[Daily Drama 2016] TV Novel - My Mind's Flower Rain 내 마음의 꽃비 Monday-Friday 9:00/9:40

suchadiva42

@ baduy bless your heart, sorry to say this ,this writer has gone psycho I can't believe myself I am watching this drama, how can she even give in without them producing the child to her,what evidence did they produce to her than a piece of clothe, which human being will as agree to that type of nonsense, this writer is really annoying, if he doesn't know what to write in the next script, why not just end the drama, why start writing nonsense.

Now KN adopted parents are so dishonest, just because a useless father is your biological father that automatically disqualified you as a decent person  and KW has been living with them quite a while now they know how he is, he even took all his savings, give it to them to pay off their dept, than still come back again to live with them , they did not feel sorry for him  for having such a wicked father who abandon him as a child, where are compassionate heart? Gone dead? I am so disappointed in them rejecting KW just because ,the hopeless criminal father told them he  is KW father , the criminal should be ashamed of himself, even calling himself as a father when all his life he surrendered himself with criminal acts. I really do hope KN biological mother Will awake up to know those criminals are deceiving her before they will ask her to kill her own daughter she Will stupidlydo so. 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lindab12 said:

KW left the house. Are these two going to end their relationship.

What did KN adopted mom was mad about.

The woman is mad for  no apparent reason , if she want to be mad she should be mad at her  own grown up useless son who sit around all day without helping, KN is the only person fighting for them all to survive. If not KN how could they know how to make bread, this parents left their only son to stay all day all night doing nothing, she is mad, let her be mad, I really do hope KN goes with KW and live with him. 

4 hours ago, lindab12 said:

What did KN adopted mom was mad about.

As @joyblack4 has already explained, it was the discovery that  KW's father was Mr Mega-Nasty.  And of course, this drama being  in the daily KBS Morning Doormat slot, KW himself agrees that KN's supposed parents are 100% correct to reject him on those grounds, even though KN himself has assured him multiple times she doesn't care two hoots who is father is. Though we should bear in mind that that streak of parent defiance on her part is only acceptable to this show's core native audience because they know that they aren't her parents in the first place. 

Meanwhile the Battle of the Bakeries (aka Smirking Dirty Tricks vs Idiotically Grinning Innocence) enters yet another tedious round as it emerges, thanks to the media uproar partly triggered by KN's public confession of inwittingly using toxic ingredients, that Mega-Nasty is cutting corners by using the same toxic stuff in SDT Bakeries products, and Brainless Granny is, as usual, shocked out of her mind as to how her Lovely Fake Dil"s "Big Brother" could stoop to such villainy, given his previous blameless record.  So all across town SDT's goods are going back to the supplier while IGI's bread is in massive demand yet again, till the next Dirty Tricks initiative. This reminds me in its silliness of the never ending battle of unethical surgical procedures between the rival factions in that regrettably unforgettable train-wreck of a drama, Doctor Stranger. At least now there's a promise of a bit of variety with Memory Lost Daddy returning as a likely bankroller both of his daughter's morally edifying baked goods and his long-lost first love's hitherto fantastically incompetent vengeance attempts.

Thiswriter is out of touch, nothing he is writing make sense at all ,KN biological father gone for ages come back, he still with no memory, why is he come back  then, to join club of dummys ,KN adopted parents don,t  love her  at all ,they only love the fact that she is  money making machine, that is all , if they  can allow their good for nothing son to marry a woman work in the bar  who flirt with every man who come to drink than how much more KW who has strive to help them day and night so sad. 

Just hope this writer come to his senses to end this drama as soon as possible so that KN will unite with her biological parents, those greedy adopted one's will see the different in their life. KN is just a lottery  ticket to them nothing else. 

4 hours ago, joyblack4 said:

Just hope this writer come to his senses

What?  You think this writer actually has any senses?   You're a more kindly soul than I am in that case.

To take up @lindab12's query as to whether it's all off between KN and KW...

Well, we all know how such dialogues go.

