[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@moodypie  Remember you ask me about the hanky story.  Now I find a reason to talk about it after seeing the hanky in Ep 10 owned by Eunuch Han.

Traditionally we carry hankies around when tissue has not been invented and for the courtship process, hanky has its significance.  In the past, when ladies are not known to court guys, the hanky was often dropped by a lady deliberately to signal to the guy that she was interested in as a "green light" to go ahead and chase her or ask for her hand in marriage in ancient times.

So when I was sharing about traditions, this was one of those obseleted traditions which was purposeful in the courtship game.

Now for Eunuch Han to own a hanky with flowers sewn by Ra-on-ah....ra-on-ah's mother, there could only be 3 reasons:

1. Eunuch Han was the father himself as it would be common for a man to own the hanky of the woman he loved (which was why some people here guessed Eunuch Han was her father)

2. Eunuch Han was related to her mother in other ways..sibling, cousin etc..

3. Eunuch Han was presented with this hanky by her father to use it as a way to identify that her father knew Eunuch Han very well....but what makes me wonder is if this hanky is presented to him from a bosom friend, would he have displayed it so openly on his table as if he got it from a loved one?   or he was expecting RO to come to his room and so left it there deliberately to test if she was indeed RA since this was sewn by her mother?

hanky_zpsrjrryxtc.jpg

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

According to this article: Baek Ji Young will sing the couple song for Ra On and Lee Yeong. It's called "Love Is Over". The song will be accompanied by piano and orchestra music and it will be released on September 27th. :wub:

Thanks for the news about BJY's OST. So hers will be released on 27 September and Beige's Dururu - Oo Oo Oo - OST will at long last be released the day before that. Which means Korean Wiki got the facts right about the OST  sequence for both singers' OSTs  (site had this information a few days ago):

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/구르미_그린_달빛_(드라마)

Maybe OST 10 will be a happy one? Hope hope hope ...

• Like 17

36 minutes ago, myutaa said:

Wait.. there are plenty comments saying that the story of MDBC is too simple and predictable.. please let them know that they are invited here to give their prediction.. I would love to hear it.. :lol: oh, but not the one from the novel, since this drama is created based on that novel..

I watch 2D1N when they invited PBG, omo omoo.. I can undedstand now why korea is getting BoGum fever right now.. :wub: 

My husband suddenly asking to company him to watch ep 10 last night :lol: oh and it is funny to watch Master Jung worry about the princess become skinny, he thinks that she got very sick :sweatingbullets:

Glad that you watch 1N2D with PBG as a guest. I'm a fan of the show since season 1. He really does has some kind of magic, being able to 'hypnotise' Jongmin to ride the slingshot, lol! JM is always afraid of height, no kidding. PBG is such a nice person, no wonder people in SK are in love with him currently.

In regards to comments that say MDBC is a simple and predictable drama, I just laugh it off cos to me, those who made the comments are actually people who can't accept the fact that their fav drama is a mess. They need something to justify their love for the show, their insecurities acting up. Therefore, all they can say is that MDBC is just a cotton candy drama and theirs is better. Being dark is better? It's not dark, just trying helplessly to be dark. But fact is, their drama doesn't stand a chance against MDBC. From the casts, the direction, the editing, the music.. What's more laughable is that they keep on blaming the Koreans for the low rating and they never want to admit that they keep on trying to discredit MDBC. Shouldn't they just be happy that internationally their drama is better received than MDBC? Because that's what they have been saying since Epi01. Unfortunately, their insecurities make them do the thing they do.

One of my friends watch the drama and really love it. So I understand why many are hooked and all praises for it. We are humans who have different likes and dislikes. At times, drama that I like will have success like MDBC and DOTS. At times, will be like BM and UF. I'm disappointed but I don't think I have to go around bad-mouthing other dramas just to vent out my frustrations. Only kids do that.

@Bambiina kudos for what you did there.

• Like 21

14 minutes ago, roneddski said:

tbh, I have the same confusion initially as well, but I think the princess misunderstood him all along.

The swing scene at the beginning gave all of us the impression that Master Jung likes the maid instead, since she was the one sneezing. But the recent encounters with the princess reveal that he recognizes who she is all along, and has loved her from the start, and not the maid. It's the princess jumping to conclusion early, lacking confidence in her plump self.

