[Drama 2016] Beautiful Gong Shim 미녀 공심이

mysignisflower

12 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I know he has been through the ringer but, I hope that if he does get hurt, grandmother can see him as a good person and just let her bad feelings against him go. Dan Tae just found his family and it would be a shame if there would still be resentments preventing them from being together.  

The bad guy is Uncle butterfly for sure. He is really something. Too greedy..

JS n his father are innocent. Poor them.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of predicted the departure of the family to the US like they always do. I forgive JS just for the fact that he finally saw the light and decided to do the right thing, now I am just waiting for a cute ending, this has been a drama full of fluff and we have to have fluff every once in a while... Nothing about the plot seems to click, but that is OK, we love our beautiful Kong Shim.

@lupita311 I actually did not see that coming. I thought JS's mother would get punished, at least for knowing what happened and not saying anything. For being an accessory to the crime or sthg like that.

OK, I like the wig and all but GS needs to stop wearing it now :P why is she wearing it at the end?!

22 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@lupita311 I actually did not see that coming. I thought JS's mother would get punished, at least for knowing what happened and not saying anything. For being an accessory to the crime or sthg like that.

I didn't see that coming either. I was hoping she would see a jail cell too. @holyfea I agree I'm sad JS's father got the boot but I guess he will not abandon his wife. I know has has not been the best husband w/his wandering eye and has the best choice in women but I like him.

@libra22 Thank you for that clip of the stolen kiss

6 hours ago, emme85 said:

Reveal hidden contents

t3zjfYB.jpgpdSXdXH.jpgVYcKjOH.jpguu3dvIF.jpgGW5ODF0.jpgSdsM4pX.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

EUVnS7y.jpgBejZbZu.jpgWS1rKIF.jpgOCnd9ZL.jpgKIJ2DAw.jpgC2KcIdn.jpga8j9iPs.jpgNdYSwsv.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

dE1dUoG.jpgWi6t66f.jpgcs4X3pR.jpgdNeWJug.jpgqZqAPCH.jpgxllsSAK.jpg53KAHYt.jpgXbFhFXS.jpgeT0gvDi.jpg

that 2nd unrevealed picture.. you can see the truck in dante's eyes

thank you all recappers !! it's first time I post here, but have been following the drama. I was so excited for finale eps, I came here to read the story already (before seeing it with subs). I'm a bit sad drama will have its last episode tomorrow. I will miss it. I hope it will get good comments when talking about the complete drama. it is in my top 10 for 2016 so far.

Why is there, every writer in Korea drama land always end up have a motor accident, can you imagine someone seeing a car coming towards him or her just stand there allowed themselves to be hit, how unrealistic can that be, I just feel so disgusted by viewing all this dramas aways with car accident or hit their head in one sharp objects, common writers of Korean dramas think of something else to write when ending your dramas enough of this disgusting ending,and stop this copywriting each other. 

Today's episode was good all except that dumb ending why would she just stand there and watch herself get hit, don't drama damsels not have any self preservation Plus why would the gangster even listen to his request, after all he is in jail. What's the benefit? One of my favorite moments was when sister gal found out that DT was the heir not JS. I kept asking myself why couldn't we just have a happy ending.  DT could have helped Gma mend fences with the in laws even if they did decide to take a trip,he could have helped her see that JS was not responsible for the actions of the adults and in truth he was the one who found DT and bought them into their lives. So how will we get or happy tomorrow, unless the deivr has the good sense to stop the car or at the very least swerve and not hit GS. I guess like everyone else I will just have to wait until tomorrow.

I usually wait ON the road waiting for an appointment. Yes I do. Even though the whole road is empty. And the pavement is empty. 

I just kill myself sometimes with my comments. Oh wait... I just finished ep 20 Mirror of the witch. I am going for a fattening fast food breakfast this morning. It's been frustrating watching both episodes.

Okay, I've been waiting to ask this for a while.  Why is this drama named "BEAUTIFUL GONG SHIM" a.k.a. "DEAR FAIR LADY KONG SHIM"?

This drama has always felt like it was about Ahn Dan Tae. Not complaining, but I just never understood the title. I've been waiting 19 episodes for her to get rid of that wig as part of her empowerment makeover.

@IBELIS, I have to admit, out of all the K-drama white truck "almost" accidents, I think this is the one that had me laughing. GS just stands there watching the truck coming at her. The truck is blowing its horns but keeps coming.  DT is dodging across 4 lanes of oncoming traffic to get to her and amazingly, those cars stop without hitting him......really?....:crazy::lol:

Ratings ( nationwide )

1. Flower in The Prison ( MBC ) : 19.6 % ( + 0.7 % )  ------------> Ep. 22

2. Beautiful Gong Shim ( SBS ) : 14.8 % ( + 1.7 % )  ------------> Ep. 19

Credit : AGB Nielsen

Congrats...the best rating so far... :glasses::heart:

Bro, why is gong shim almost getting ran over twice in one episode? Poor girl gets no break. Can't the writer understand that if he puts her in more stress we might never get rid of that wig. 

The song playing at the end of episode 19 made me feel so emotional, not sure if it's because it's ending or because I imagined Gong Shim getting hit. All the happy plans Dan Tae had planned will practically be destroyed.

Since it's to late to be a melodrama i'm putting my trust that somehow she will be saved.

I think JS will save GS. I can't see either being seriously hurt with the loose ends that need tied up. DT's planned proposal might be stalled though. I've only seen the episode partially subbed but Grandmother wants to send DT and GS to the USA to study? I don't like that.

Archived