[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

According to a “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” source, “Ha Yeon’s character is ambitious enough to propose a marriage of convenience to the crown prince. She will becoming an increasingly noticeable presence between Lee Young and Hong Ra On.”

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/04/chae-soo-bins-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-character-to-make-first-appearance/

I just hope she remains a presence, nothing else. I don't think our CP would ever yield his marriage for political reasons, even if history has already been written. I will put my faith in writer-nim. Please do not ruin the CP-RO loveline. Please make Lee Yeong the smartest, wisest, romantic and badass crown prince in kdramaland history.   

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Thank you so much to everyone who recapped, screencapped and gif'd tonights episode:

@Grace1003 @denarvie @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @iamia @bebe1989 @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @moodypie @YeuBacMou @jeonghyangand @nonski!!

I hope I didn't forget anyone!! :blush: :heart:

Behind the Umbrella~ ellaa~ eh~eh~eh

Spoiler

JDPR58J.gif

- A FLUFFY Umbrella Moment -

o4r1J5c.gif

Spoiler

cnLAoBT.gif

6UdtWFp.gif

• Like 21

Can't wait for the Eng sub! Thanks to all subbers and of course active members of soompi who fill us in on the live episode.

As mentioned by everyone, this is one smart Crown Prince!

I saw the drama cut on Prince and Raon under the umbrella... the prince does know how to live dangerously, doesnt he... pushing his luck is he?.... hahhaahahha...  i hope the writers know how to keep the shippers and other drama watchers engaged in the plot and let's hope Raon can help CP in some ways rather than the CP helping her all the time...

LITM - Fighting!:wub:

• Like 12

I can see very clearly for two straight episodes now that CP has no affection forJo even though he was totally polite and respectful toward her. I am guessing the reason he has to marry Jo eventually, or soon, is to protect Ra On. The pressure will be intense when the bad guys get to know who Eunich Hong is; the King's head eunich already suspected when she was in prison, now a lot of people will start to guess it. Kim Hyung will become more of a protector for Ra On because he is on the side of the legendary Hong. I think BY will not tell CP but he will protect Ra On at all cost because of the "movement" that he is involved in. BY is such a quiet guy any way, he won't tell anyone and he will keep the secret to himself.

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

But how many times does Lee Yeong have to reject Ha Yeon?

i think it would take forever to reject her because she is aware that if she could not get him though sincere efforts, that is involving their feelings, he can get him though political means. :) 

@moodypie @ruzikie yes sad times ahead... hear the next OST, not sure about the lyrics but to me it sounds sadness and Sung Si Kyung :) 

@Ahpheng yay! to your fast and as always awesome c-strips.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ruzikie said:

i guess they will make the wedding as soon as possible even they didn't make it on the preview. It's only a marriage of convenience for the joseon lady since this lady is so ambitious and very noticeable as the hard rock between Yeong and Raon's relationship in the future. 

le me join you untie hahaha xD 

i bet we are gonna rant a lot when they give us the next two episode with full of angst xD 

That's what I am afraid of. I am actually afraid of myself...ranting too much. 

I have not watched ep7 with subs actually. Since I will be watching tonight, I may look at the ending kiss scene differently. :w00t:

• Like 8

@nonski Thanks for putting me on the roll call though I have been mainly lurking. Loving this drama! I squeed with my friend who is in Korea. She said Park Bo Gum is the hot man of the moment! He is all the buzz right now. I was squeeing with her last week and WOW I cannot wait to see today's episode. I am alas stuck at work and need to work. I have been obsessed with reading the recaps--BTW thank you recappers, translators etc for keeping me sane!

Wow I am going crazy! Yeah! In a good way and now the countdown to next week---OH MY HEART!

• Like 9

Park Bo Gum’s Reps And “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Respond To Fan Questions About Ratings Promise

Park Bo Gum’s Reps And “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Respond To Fan Questions About Ratings Promise

After “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” recently achieved a huge milestone, fans have been wondering if Park Bo Gum’s rating promise will be coming true!

Park Bo Gum promised on August 27’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly” that if “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” hit 20 percent in the ratings, they’d hold a fan signing in Gwanghwamun while wearing hanbok. September 12’s episode of the show surpassed that milestone, reaching 20.4 percent in the ratings according to Nielsen Korea.

Naturally, fans have now been wondering if the fan signing will be happening. Park Bo Gum’s agency Blossom Entertainment said on September 12 that as the ratings milestone had only just been reached, there is nothing decided yet, and that they will have to discuss it.

A source from the drama states that as the filming schedule is so packed, it will be difficult to fulfill the ratings promise right away, and it may have to take place after filming has wrapped up.

Although Park Bo Gum originally suggested on “Entertainment Weekly” that the cast do the fan signing as a group, it is not clear at this point whether the event will include other cast members or only Park Bo Gum.

• Like 16

@tiendoank, woww u are very scary girl, u made ur words with all BOLD, and very sure crown prince will notice it and wont bring another girl again to that garden...hahahhahaa....

but i do agree with u,  the garden is very special place for uri couple because that place was the first place they confirmed their feeling toward each other and had sweet kiss there... im still blushing everytime i remember that scene

i always love the ending....couple bracelets, uri prince is very romantic, right??? and also perfect..

and umbrella scene also very cute.....love love it...

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/13/park-bo-gums-reps-moonlight-drawn-clouds-respond-fan-questions-ratings-promise/

• Like 11

So many Koreans will be travelling home for the holidays(Chusoek), so I wouldn't be surprised about the ratings.

I'm happy with this episode. The CP knew all along (I knew he knew) that RO is a lady. I also like the reveal at the end with the CP telling RO to be his woman. 

Now that Kim hyung knows, I hope he will protect RO and please Kim hyung, stay by CP's side. He needs you too. 

• Like 20

I was so happy I forgot what Yeong said earlier at the ending scene, now that I understand I die again :w00t: 

Capture_e_JPG.jpg

Spoiler

Raon: ‘What is this?’

Yeong: ‘Something that suits a pretty woman perfectly. Can’t you tell ?’

Raon: ‘A pretty woman…. Who…?’

Yeong: ‘Didn’t you ask me before…? The woman that I’ve fallen for… is the person standing in front of me now.’

Yeong: 'From now on, you will be the most precious woman to me in this world.'

My Korean gets better as MDBC gets better XD

Yeong found out that Raon is a girl. At the same time, Byung Yeon also found out Raon is Samnom and currently living in the palace. 

Arg, I somehow feel bad for Yoonsung... a bit :tears:

@bonuibonui Ahhhh you're on the He knows side, congrats!!! you've won ahahaha cheerleader-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292I'm super glad too that they didn't drag it long like other typical dramas, so happy with things moving fast.

P/S: Good luck with your exam :wub: & I think it's because you're on mobile :tears:, I have trouble tagging names too even though I'm on laptop :tears: 

• Like 24

Guest ireumimolla

Hohoho Crown Prince is so pro-active once he confessed. I couldn't stop grinning during the umbrella/garden scene :lol::wub:

tumblr_odg6evgKv41r2z6o5o2_500.gif

tumblr_odg6evgKv41r2z6o5o4_500.gif

And I absolutely loved all the 'hand-acting' in the latest episode! They both have such beautiful hands :wub:

tumblr_odg7wnOcUf1r2z6o5o2_400.gif