7. @ruka18

8. @zee0123

9. @angelineong

10. @syeramy

11. @ruuuuthpft

List updated! ;)

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Wow 700 already?  Average of 100 per week!   I should really stop reading twitter. :blink:  I feel bad for KYJ and I hope she's not reading any of the comments against her.  I hate the fact that her performance is being overshadowed by her limitations in terms of the "skinship" on the show.  This was really fueled by yesterday's rain trolling.  Why was this scene even added?   It's like viewers would trade in a less capable older actress just to get more kissing scenes.  But these viewers must not watch a lot of sageuks because sageuks usually don't have a lot of intimate scenes.  So I'm not sure if we would see more if an older actress was to play RO.  The fact that we got a kissing scene in episode 7 is a miracle.  I've seriously watched a sageuk where my OTP didn't kiss until like the 48th episode!  The kiss also wasn't any better than what PBG and KYJ did for this series.

Kyj is excellent with her role. Saw old sageuks too and kissing is so scarce to boot. I just think because of their great chemistry, viewers are expecting more :D i mean, if the leads have less or not so intense chemistry, i wont be expecting more skinship, and it wont bother me.

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Wow 700 already?  Average of 100 per week!   I should really stop reading twitter. :blink:  I feel bad for KYJ and I hope she's not reading any of the comments against her.  I hate the fact that her performance is being overshadowed by her limitations in terms of the "skinship" on the show.  This was really fueled by yesterday's rain trolling.  Why was this scene even added?   It's like viewers would trade in a less capable older actress just to get more kissing scenes.  But these viewers must not watch a lot of sageuks because sageuks usually don't have a lot of intimate scenes.  So I'm not sure if we would see more if an older actress was to play RO.  The fact that we got a kissing scene in episode 7 is a miracle.  I've seriously watched a sageuk where my OTP didn't kiss until like the 48th episode!  The kiss also wasn't any better than what PBG and KYJ did for this series.

I'm currently watching Prison Flower ---  also a saguek.  No kiss scene (and not even any skinship at all) and the romance is so subtle and now it's almost episode 40! The main leads are all adults!!!!

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, zee0123 said:

If YS need a comfort when RO dumped her if he confess his feelings for her we will be there for him right? Who's with me? Poor YS... :bawling:

Ooh.. no worries, chingu. There are already thousands of ladies with open arms ready to give him a comfort hug.

giphy.gif

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Doesn't sound like people whom enjoy the drama, but are just spilling their thoughts on nothing they've seen.(⊙︿⊙✿) Yes, sure I wouldn't mind more skin-ship. But to be honest so far I can't say that it is a must, their sweet romance floors me with heart-ache. Probably more so than if they had added a bed scene or two.  <( ̄︶ ̄)> (✿◠‿◠)

• Like 18

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are currently opening new batch of membership for

Yoon Sung-ie  Fan Club

Proceed this way if you're interested

1.  Take out the queue ticket and wait to be called

2. Fill in the membership form

3. Write down your name on the list below

Current YFC members:

1. @nonski

2. @lovehbhjw2013

3. @Earth2KatyD117

4. @tiendoank

5. @charliew

giphy.gif

• Like 10

5 hours ago, febz said:

unfortunately some failed to appreciate the magnificent shot of both them looking at each other, caressing each other without touching and you can actually see the tension . The electricity surrounding them is no joke.  I believe the-must-have-backhug-scene was also not properly appreciated by the members.

Yes!!! I did not appreciate their looking at each other nor the back hug. I was yelling at her mentally TURN AROUND AND HUG HIM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! He nearly died for you! He did so much for you! Do you love him or not?!!!

• Like 6