[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Morning (from here) Moonlight family :wub:

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful posts & updates :wub:

Guess I've been thinking too much about MDBC, esp after yesterday. So I went to bed last night & dreamt of a reunion (everyone is alive :w00t:)! Arg my wish for a happy ending~~~ Can everyone be safe but PM Kim & his evil minions please.....

And congrats Moonlight family for reaching page 1300 ! :P Everytime I woke up, we always reached another 100 pages ahaha

Yeong_Fanart.jpg

• Like 11

Guest charliew
32 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

its really pricey.. it cost me almost USD 50.00 just for photo essay. EMS cost is more than the photo essay's price..lol.. Maybe if people who wants to buy can wait a little bit longer it will be all over website and the price will go down. 

How beautiful that scene when Raon feels Yeong's "death". She doesn't know what exactly but she feels something wrong happened. Their bond definitely lives without their bracelets. 

I can see she would be crazy if something happens with Yeong. She will disguise herself as a palace maid to go near the sick Yeong... well it is a big jeopardy. 

I can't wait for the last episode to get to know what will happen really!

And writernim, please, less politics and MORE YeongOn :wub:

• Like 16