[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy 九州·海上牧云记

sugarplum892

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will start translating from 2:49 - 4:10

MYL, did you hear that? Did you hear that? It's a broken stone, just give it to them. 

A stone? That's the world!

Is that more important than the person you like?

The world? Is it mine... I don't care. But when I think that if it's because of me that the dynasty's authority falls for the rest of my life I will be the criminal guilty of destroying the the Muyun clan name , it's a burden I cannot bear.

(Gandalf calls out to Su Mo Mo's man)

Is the clan name so important? Is the glory that cannot be seen more important than the life (literally flesh, blood and life) of the person you like?

I don't think there are necessarily clearly delineated lines of good guys and bad guys. What I think is there are "sides". Everyone has their grievance or their duty to this cause or that. Of course we are sympathetic towards the younger generation because all they want to do is live their lives without being moved around like chess pieces. Personally I feel for Muyun Sheng because he is completely trapped by decisions made by others and he has always been made to feel like an object of fear because of his parentage. Hanjiang has always been able to do his roaming thing but Muyun Sheng has always had to treat carefully.

I haven't got to Shuofeng Heye's adult arc yet to say if he's unhinged but I imagine he too feels he has his justification for acting the way he does as the nomadic tribes have been poorly served under the status quo.

At the end of the day, I think the old order will be overthrown and it will be replaced by a new world where I suspect these three male leads will rebuild the nine provinces in their own indomitable style. The chaos will expedite the change, which judging from what I've seen, is probably needed. 

10 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I don't think there are necessarily clearly delineated lines of good guys and bad guys. What I think is there are "sides". Everyone has their grievance or their duty to this cause or that.

i agree 100% with this line, there are no sides here. Opinions on who are the "bad" and "good" is often biased and if you think about it every single one of our leads are both "bad" and "good", like for example if Muru Hanjiang would want to become emperor and make the world a better place but if he does "bad" things to do "good" things is he evil?? you could say that yes he's evil but lets be honest was it possible to be truly good around that time? Everytime i watch a historical drama or movies i try not to hate the "evil" guys because they probably have a reason for doing "evil" things wether it's for the greater good or because of revenge. What i'm trying to say is that there is no actual "bad" guy amongst the male leads. But of course there exists truly "bad" people on this planet i'm not trying to defend the worst kind of people but you get what i mean. 

11 minutes ago, RPM said:

I watched ep 22 I want to know why she kiss him. My thought -to stop his blabbering. But then suddenly MuRu Han Jiang burst out :joy:.

But why princess captured Muyun Lu. ?

Yeah that's what i would like to know aswell like wtf was she doing haha.

11 hours ago, viktormani said:

Yeah that's what i would like to know aswell like wtf was she doing haha.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think the princess and Su yuning are quite close so Su yuning played the “he likes me and I like him” card for the princess to spare the prince. While she was saying that she like him she used a boarder term instead of referring to him by name. While she was saying this, she was looking hanjiang in the eyes so I guess u can say that it was almost as if she was referring to hanjiang instead (maybe I’m analyzing too far lol). She also probably just kissed him to “prove” her feelings but I really doubt that she would actually love him because up until now we’ve never seen any hint of her liking the prince but man..her kinda Mary Sue character just died with this episode lol. But at least we got to see hanjiang fight seriously in this episode. I think we’re going to be transitioning to Muyun Sheng’s arc now which sucks because they ended it abruptly.

48 minutes ago, allblue123 said:

No one is rooting for my boy Shoufeng Heye? Come on, sure he's far from a ball of fluff but his round bald head should be equally huggable.

Hes basically a ball of revenge sure we want him to get his revenge but if that involves hurting the innocents and world etc.. hes not someone to root for. 

Hes basically the lannister of this series. 

15 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

Damn, I need to play catch up on the latest ep, I'm only at 18.  Su yuning and MuRu Han Jiang  are pure fluff. 

They are the only cp that I ship. Wish they will end up happily... :mellow:

17 hours ago, allblue123 said:

No one is rooting for my boy Shoufeng Heye? Come on, sure he's far from a ball of fluff but his round bald head should be equally huggable.

After eps 16-18 with the adult SFHY, I am rooting for his character! Zhou Yi Wei is probably my favourite in terms of acting out of the whole cast. HJ is still my fav character though hehe.

Zhou Yi Wei...the actor outside this drama...with hair and in modern wear...gives a different feel. 35yo. Feel he is those type of actors which act well in whatever roles given...but did not get too famous.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=周一围&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiosbu14ePXAhVMMo8KHco8DcoQ_AUIEigB&biw=360&bih=559

11 hours ago, allblue123 said:

Roflmao, the Chinese viewers have given a name to that magic guy in black, "Mr.Mexican"

Mr Mo? I can see why but he reminds me of Saruman the Black. :tongue:

After Episode 18, I'm inclined to think that Shuofeng Heye is not so much unhinged as he is a man who has something to prove. He's tired of being pushed around by every Tom, richard simmons and Harry... or every race in the 9 provinces. Everybody keeps telling him what to do and I think he's fed up with all the nagging. 

Archived