[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

15 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

@moodypie @nonski @bonuibonui do you remember me? I was obsessed with LR too.

Just want to let @moodypie know that I cried lots earlier. RO made me cried and I thought CP wont cry but in the end, he broke down in tears thinking of RO while missing her to death.

Now need to wait for Hana Tu Set Net Taseot Yoseot Ilgop days for the next episode  :tears:

HI chingu!!!! Hahahaha Yes, LR got me obsessed too. And Now MDBC. Nice seeing you here hi onion head

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Today's episode, so many moons in sight! :) 

I'm glad today's episode is bearable. I should be able to live till next week.

Now ...I need subs!!!!!!!!

i just can't chingu... i just can't... with the tension waiting outside while they are inside reuniting... i just hope they are right that it is not the same place.

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, ruuuuthpft said:

DAAAAAAAAMN THAT CLIFFHANGER SO HIGH WE WILL HAVE TO LABOR TO CLIMB TO THE TOP TILL MOONDAY AGAIN :bawling:  FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT CP TURNED INTO THE DARK SIDE AND ORDER THE CAPTURE OF RO THEN I SLAP MYSELF SO HARD FOR THINKING THAT CP WILL BETRAY HIS RAON-AH. PLEASE FORGIVE ME JEOHA! 

ASIDE FROM OUR 2ND OTP (PRINCESS AND MASTER JUNG) TONIGHT'S EPISODE SURE HAS A LOT OF LINE DELIVERY SO LIVE STREAMING WAS EXTRA HARD FOR THOSE OF US WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND KOREAN HUHU I'LL JUST WAIT FOR THE ENG SUBBED TO APPRECIATE THOSE LONG LINES DELIVERED BY CP. DUMB AND DUMBER AND EVIL PM REALLY IRKS ME SO MUCH IN THIS WEEK'S EPISODE, I HOPE PD-NIM AND WRITER-NIM DELIVER A SATISFYING ENDING (I DON'T CARE IF IT INVOLVES A LOT OF BLOOD, I ACTUALLY PREFER THAT!) FOR THOSE EVIL KIMS :angry:

RO AND CP'S CONSECUTIVE CRYING SCENES WAS TOO MUCH FOR THE HEART. I HOPE EVERYONE MANAGE TO SURVIVE THAT EARTHQUAKE OF FEELS :bawling: (EDIT: I ALSO FEEL SORRY FOR OUR SECOND LEADS BUT OUR OTP IS A WALL THAT THEY CAN NEVER CLIMB OVER)

THAT ENDING HUG THOUGH :heart: I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT RO'S FATHER WAS ALIVE TO MEET HER LOL BUT SEEING THAT IT WAS CP WAS 1000X BETTER :grimace: CAN'T HELP BUT NOTICE AGAIN THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE THOUGH KYJ WAS COMPLETELY ENGULF/LOST  ON PBG'S HUG ESPECIALLY WITH THAT HANBOK THEIR WEARING :grin:

P.S. GOODNIGHT CHINGUS! I HAVE ANOTHER EXAM TOMORROW SO I GUESS I WON'T BE SLEEPING AT ALL TONIGHT. I'LL JUST GO OUTSIDE TO WATCH THE MOON FROM TIME TO TIME AND IMAGINE CP, RO, AND YS ALSO STARING AT THE SAME MOON LOL 

oh yeah love what you said about the wall!!!

LOL! enjoy the moon keeping you company while you study... all the best for your exam! himne! fighting!

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, denarvie said:

am I the only one who can't think of a happy ending?

the only way is making the Prime Minister faction the traitor, clean up Ra-On's father name and do the maiden selection again, but this mean we need to let go of Yoon Sung 

or probably a big rebellion need to happen and it's under the prime minister, but he is smart!, He'll not do that T.T

With the popularity they got . Sad ending is unforgivable. The PD and the writer knew this. If they want to sell the drama internationally they knew what kind of ending they will give. 

Besides this drama is like a Fairytale. And fairy tales do have a Happy ending . 

• Like 24

18 minutes ago, nonski said:

that's what i had been thinking too chingu @lovehbhjw2013, YS is all sorts of awesome and may i say the total opposite of HY atm.

yeah chingu...uri YS is just the kind of guy I think even RO found it hard not to like him....just that like what he said...."I am always late"    He was late in knowing her...

As for HY....she was in the dark of who CP's love is...if she knew was RO...I think she would not be so aggressive because she regarded RO as a friend.

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

...........I'm WRONG! It's not the door, it's the window that I see the difference. I double check on Kiwi Channel youtube. The house is unfortunately the same identical one.........ok I need sleeping pills now

OH OH....:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:    Heroes may have to come to the rescue...both YS and BY....so did the PD-nim drop hints on the action talent of PBG and JY to show that another fighting scene is coming up?

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Ha Yeon-ssi, or... maybe we should start calling you "Ggungju Mama"..

noentry.jpg

If you see this sign somewhere, that means you are not permitted, strictly prohibited, to enter the area.

You will find the sign in the following areas :

1. Crown Prince's Garden

2. Crown Prince's Chamber

3. Crown Prince's Library

4. Jahyeongjung ( or some sort..., Kim Hyung's Lair)

Thank you for reading this sign.

LOL, I read it pasionately...and smile when i realise it!!! 'Merong' :P it make me smile...

• Like 11

If they never met each other, would RO fall for YS and LY for HY? Could it have been a happy ending for all 4 of them?

Such a pity, some things are just not meant to be.

I feel so bad and pained for YS and HY that I can't bring myself to be happy for LY and RO anymore. Although they never intended it to be so, it's as if their happiness is built on the the pain of the other 2, who are sacrificing whatever they can for the sake of the one they love, even though they know there is nearly no chance their love will ever be reciprocated :bawling:

• Like 16

Oops @ my prev blank post. Urgh Soompi is being abit buggy. But anyways, omg that cliffhanger!! How am i supposed to wait till next week? And there's no preview ㅠㅠ

And reality just hit me. We only have 2 weeks left of MDBC, guys. 2 weeks! Not sure what I'm gonna do with my life after MDBC ends. Im gonna miss the characters so much. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ :bawling:

• Like 22