- Oppa, don't leave. I'll be miserable if you do.     
- But you'll be miserable if I stay because it will make your parents miserable.
- My folks are upset now but they'll get over it.
- I don't want them to be upset at all, because they're the only family I've ever had, and I can't stand to see that family upset. So I have to leave for good and let them forget me. You'll forget me too, in time.
- Oppa, I can't live without you.
- You'd better go  home. Your parents will be waiting for you.
- OPPA!!! Boo hoo hoo. Boo hoo hoo.

And off he goes, while KN goes weepily back and descends with klunkily hollow footstep sounds those low budget "stone" steps in the ghastly overlit  "outdoor" set, to be met at the foot by her fake Mom, who can't wait to tell her to stop crying because the sight of her tears makes her Mommy sad, and good Korean girls never upset their Mommy. Especially not by wanting a marriage that "just can't be."  Huggy huggy back pat. 

Fake Mom goes in to commiserate with fake Dad over their terrible plight at having no choice but to insist that their non-daughter's marriage "just can't be". The only people happy are the session musicians providing the melancholy string accompaniment, because they'll get a lot of overtime pay.

Meanwhile, that massively dynamic entrepreneur PRESIDENT James Turner (as it says on his desk) is unaccountably asleep on the job, for no better reason than the plot requires him to have a dream of himself watching a faceless pregnant woman embroidering baby clothes, which he remembers in vivid closeup though he can't see the woman's face. He wakes up and opens his obligatory desktop birth secrets box and contemplates a hanky embroidered with the same motif which he knows is treasured keepsake though he can't remember why. Strange that it hasn't struck him that all the packaging of the Idiotic Grin Bakery bears the same motif, since KN is all-too-significantly fond of the bloom in question.

As for the original of that baby garment, Seo Yeon Hui has thought of what passes in this brain-dead plot for a cunning scheme to get her hands on it. She calls out Il Ran to beg her to think again about insisting she goes to Miguk for three years before being told the whereabouts of her daughter. She gets nowhere with that suggestion, of course, but in the meantime her helper has been able to walk into the deserted unlocked office and grab the garment in question. He almost gets caught on the way out, but manages to hand over the goods before the Evil Pair catch up with him.

It's by no means obvious what good actually having the evidence in her hands does for YH's cause, but it appears she's finally thought of something that somehow slipped her mind on the previous occasion when the revelation that her daughter was still alive turned her back to a useless heap of misery. She now demands that the Evil Pair produce her daughter the very next day, or she'll go tell granny that  her supposed daughter-in-law and  "big brother" are impostors.

Shock and  horror grip the Evil Pair. But not for long. Next day?? No can do, says Evil Female because -- would you believe it (well you wouldn't but then you're not a total dimwit like most of the characters in this drama, otherwise you wouldn't be able to read this post) she's IN MIGUK, so communications 1970s fashion, not to mention flights to Korea,  will take a little while longer. Thus the evil pair buy time to arrange for something nasty to happen to YH.

Meanwhile PRESIDENT James Turner is once more demonstrating his paternity  to the viewers by wandering the streets wearing the very same Imbecilic Innocent grin that his daughter habitually displays whenever she spots a bread roll, as he undertakes market research for his department store opening plans. He is seen by his mother, but as usual all Gormless Granny can manage is a bout of tottering aigoos during which her son goes away without spotting her, leaving her to convince herself she was hallucinating.

James' cheery lack of street wiseness attracts the attention of the neighborhood muggers, but, hey, never mind, because KW, deprived of his surrogate family, has nothing to do but wander through the nighttime streets with his Fists of Fury at the ready, and comes along just in time to deploy them against said muggers, rescuing PRESIDENT James and being bought a drink as a reward.

It emerges that the've met before in a place in Miguk called Sanpran Shisko, evidently a little village (like Krama Seoul) where you can't avoid meeting the right (or the wrong) people just by strolling down a random street. PRESIDENT James bestows on him his business card with an open invitation to contact him any time he needs a job / loads of cash / a drinking buddy and/or permission to marry the daughter James doesn't yet realize he has. So that's alright then.

