMSELF not the father and I knew that the father stabbed him in the rooftop but I hoped that I was wrong!! (when we saw the hooded man stabbing Kang Cheol all his stabs were from the behind (his sides from the back and his shoulder from the back) not the front but when Yeon Joo came to save him she was trying to stop the bleeding woonds in the front (his stomach)!!) he stabbed a bleeding man who was asking him for help?!! I'm sorry but I have no sypathy toward him what so ever!! and WHAT?!! he doesn't know who's the murderer himself?!! GREAT!! and Kang Cheol faced him with the fact that he wanted to kill him because there wasn't going to be a happy ending from the start and he knew it!! the pain/lost/anger in Kang Cheol's face to know that he's family died just like that with no real murderer to look at and punish, he doesn't have anyone to punish him for all the misery he went through!! that's too much!! :bawling:

there is scene where the father kept talking after asking Kang Cheol to shoot him a if he's invincible!! I couldn't understand a word but I saw all the pain in Kang Cheol's eyes that made me want him to just stop listening to him!! :bawling: why are you this good Lee Jong Seok in these scenes!! :bawling:

and IMPORTANT FACT Kang Cheol can be harmed in the real world!! (he got a cratch in his hand from the fight with Yeon Joo's father) WHAT?!!! WHY?!!! so he can be hamed in both worlds? come on!! give him one safe place at leats!! :bawling: and that means he'll drown for real?!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :bawling: 

but still with everything the father did and said Kang Cheol was planning on leaving him to live and to have an ansewer for him when he comes back but the father had to be arrogant and provoked him again and this time he shot him!! I would shoot him myself if I was Kang Cheol!! I know it's wrong but seriously you can't just ruin someone's life and say"it's ok!! it my job!!", "I'm your creator"!! yes Kang Cheol is a manhwa character but that stoped the second the father realised that he's a living and breathing person like him!! everything he did to harm him, all the ennemies he created to hunt him, all the misery he made him go through since that moment isn't anything different from harming and distroying a life of a real person!! he even tryed to kill him with his bare hands but he's not to be punished only because Kang Cheol is a manhwa character?!! I really don't care about this!! Kang Cheol was bleeding for real and he stabbed him for real and for me I want him to be punished!! but I don't want him to be dead for Kang Cheol so he won't end up a murderer!!

I loved Yeon Joo diffending Kang Cheol's free emotions to love another woman ather than Soo Hee!! that was the only funny part!! :lol: she was asking why Kang Cheol can't love another woman (aka her :lol:) and why does her professor think that there is anything between him and Soo Hee clarifying how she was only his friend and nothing more!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great way to stand up for herself and her love for Kang Cheol!! this is the 1st time she's standing up to herelf and I loved that!!

I have to say that my breath stoped when Kang Cheol showed up in front of Yeon Joo' father!! he was terrifying!! I was on the edge of my bed looking everywhere wondering from where he'll show up!!

and I think Yeon Joo realised that Kang Cheol's kiss was his farewell for her!! I cryed my eyes out watching that kiss!! I knew it was his way to say goodbye to her from the preview but I just couldn't stop crying watching it!! :bawling:

I'm wondering who Yeon Joo was talking to to save J=Kang Cheol? the doctor or Bong Soo? and how did Kang Cheol apear in the manhwa again in the same state he is in in the real world? drowning!! pleaaaaaaaaaase any one save him!! :bawling: 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

Frankly speaking right now story is making no sense and seems like an illogical bunch of events

One fine day character of commic I write knocks my door and shoots me Shocked and then goes to kill himself and becomes webtoon again. !!!! Hello how r u going to exlain that to a normal person. U will be surely tagged psyco after such story

I strongly wish writer explains the thing as how KC became real . Or who is that second person writing that webtoon

it's a  fiction drama, so even if she explains it later don't expect to be a logical explanation cz  fiction can't be logically explained... like magic or vampires or talkn animals etc..... so plz keep that in mind :) 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, juju84 said:

@hallyus, There is a strong bound for sure otherwise she wouldn't have the power to influence the story.:)

Ahh, the scene where YJ was asking KC to wait for her 'cause he has no money, home or friends to go to. Was so sad! I was strongly reminded of QIHM and Kim Boong Do's words that he feels like an orphan in this future world.
KC is the same now he is like an orphan, ripped of his wealth and influence, defensless and alone if not for YJ.:bawling:

Sorry for the double post, guys. my PC is acting up.

