[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Wow... I'm still shocked at tonite's ep & the ending...

Eunuch Han... The rebel leader? But he doesn't look like a bad person. He reached out his hand to BY. He seems more reliable than the PM Kim & his evil minions ><

What's going to happen now? How's he gonna explain to Yeong?

What will Yeong think? What about Raon? How will she feel after discovering her identity? :(( Leave the girl alone she has enough of heart break :((

• Like 22

OMO. OMO. I was able to watch the livestream but I have to give up on following the thread since my internet connection can handle only that much. However I think I have a toothache from all the earlier fluff between our OTP <3 <3 <3 The last scene shocked me though. I guess it is also a hint that things will get more serious from now on. However I am hoping that head eunuch will trust the prince with the rebellion since his secret might be found out now. Then him and CP will combine their powers to overthrow kim clan. But overall DAEBAAAAAAK! 

• Like 16

Guest ireumimolla
2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Next day RO is waiting for LY.... but somebody else is there: Chief Eunuch...  We see LY leaving to meet RO, smiling. Back to Chief Eunuch who calls RO by her name.

And LY is right there.... "Why do you know her name?"

THE SONG!?!?!?!?! THE SONG!!!!!!!!!! Dururu~~~~~

I'M WATCHING THE BEST DRAMA RIGHT NOW!!!!

I don't wanna be teased with the song anymore JINJJA :bawling::bawling::bawling:

And how can two same words "Ra-on ah" said by two different people be so different and mean two totally different things?! I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH:heart:

thanks to all recappers, tonite was smooth for me but i am so confused!!!! need subs NOW.

actually tot tonite will have wedding scene. i so need to get wedding out of the way so that CP can start implementing changes or weaken PM Kim power. evil queen, think her baby is girl and maid baby is probably boy so will have a switch birth. evil to core.

• Like 16

Omg any preview for next week? How to live through this week? Seriously I wonder what the head eunuch wanted to achieve? Were they rebelling against the kim faction, doing things the king wanted to do but couldnt? Yet the king was maybe hoodwinked into thinking the rebels were out to ger him? Questions questions.

thank you all for the live recaps. I couldnt watch th live streaming. I think I will b staying up late to watch the raw! And with subs!

Epic episode as the ending was with a big question mark and next week is th angsty wedding!

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

WHAT KIND OF PLOT TWIST IS THIS!?!?!?

Switch to RO putting on a smile when she is seeing LY.

LY: Are you happy to see me?

RO: Yes!

But LY can see right through her and wonders why she pretends to be okay. Will she disappear?!

LY gives her a letter..... is this his confession letter!?? I'm confused!

CP asked Dasan to help him find a solution so he can be with Raon. Da san sent word that he has found a solution, so they were supposed to go and meet him together when sang sung ambushed raon. 

He should be friendly to ra on-- in the earlier scene together she noticed the flower on the hankie on his table and she said her mother liked it. sang sung said that his good friend used to like it or something. so i figure that "good friend" is hong gyeong nae. he told ra on "I have been searching for you for a long time, ra-on ah."

OMG THIS IS SOME CRAZY EPIC PLOT TWIST my jaw is still on the floor

• Like 18