But the next move in the endless Bakery Wars is that both parties are to make their pitch for a concession in the new Department Store to PRESIDENT James. The Evil Pair decide to send Hae Ju as their representative, seeing that PRESIDENT James, as a typical morning daily drama American businessman, is mainly here to seduce pretty Korean girls, so HJ is more likely to convince him of the merits of their wares than either of the Evil Pair themselves. En route, she meets KN who is likewise heading for PRESIDENT James' office with her sample bakeware. While they are exchanging insults in their usual fashion on such tediously regular occasions, a doddery halmoni passes by and suddenly succumbs to a serious attack of awful acting that leaves her flat on her back. KN of course of course rushes over to be a Good Samaritan, but HJ insists this is no time for neighborly charity and continues on her way to make her sales pitch.

Little does she know that the incident has been observed by none other than PRESIDENT James who now joins KN in helping the halmoni to her feet. He's willing to postpone his bakery goods purchasing schedule to care for the afflicted stranger, but KN says no need, she will herself nobly abandon her own commercial mission and accompany the halmoni to the nearest acting academy hospital to get fixed up. So PRESIDENT James is free to press on to his office, where HJ has already arrived, and is all ready to be totally horrified when she recognizes his face when he finally comes in...

Executive summary: YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS RUBBISH

It's so annoying that 107 episodes in out of 120 and NOTHING has been revealed yet. The bad guys are still winning (we are 80% through with this drama).. you'd think a few secrets come out already so they can spend the rest of the drama dealing with those secrets and its consequences.. but noooo, the writers are going to reveal everything at the last minute! KN should have known that she was adopted some 20 episodes ago.. Grandma should have found out that her DIL isn't her real DIL and could have spent the rest of the drama secretly looking for the real one.. but no, these writers have no brains! Like some of you said, 3 cowardly talentless people are fooling the entire town (even getting away with murder) and no one suspects anything? Well, KW knows what his "dad" is capable of.. the coward has never acted like a dad, so why does KW even care what happens to him? 

My take on what is going to happen in the next.. 8 episodes or so is that since jealous HJ recognizes rich daddy James as being her "fake dad" already, she's going to run back to her real parents and tell them that she saw someone who looks like her "fake dad!" Evil Mom is going to go to James and claim to be his wife or lover.. she's going to act like "Omo, I thought you were dead.. my lover.. my husband.. I've missed you so much.. we have a daughter together.. come with me" and James is going to fall for it and think she's the woman in his dreams.. so then he's going to get confused (well, how can his "daughter" be such a selfish little B who didn't even bother to help the grandma who fell down.. no, how come his "daughter" doesn't take after him at all.. something is not right about this..).. blah blah blah.. they're going to act like a fake happy family.. until maybe the last episode! 

@ baduy @aznchic209,well said guys, I can never recommend this drama for any one to watch, the writer did not go to school at all,if he does, he should never say the name of the school, because nobody will  ever want to go to that school again. 

The evil pairs  has won 99% I don't even know if there will be justice at all or is going to be the usual Korean dramas way of  forgiveness, you know, the way Korea writers depict punishment for so many crimes committed in a drama is unbelievable committing crimes really  do pays off  in Korea society .If you noticed  in many Korean dramas  the bad people discovers secret first before any other  person will know about it, even if a good person discovers the secret first, the writer will neither kills the person with a car accident or hit his or her head in a sharp objects and end up in coma forever, he or she will never comes out off that coma untill the very last episode, this scenario aways play out in all Korea dramas, very few Korean writer knows what they are writing, the rest is just wanna be a dummy writer, and the tv stations goes along with the B.S. writing. 

I just hope some how somebody will rescue KN out of that houshood before she works all her life without retirement because the fake parents never see her as their daughter, just been a good servant to the household, don't you see the daughter in law, do you see her helping her mother in law in the kitchen to wash plates, nope, she is aways waiting for them to serve her, which I don't blame her anyway, she is the type of Korea daughter in law I want to see in Korean dramas. 