• Like 5

@Rania Zeid

tumblr_obcfgv3Xtz1r2n2w2o3_540_zpsgz5oc7

hitoritabi

Chul: Is this comic popular?
Shop Manager: Yes, it’s our best-seller five years running!
Chul: … of course it must be. The story is so interesting.

This bitter smile ripped my heart out. T_____T

@plappi, thank you for the lyrics, chingu! So beautiful.

@docster6, correction, chingu. YJ was never just an eye-candy. She is a hero through and through. And W fans will eventually come to realize that as soon as they stop fuming about SH being moved to the back. 

• Like 13

58 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

Frankly speaking right now story is making no sense and seems like an illogical bunch of events

One fine day character of commic I write knocks my door and shoots me Shocked and then goes to kill himself and becomes webtoon again. !!!! Hello how r u going to explain that to a normal person. U will be surely tagged psyco after such story

I strongly wish writer explains the thing as how KC became real  and  who is that second person writing that webtoon

I believe there is no second person at the moment. Just a strong will of our OTP.  If we go by the logic of the show at the moment there is only three people who can influence the story: SM, KC and YJ. 

But I agree today's events seem a bit  I don't know illogical/unwise plot vice... I mean it's rational and irrational at the same time. I can understand KC's actions and the thought of suicide now but... I absolutely can't see where the writer goes with this now. Though I trust she knows what she is doing 'cause she can be that good and we know it. Let's wait and see. They did promise 7-8 episodes would be especially good.
'Cause I think tomorrow's episode would be fully dedicated to the hide and seek game as well as KC's preparations for the jump. There's not gonna be a lot of moving of the plot. I just hope this won't effect the ratings.

• Like 6

Unlike everyone else .. this drama turned me into a silent lurker .. i've been reading everything and following the thread and not missing anything and felt that i have nothing else to add .. you guys already predicted and said everything .. and then even after watching the raw version of ep 5 .. i can't say anything because i'm out of worda and can't describe it all !! 

I agree with who said it's fast .. yess .. very very very fast and MBC must give us some time to catch our breath before spamming us with bts and stills... i was barely breathing and when i saw LJS's pic in that short with his bare thighs i fainted .. no i died and this is my spirit talking !!! 

I really hope that they give us a little bit of rest tomorrow and they try to slow it down a bit since they told us that ep 7 and 8 hold a lot more then this ... i'm not afraid about the rating at all if they do so i'm sure everyone wants the same thing am i right ?

anyway .. the only question i'll be asking is : since the police is looking for YJ in the manhwa world, and probably the police will be looking for KC in the real world after what he did ... how are they gonna be together in one world ???

• Like 11

w-two worlds ost part 2

박보람 – W OST Part.2
Release Date: 2016.08.04
Genre: OST
Language: Korean

Track List:
01. 거짓말이라도 해줘요 (Please Say Something, Even Though It is a Lie)
02. 거짓말이라도 해줘요 (Inst.)

Lyrics

이런 게 사랑인 건가요
그대란 사람 내게
두근거리게 한 줄도 모르고
그저 감기에 걸려 이렇게 열이 나고
아파서 밤새 뒤척인 줄 알았죠

나 그대가 옮긴 사랑 때문에
잠 못 들고 있죠 어떡하죠

거짓말이라도 해줘요
그대도 나를 사랑한다고
심장이 뛰는 게 이러다 큰일 나죠
어떻게든 해주세요

나 그대가 없는 하루 때문에
몰래 울고 있죠 어떡하죠

거짓말이라도 해줘요
조금만 기다리면 된다고
오늘이 지나고 내일이면 내 곁에
다시 돌아와 준다고

우리 같은 곳을 보면서
믿지 못 할 사랑을 해봐요

이대로 내 곁에 있어요
그대도 나 없으면 안되죠
잠시 멀어져도 한발 더 멀어져도
우리는 만날 수밖에
그대는 또 다른 나라서

Is this what love is?
I didn’t even know that
It was you who made my heart pound
I thought I had a fever because of a cold
I thought I tossed and turned all night because I was sick

Because of the love that you gave me
I can’t even fall asleep, what do I do?

Tell me, even if it’s a lie
That you love me too
My heart is racing too much
Something’s gonna happen
Please do something

Because of my days without you
I am secretly crying, what do I do?