Ironic though. Since she went to the mountains to lose all that extra pounds, only to end up being Master Jung actually liking her initial plump looks. :sweatingbullets:

Hello,

Just wondering if Master Jung lied to Raon so that she will help him with the letter writing.You know, no one in their proper frame of mind would ever dare do it if it's known that's for the Crown Princess..he lied ...I guess. 

• Like 10

Just now, spidy08 said:

Hello,

Just wondering if Master Jung lied to Raon so that she will help him with the letter writing.You know, no one in their proper frame of mind would ever dare do it if it's known that's for the Crown Princess..he lied ...I guess. 

Nah, I just think he isn't good with conveying his feelings.. Like she said in episode 1, she doesn't write anything that isn't true. It is his on thoughts but she just make it more flowery (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

LOVE IS OVER? LOVE IS OVER?

ANOTHER HEARTBREAKING SONGGGGG ANDWAEEEE MY HEARTEUUUU CANNOT TAKE IT!

I DON'T LIKE THIS SONG ALREADY......:tears:

Ya, me too, why is the title like this? Change it, we want it changed, not fair, love cannot be over, cannot. 

• Like 12

Just stopping by to say how happy I am that MDBC team choose not to extend this drama. Wise decision they made and most of the dramas with ratings like MDBC would've extended it, but I'm glad they didn't. I don't want story to go downhill, which is the case for almost all extended dramas. I just don't like extensions. lol

Story from the start kept getting better and better and now I just hope it continues going that way.

LOVE our main couple, PBG/KYG chemistry is over the moon. I am preparing my heart for what's to come and hoping that drama ends with a good end. :D

• Like 17

On 9/9/2016 at 9:14 AM, _Nachan07 said:

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This this this this this breaks my little heart :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

giphy.gif

Credit to byeongbyeong:wub:

Where can we go to see the uncut version of this series Moonlight drawn by cloud..... I saw so many uncut part.. but don't know where to go see it..please anyone...

• Like 14

10 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Related image

They say everyone has two sides and there is always two side of a story. Actually I often think there is 3.  His side, her side and the truth.  I wasn't going to write about this but a part of me won't let it go maybe it really is because I am woman.  The ending of this episode isn't something we didn't know or even expect.  The news of the CP's marriage and coming right after some of the most romantic scenes and moments which I already shared about and loved.  How quickly happiness can be turned into hurt and & even pain for them both. It felt as if an on and off switch had been hit and RO was left sitting in the dark...

I

What ever the CP's plan is or maybe was I hope it's a good one.  Pretty sure there is a lot of stress coming our way but at least the writer gave us some beautiful sweet & warm memories to get us through the cold winter that I am afraid is ahead. No worries for true love can endure all things at least that's what my romantic heart wants to believe... :crazy:

@USAFarmgirl.... ahhhh ... we meet here. They say that love is a many splendored thing and in K dramas there's much of finding happiness and love and not letting go.You expressed it well. Love your take on the 3 sides to a story. That love sometimes is in tandem with pain. It's a difficult pill to swallow that RO must feel that the path to loving the CP is as unreachable as reaching for the brightest star in the universe from the humble earth.

Am I hoping Crown Prince's plan lies in the letter he gave her releasing RO from the bondage so that she's a free woman and can take her place in the parade for the prince to choose his bride ? Rubbing eyes.... I guess it's a little far fetch since we see the chosen bride in wedding ceremonial dress. < sits down and cries > So distressing. As you say let true love endures all things.... I like that. 

CtBZ0PWVUAEq1NV.jpg

credit : owner

We wait with bated breath right ? Oh, apologies for shortening your article ... I think there's a Soompi rule somewhere not to quote images and long posts.

THANK YOU AND ALSO ALL THE POSTERS FOR AWESOME PICTURES AND OSTS

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Where can we go to see the uncut version of this series Moonlight drawn by cloud..... I saw so many uncut part.. but don't know where to go see it..please anyone...

I haven't found anywhere to get ahold of the rerun episodes, (⌣_⌣”)  so if we are really lucky... it will come with the DVDヾ(o✪‿✪o)シ

• Like 7