I noticed today that there were only two minimum length (15 seconds each) commercials in the premium slot between the opening titles and the actual drama start.  That's about as unpopular with advertisers as a drama can get. Not surprising really.

I normally try not to say anything bad about the writers of a drama because they are doing something I'm not doing.  However, this writer.... let's just say, I will try and not watch anymore of his/her dramas.  KN will find out who her real parents are in the last episode.  I'm not going to watch this drama any further.  I'm already skipping to the end because nothing ever really happens.  We had one kiss in 102 episodes. I'm sorry for such a negative note.

At 108 episodes .... still nothing ... 

I suddenly realized the writer is capable of a teeny bit of subtlety (though I'm not referring to the way that it takes the Evil Pair plus HJ a good ten minutes of screen-time puzzling to work out that the newcomer's problem is amnesia)  But it struck me on hearing PRESIDENT Turner introduce himself yet again as Chaymeus Tonna, that this was not merely Kdrama English, but a clear warning to all concerned. He's telling them 떠나 = "run away!"  Just about the most sensible thing said so far in this show.

This drama is not about romance like The stars of shining.  That drama was best. I feel that SH supposed to be main character but get less screen time.

I feel character of KN is weak. Stupid scecret will come out toward end. 

KN WILL FATHER JUST REMEMBER is past because KW bastard father gave him a cloth that has cross symbol on it.

I check out the rating and it doing well in korea.

Today's highlight (slightly freely translated)

Grinning Dimwit #1 (aka Chaimeus Donna)  Do have some birth-secret revealing peanuts. I'm allergic to them myself.
Grinning Dimwit #2 (aka KN) Really? Wow. I'm allergic to birth-secret revealing peanuts too. What a dramatically significant co-incidence!
GD#1 Yes indeed. Especially since allergy to peanuts is so rare, and therefore dramatically extra significant.
GD#2 Dramatically more significant still, I feel a strange compulsion to drag up the fact that a now sadly deceased friend of mine once told me her Daddy was allergic to peanuts, too.
GD#1 Really? So who is that friend you just felt compelled to mention?
GD#2 Never mind. Just someone...  But her father sounded a really nice guy. I'd love to meet him some day.
GD#1 I'm sure you will. Hey, isn't it nice to have things to exchange clueless grins about?

Any hope that PRESIDENT James might bring a whiff of common sense into his parental home when he finally found it were rapidly dispelled in today's episode.

Forget the inherited peanut allergy. Much more serious is the genetically transmitted idiocy and gullibility passed down from Granny to James to KN. True, he seems vaguely puzzled by the way his supposed long-lost wife pretended not to know him when they met earlier, but he says they can "talk about that later." And he confides in his now sharp-suited new employee (and, if he only knew it, fate destined future son-in-law) KW that he felt there was something a bit strange about the reaction of the daughter he'd only just discovered he had, but he puts that to the back of his slow-moving mind, too.

Meanwhile, HJ has shot up in the estimation of her future MiL since she's turned out to be the heiress of a Department Store, and observing that effect on her status, HJ hints to KN that she can forget all about that contract to supply the store, re-instates the photo of her supposed Daddy on her desk and suggests to Il Ran that it's time they gave Mr Nasty the boot so they can play happy families with dimwit Granny and President James. Mr Nasty of course overhears that suggestion and at once tells them to forget about giving him the shove, or else he'll go spill all the beans to Granny and all three of them will be out on the street. Which leads HJ suddenly to beg him "Father, don't do that to us", and a shock horror reaction from Il Ran at the discovery that HJ knows who her real father is. So the cliffhanger poses the question: though Mr Nasty is totally nasty with his Really Nice son, will be be equally nasty to his Really Nasty daughter who has now acknowledged him?. As if anyone cared...