Tell me, even if it’s a lie
That I just need to wait a little more
That when today passes and tomorrow comes
That you’ll come back to me

Let’s look at the same place
And have an unbelievable love

Stay by my side like this
You can’t go on without me either
Even if we’re apart for a moment
Even if we get one step farther away
We have no choice but to meet

Because you’re a different me

translation cr: https://popgasa.com

• Like 14

Thoughts on ep.5

Why KC fell in love with YJ: in the middle of all the craziness, when his entire world was turned upside down to the point where he doubts his very existence, she says "I'll take care of you, i've been in this situation as well so I know how you feel - different world, no money, no place to stay, no id; I may not be as rich as you but i'll share what i have". She is the person who -- knowing everything-- still treats him as a real person. "We're not that different, we're in this together." (paraphrasing) She gives him back meaning at a time when everything seemed pointless. He puts all his longing and desperation in that goodbye kiss. So very sad.

Shooting evil-dad: Oh's message is an exact opposite to YJ's. "You're a monster, just a character that I created, powerless to get revenge for your family, too nice to actually hurt anyone - that's what the readers like, but for your actual purpose (revenge) you're a failure" (sounds a lot like ramblings of an alcoholic who passes his own feelings of ineptitude onto the rest of the world, as KC rightfully points out). Nonetheless, despite all this rubbish, KC choses to take the high road - "just draw the face of the killer, give me (and my friends) a happy ending and i'll be out of your hair". He does it primarily because of YJ and says so.

Even when Oh refuses, he gives him more time to find a solution. What finally gets to him is that until the very end Oh's just saying "yeah i didn't think you had it in you to actually do anything about it" (because I made you that way). So KC's shooting Oh is an act of taking control of his own life (proving his free will in a way). It was a moment of madness and he regretted it immediately. The silver lining is that YJ heard the entire conversation. On paper KC shooting her dad is the ultimate deal breaker but - as KC pointed out before - context is everything. I think YJ would be more willing to forgive him than he would himself (at least as long as dad doesn't actually die).

Oh's such a nutcase - i can't get my head around why he's so strongly against giving the manhwa some positive resolution. He hates KC so much at this point that he seems beyond reason. he may blame the "monster" KC for making him crazy (which is extra ridiculous since he's been drinking himself to death for 10+ years without the help of anyone) but he's a lot less human than his 'creation'. Irony...

Lastly (but chronologically first) the scene at the bookshop... can't see those reactions and think for a second that he's anything but a living breathing person. It takes a very particular kind of man to find humour on the brink of the abyss. KC :heart:

Can't wait to see what happens next. 

• Like 21

tumblr_ob21e3vrK51se4lluo6_400.giftumblr_ob21e3vrK51se4lluo8_400.gif

can somebody please please reduce the size of aforesaid gif and combine them so that i can use it as my signature.I really really love them

Right now i am using it as my signature but moderator as informed me that it is too big and i should reduce the sizes

• Like 5

@Harukogirl, absolutely :heart: your new signature!:)

and my special thanks to @pinpxx

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

And my second theory... Kang Chuls was created by Yeon Joo

But I thought she was already older when she did that...

I left the Part out that the Arguments between Husband and Wife can leave a big Scar on a CHilds Sou

So - who is Kang Chul?

Kang Chul is the Hero form Yeon Joo. She made him to protect her. She draws him when she needs someone. She wanted him to be her friend - and Guardian. That´s how I see it now.

edit: If I´m right about who is Kang Chul - he would never jumped from a Bridge - because Yeon Joo would make him strong and not someone who runs away. Her feeling about him might be the sorce of the Character. And maybe her deep Wish that he could be real is importend too...

Looks like you are right after all, chingu!

But I feel kind of strange. YJ actually created herself a husband at such a tander age. Lol

This reminds me of the movie Practical Magic with Sandra Bullock.;)

@charlieblue17, thank you very much for your comment. Can't *like* it enough times. :)You've said it all.:thumbsup:

Agree with you on every word especially now as the meaning behind the words was translated. 

• Like 7

Ha ha ... My impression:-

- If u go to the bookstore n tear up the plastic cover one by one, the staff will surely scold u.

- ALL GOOD NEWS? ha ha... That title on newspaper. Did they only report only good news? No BAD news? ..lol...

- The after surgery operation scene - at first, YJ seems like being bullied by her superior but end up these two are crazy together. I'm really looking forward to the sub.

