[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

A lot of you talked about possibly getting Second Lead Syndrome, I actually think there might be a 3rd male lead. You see, I saw 5 pictures of the leads, 2 girls and 3 guys. KB is the one we have been ignoring as a possible romantic suitor, he is basically a super-skilled martial art protector. His early demeanor of being totally serious and super athletic has loosen lately around Ra On. At the dinner table eating chicken with RO and CP, KB actually cracked up from silly things that RO said. There are also some interaction of just the two. The wonderful sunset scene also involved KB. I have a sad premonition that KB will died at the end as a sacrifice to the kingdom. But I really like the 3rd male lead.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, thea2410 said:

this is one of the cutest scenes ever!

it makes me smile and giggling like crazy whenever i replay this scene like hundreds times~

plus CP poker face while he tiptoeing to make it harder for RO are just so precious! i cannot.. HAHAHA!

CP are so my style! HAHAHA xD

thnaks for the gif @thea2410

tumblr_ocqci1ufMq1u89bdco2_400.gif

my style too ..haha. 

I adore this tip toe couple!!!!! love this scene to death. They are so adorable together. 

• Like 22

Episode 3, at garden flowers between raon with lee young ❤️ (CREDIT JOOWONS)

11181288.gif

11158760.gif
Continue reading on spoiler:

Spoiler

11143400.gif

11175147.gif

11160811.gif

11154667.gif

11196650.gif

11187434.gif

- I am concerned as a friend, so heed my warning.
- A friend? Since when were you and I friends?
- If we are not friends, what are we?

• Like 19

need to sleep right now:P

Happy to see all picture stills tonight:blush:.I just realized all cast are from the famous drama likes six flying dragon,my love from the star and other famous drama:w00t:

and about myself..I become new fan PBG...He makes the character CP so alive and realistic.:heart:

• Like 12

First time here in this drama thread,, since Doctors is finished this is my monday and tuesday sched now,,, im really not fond of sageuk but coz its Bogummy i can't resist to watch it, he's really an eye candy..and this drama is really fun to watch it's like im being  a teenager again swooning in their cheesy banter.

• Like 13

15 hours ago, moodypie said:

I adore this tip toe couple!!!!! love this scene to death. They are so adorable together.

tip toe couple! hahaha :wub: right right. they're super adorable together! i can't wait for the times when CP finally knows that RO actually a girl! his reaction gonna be fun to see. lol :lol:

anyway, thanks @JexxaS for sharing those beautiful gifs of YJ. i especially love the last one~ :wub:

although it only shows her eyes for the dancing scene but i'm forever mesmerize by her beauty. that scenes is truly breathtaking! it doesn't disappoint! their facial expressions are so on point for the scenes. too much feelss~

• Like 12

Spoiler

96aWwFh.gif

RbS2Phv.gif

Who's the BOSS right now?

Spoiler

dT989rA.gif

Ohhh LOVE! What's with that smile?

XYLLv4D.gif

GmXht5P.gif GmXht5P.gifGmXht5P.gif

35rigyl.gif

Here it goes! Hiccups Love Symptoms

Spoiler

h5WEEvq.gif

kSnOUXf.gif

@JexxaS

sDdrZs8.gif

Gawd! She's so damn beautiful! I swear my heart, lungs and liver explode with her beauty!

I'll definitely kiss her on my wild dreams later!

• Like 21

Yoojung has grown up to be a very beautiful young lady. As a long time fan, I am so proud of her. I have known her for her extraordinary talent but she's just too adorable here and her dancing scene was mesmerizing. I can't take my eyes off her and the crown prince. How can I wait till next Monday. 

• Like 14

I so don't have time for this

but then I can't resist

This is such fun

best de-stresser after work

My favorite thing about the bts pics 

is that in the drama PBG brings all the strength, charisma, playfulness, and sex-appeal of a leading man

yet in the bts pics he looks like a slightly goofy overgrown kid just having tons of fun--he is so not working on being cool--and I love that.

that quality reminds me of Raul Julia [RIP] one of my favorite stage and film actors.  When working he oozed sex [see Kiss of the Spiderwoman] but when he was just being himself he looked like a quiet, gentle, college professor. 

Also love the kid playing the young crown prince.  He is even better than he was in Five Children.  [Kind of concerned though, isn't he a bit young to be running from drama to drama without a break. Ah well.  I'll just Hushhh]

• Like 14