So by the end of today's episode, the next Evil Scheme has been worked out. Nasty Guy will keep his head down and play nice for as long as it takes for Granny to retire and hand the bakery over to Clueless James and his loving refound fake wife. Once that's done, something nasty can happen to James, leaving Il Ran as owner of both the bakery and the department store. Nasty pair both realize this all has to happen ASAP, since they both know the real wife and daughter are very close by, and the former is now in possession of the baby clothes with the tell-tale match to that hanky James is so fond of without knowing why.  However, HJ doesn't know  how or why they are in such danger of being exposed, and there's room for her to develop protective instincts towards Nice James which may get in the way of mother's evil schemes and so drag things out a bit longer.

Meanwhile, we realize KN made a bit of a slip when she accepted KW's ring saying she'd "never take it off again". What she SHOULD have said is "I'll never take it off again, except when I need knead the dough". Especially since she could have said that in Korean without the unfortunate ambiguity it has when translated into English. Of course, our old friend FATE arranges it that she's indeed taken off her ring to pummel the wet flour at the very moment she gets a call summoning her to James' office right away, and of course she brainlessly forgets to put the ring back on before heading over to the department store where she's dismayed to find that the front office desk is now occupied by James' new private secretary, who decides a few moments before KN shows up that it might be kinder if she didn't see the ring on his finger, so he slips it off and into his jacket pocket.  He's glumly anticipating that KN must have been summoned to hear the bad news that James has changed his mind about who gets the bakery concession, but, hey, James is  TOO NICE to go back on his word to someone who shares that rare inherited allergy to peanuts, and he congratulates her again on her great ideas and looks forward to working with her. Quite how he plans to square this with his "daughter's" expectations that "Daddy" will boot KN out of his business remains to be seen. Of course, it wasn't James who really summoned her to hear such a pointless message. It was the REQUIREMENTS OF THE PLOT, because for the next phase of viewer angst KN needed to notice the absence of ring on KW's finger and ask him why he'd taken it off. Because we've broken up, of course, he replies and adds that he notes she's stopped wearing her ring, too doubtless for the same reason.  Only then does she realize what she left behind on the kitchen table, creating that DIRE MISUNDERSTANDING.

For our our cliffhanger, Yeon Hui has now been persuaded of what even KN's dopey Mom finds obvious, namely that the "your daughter's in Miguk" tale is distinctly fishy, so she's headed over to Granny's house where a horrified Il Ran opens the door. It LOOKS as though just at that moment James emerges from the marital bedroom where he's just unpacked his things  and is headed for a RECOGNITION SCENE, but I'm not so sure. I bet  dippy Uncle has celebrated his return to the family home by doing some repairs to the floorboards and that at the start of the next episode, James will fall through the hole before he and YH get the chance to clap eyes on each other.  Well, a lot sillier things have  happened in this plot...

On August 1, 2016 at 6:01 AM, baduy said:

Any hope that PRESIDENT James might bring a whiff of common sense into his parental home when he finally found it were rapidly dispelled in today's episode.

Forget the inherited peanut allergy. Much more serious is the genetically transmitted idiocy and gullibility passed down from Granny to James to KN. True, he seems vaguely puzzled by the way his supposed long-lost wife pretended not to know him when they met earlier, but he says they can "talk about that later." And he confides in his now sharp-suited new employee (and, if he only knew it, fate destined future son-in-law) KW that he felt there was something a bit strange about the reaction of the daughter he'd only just discovered he had, but he puts that to the back of his slow-moving mind, too.

Meanwhile, HJ has shot up in the estimation of her future MiL since she's turned out to be the heiress of a Department Store, and observing that effect on her status, HJ hints to KN that she can forget all about that contract to supply the store, re-instates the photo of her supposed Daddy on her desk and suggests to Il Ran that it's time they gave Mr Nasty the boot so they can play happy families with dimwit Granny and President James. Mr Nasty of course overhears that suggestion and at once tells them to forget about giving him the shove, or else he'll go spill all the beans to Granny and all three of them will be out on the street. Which leads HJ suddenly to beg him "Father, don't do that to us", and a shock horror reaction from Il Ran at the discovery that HJ knows who her real father is. So the cliffhanger poses the question: though Mr Nasty is totally nasty with his Really Nice son, will be be equally nasty to his Really Nasty daughter who has now acknowledged him?. As if anyone cared...