- The prosecutor really hates KC. Must have some solid reason why he labelled KC as psycho. KC did have the dark vibe when he breaking & entering inside SM's house. Andddd... He shot SM. (I love LJS potraying the furious side of KC)

- OMG !! SM stabbed KC!! Now, I am really angry with SM. He has no sympathy. Selfish. But he dont deserve to be killed by KC. 

- From the preview, paramedic save SM. YJ arrived later, did SB called the authority 1st? KC go to Han Gang bridge and jump, and the Manhwa continues? YJ read the Manhwa and the appear inside the W world and tries to save him again?

Let's wait then. I'll be here again in 20hours. Nite! Err.. Morning.. Err.. I'm supposed to be sleeping now

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

It felt as if I’m the only one at a disadvantage, but I saw your feelings too.

did he confess that he's falling for her?!!  how come this is the sadest confession when I would have jumped of happiness in other sircomstances!! :bawling: why my tears doesn't want to stop flowing!! 

17 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

Uuuggghh I just finished my job interview...I have an hour before works starts so I'm going to watch the episode now....I need something good, the interview went SO BAD!!! :bawling:

I live in USA, I'm a native English speaker...studied Japanese in college and am fluent...now I'm a librarian, interviewing for library jobs...Recently, I've been practicing my Japanese so I don't forget it. Well, guess what? Today in my job interview, I kept forgetting the ENGLISH words for things!!!! I kept thinking in Japanese and drawing a blank and how to say what I wanted to say in English, and I was so frustrated I wanted to cry. this hasn't happened to me since right after I moved back home from Japan....why....:bawling:

*runs off to watch W*

I'm sorry to hear that chingu!! don't get frustrated it happens!! and thing will be well so don't worry!! I myself keep forgetting arabic words (which is my native language) and remembering indian or english words instead!! 

don't forget to keep your box tissue next to you chingu!! 

29 minutes ago, juju84 said:

@Rania Zeid

hitoritabi

Chul: Is this comic popular?
Shop Manager: Yes, it’s our best-seller five years running!
Chul: … of course it must be. The story is so interesting.

This bitter smile ripped my heart out. T_____T

@plappi, thank you for the lyriks, chingu! So beautiful.

@docster6, correction, chingu. YJ was never just an eye-candy. She is a hero through and through. And W fans will eventually come to realize that as soon as say stop fuming about SH being moved to the back. 

my Kang Cheol-ie!! :heartbreak: this is the worst thing EVER!!!!!!

44 minutes ago, juju84 said:
1 hour ago, juju84 said:

@hallyus, There is a strong bound for sure otherwise she wouldn't have the power to influence the story.:)

Ahh, the scene where YJ was asking KC to wait for her 'cause he has no money, home or friends to go to. Was so sad! I was strongly reminded of QIHM and Kim Boong Do's words that he feels like an orphan in this future world.
KC is the same now he is like an orphan, ripped of his wealth and influence, defensless and alone if not for YJ.:bawling:

Sorry for the double post, guys. my PC is acting up.

no problem chingu!! :)

we need to wait to know more about her link to Kang Cheol's life but sure thing there is one!!

it's even worst!! in the other drama Kim Boong Do had his own identity that he believes in, he have a past that he can hold on to unlike Kang Cheol who have NOTHING!! no identity, no past and no future!! he's family, friends, memories, talent, achievements, emotions even face is all fake, all made up!! and to live with that is imposible... until he finds a reason to live for!! 

• Like 6

W: Two Worlds Leads the Currently Airing Drama CPI Rankings Over Doctors and Uncontrollably Fond

Posted on August 3, 2016 by ockoala

cuga.jpg

We’re headed into the dog days of summer and the rankings are out for the content power index in Korean entertainment. Leading the way in K-drama buzz is MBC Wed-Thurs drama W: Two Worlds, a solid number 1 position for it’s fresh story and exciting narrative and rising each week in ratings. Coming in second is SBS Mon-Tues drama Doctors, now in the second half of it’s airing and holding steady with ratings close to 20% nationwide AGB but unable to break through that ceiling. Third place is KBS‘s big hope melodrama Uncontrollably Fond, neither as good as anticipated nor as bad as it could have been, but ratings fell below 10% last week and doesn’t appear to have the surging potential to climb back up.

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/08/03/w-two-worlds-leads-the-currently-airing-drama-cpi-rankings-over-doctors-and-uncontrollably-fond/

• Like 8