[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 minutes ago, nonski said:

WOAH! WHAT AN EPISODE!
Firstly, thank you to everyone who joined our liveblogging team tonight!

@MinLyn for transcapping 

@bebe1989 @honeywell @ruzikie @denarvie @iamia @Naruto_7th_Hokage @YeuBacMou @leejongsuk @mujay @Yongzura @syeramy @valsava @Grace1003

and of course to my dongsaeng our resident GIPcapper @jeonghyang

seriously!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif:wub:yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif

seriously!!!

jinjja! jinjja! jinjja!

this is me right now, i died of the feels of this drama tonight, it's just waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much!

crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

:wub::wub:

BEST EPISODE EVERRRR!! See ya next week!!

• Like 10

Tonight's episode had me go on an emotional roller-coaster again :( Now we finally know for a fact that the musical score played during Ra On's dance is an OST and will be released soon. I seriously can't wait for it to be released! It will become one of my fav Korean drama OST of all times!

Thank you guys so much for the translation (especially at that last scene. Such beautiful scene) and the live recaps. Now how can I live through another week :bawling:

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, nonski said:

WOAH! WHAT AN EPISODE!
Firstly, thank you to everyone who joined our liveblogging team tonight!

@MinLyn for transcapping 

@bebe1989 @honeywell @ruzikie @denarvie @iamia @Naruto_7th_Hokage @YeuBacMou @leejongsuk @mujay @Yongzura @syeramy @valsava @Grace1003

and of course to my dongsaeng our resident GIPcapper @jeonghyang

seriously!!!!

seriously!!!

jinjja! jinjja! jinjja!

this is me right now, i died of the feels of this drama tonight, it's just waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much!

chingu @stroppyse dongsaeng where are thou?

Thank you too!!!

Gosh, my heart is still racing. What an episode!!!

• Like 13

i am so greedy that i want a kiss between them happened but i know it's too far away for now. The last thing i had was Yeong and Raon were struggling to lead their friendship becomes stronger as they do. But le me have the suffering Yeong when he realise he is gay and acting like Han Kyul in Coffe Prince. Asking his sexuality because he starts to fall in love with an eunuch that he doesnt know Hong Nam is SHE

• Like 11

Just now, 8mel said:

but guys, i don't understand..

I have assumed that our prince has known Ra-On is a girl and Ra-On knew he knows. Am i wrong?

I don't think he knows.  From what I understand, Yeong is confused of what he's feeling for RO.  He tried staying away from her but he just ended up missing her more.  I think his statement at the end just confirms that he likes RO by his side regardless of what he thinks he's feeling.

• Like 13