[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

30 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I'm kinda surprised that Yeong has yet to ask Ra On why she's been pretending to be a man.  I know she won't have much of an answer but is he not curious at all?

Blah I was hoping a teaser would be out by the time I wake up tomorrow.  :lol:. Are they really delayed on filming or are they releasing the preview on purpose?

I was wondering the same thing as to why Yeong still hasn't ask. Maybe he has to much thing in his mind. But I hope that that wouldn't create a misunderstanding later on of Ra On's identity (just like how it was in the novel)

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I'm kinda surprised that Yeong has yet to ask Ra On why she's been pretending to be a man.  I know she won't have much of an answer but is he not curious at all?

Blah I was hoping a teaser would be out by the time I wake up tomorrow.  :lol:. Are they really delayed on filming or are they releasing the preview on purpose?

Maybe Yeong is afraid that Raon will try to run away again if he tries to find out too much. He has just convinced her to stay by his side and thought she must have a good reason for doing so, just like how he trusted Byungyeon and not ask him about what he is hiding from him. More than that, I think Yeong might be more curious about how to help Raon become a woman again.

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Thanks for posting that wonderful review -  love that it highlights some of my fave side characters (the little Princess, the older used-to-be-chubby Princess and last but not least Guard Kim). LOL at this line 

Spoiler

KdramaJen: While Guard Kim emotes with his hair, 

• Like 11

credit to uploader.

while waiting for Monday to come, can't help but feel a little sad that the drama is drawing close to an end pretty soon. So need booster as attached to keep the spirits up. Hope to have many more to keep me going from withdrawal symptoms:) 

• Like 19

so i am confused,

Does that nobleman love princess or her maid?

Initially, the build up ( when princess remembers it was the maid who sneezed and in the park when nobleman sees the maid) is that he likes the maid.

And now suddenly we have two scenes hinting he likes princess itself ( telling his fellow that what use is being thin, one should be plump like princess in the market on the light festival day; and then now when he saw the princess and seemed to know who the princess isP)

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I am amaze at this guy here...all of a sudden he wasn't stuttering,

his flow of speech was perfect without any flaw but so full of confidence.

F3IfkMt.png

but the next scene we see.......

kjsK5bw.png

I just admire him for who he is!! :) 

The dude got the sequence wrong, when talking to man its ok to stutter but when talking to girl, please dont stutter, he needs to get his priorities right ;p

I hope he wont stutter when he next meets the princess and be brave to declare his love 

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, syaiira said:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0008702489

It has been confirmed that there will be no extensions and MDBC will end with 18 episodes as originally planned.

I'm actually really glad! As much as I want to see more of the characters, I don't want the extension to ruin the flow of the story. The pacing has been really great so far and I'm hoping that it will remain that way until the end.

My fave drama of 2016. im already sad :bawling:

• Like 16

4 hours ago, anya77 said:

"He is so handsome that I sometimes space out staring at him during filming". KYJ says exactly what we all feel. He is just luminous on the screen. Actually he's beyond handsome, he's actually radiant and I say this quite objectively. He wasn't like this on Reply 1988. However, only an actress as young and innocent as KYJ could say something like this. Coming from many other actresses it would be weird, even creepy. I am so glad they picked her.

Exactly my feels!!!  But I wish if he feels the same too. She is so beautiful too. But we know he won't.that would be weird. 

kYJ said in an interview that they are like brother and sister. Though I ship them, I m happy for her to have brother like bo gum. Omo she is so lucky 

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, syaiira said:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0008702489

It has been confirmed that there will be no extensions and MDBC will end with 18 episodes as originally planned.

I'm actually really glad! As much as I want to see more of the characters, I don't want the extension to ruin the flow of the story. The pacing has been really great so far and I'm hoping that it will remain that way until the end.

Thanks for sharing. :)

To be honest, I want more 2 episode just because I want to see KYJ and PBG together as long as it possible. Although, I know extension can ruin overall process. This news just simply wake me up for real.:tears: For me, watching MDBC episode by episode, I fall in love with the extream REAL chemistry between KYJ and PBG. Never saw such a beautiful charming couple like this before. They suppose to pair again in near future another big project. Hope their perfect match chemistry won't be ignored somewhere. The way KYJ and PBG immerse into CP and Raon, I feel them alive for real. Monday and Tuesday, is a special days for me, to live witness their pure love with my eye. This news actually broke a part of my heart but in the good way, I will focus on the rest 8 episodes more and more. Thank you so much for everything. MDBC team fighting! :D

• Like 22

Glad no extension of episodes.... Now eagerly waiting for musical. 

Is same drama casting is going to be in musical.?  Too excited, if so. 

Bo gum and kwak dung yeon in musical.... Heart beats increased  ^_^. 

I didn't know SSA and KYJ were such gud friends. sSA is so cute. Hope we have here cameo in MDBC 

• Like 15