@baduy...You have a great sense of humor Chingu . thanks for the translation and you are right this drama is rubbish but I can't seem to :bawling::bawling: to stop watching it. 

For example why did James turn around after mother dearest called him out with his birth name if he can't remember. His mother is another dummmmb person.How could she true her daughter in law over her own relative. How can a person change completely without you not noticing any changes to his character???? 

7 hours ago, euraka said:

for how long the evil people have the upper hand 8 episode left or did they extend it 

Let's all pray not, though it would be nice to have a drama that people didn't in the slightest bit mind being pre-empted every time there was a Korea competitor  in an Olympic semi-final, as will be the fate of all dramas  for the dreaded fortnight coming our way real soon now.

Ah well, my celebrated KDrama clairvoyant powers were a little off target. I was right enough about the Stairs of Fate playing a key role in today's episode, but it didn't happen just yet. Jovial James was able to descend safely, calling out with his usual cheerful cluelessness "Do we have a visitor?", but an instant before that Il Ran had grabbed Yeon Hui and pulled her out into the street.

Grabbed her by the arm, of course. I fear that characters trapped in the 1970s as in this show will never be able to benefit from the invention I'm currently working on, though it may come in very handy for all present day KDrama females who don't like being tugged around. I'm referring to my now nearly perfected Baduy's Forearm Grease. It's colorless, odorless and withstands up to a week of showering, but once sprayed on to the lower arms it means even the most determined arm-grabbing attempts slide harmlessly off.

True, the uniquely naive sounds of her first love's voice have already impinged on Yeon Hui's ears, as her facial expression shows, but because there's so little brain between those ears merely hearing his voice doesn't do anything for her. After all, it took her many weeks of hard pondering to reach the deep insight that provides the life-changing revelation expressed in her opening line today (carried over from yesterday): 이수창 천일란 거짓말을 하고 얐다!! -- Lee Su Chang and Cheon Il Ran were lying!!  And that insight really hasn't taken hold yet, as she now furiously asks Il Ran "How can you possibly keep on lying this way?" [Very easily, dear, in a show packed out with gullible idiots like you... ] before inevitably going on to efforlessly believe Il Ran's next improvised version of where the elusive Seon Ah is currently stashed away. IR now admits SA isn't actually in Miguk at all, but if YH herself disappears to Miguk right away, she'll send SA to the airport to join her the moment she's sure YH has left Korea for good.

It's a deal! declares YH, but on one condition: that IR and SC provide her with definite proof that they do indeed have SA hidden away somewhere. "There's something distinctive about one of SA's feet. Tell me exactly what that is. Unless you can do that, you know what I'm going to do."  And off she goes, congratulating herself on this massively shrewd move and leaving Il Ran with the serious problem of how to get a peek at both of KN's bare tootsies in order to glean this vital info. She goes back to plot with Mr Nasty about how to achieve this ... err... feat.  It's going to be a whole lot harder than her erstwhile peeping into the bakery changing room to spot KN's shoulder scar...

Straight over to Happy Family House, where KN has suddenly decided, naturally enough, to wash her feet in the courtyard. She pauses her towelling to give the camera a nice closeup view of a mole on the sole of her right foot, and herself falls into deep and prolonged contemplation of the said blemish [well, she'd hardly be allowed to contemplate her navel in a family show like this]. Her fake father emerges from the bathroom and comes over to ask in his best backwoodsman dialect what she's gawping at [뭘 그래 들여다보노?] "Seon Ah had a mole on the sole of her foot just like mine," she says wistfully, not realizing that Seon Ah's mole was a fake designed to fool Yeon Hui, whereas hers is the REAL THING. She does so miss Seon Ah. she sighs. And that shows how much more her mother must be missing her too. Hopeless sighing duet from fake father and daughter.

The scene where HJ crashes another jolly, totally peanut-free lunch date between unwitting REAL daughter and equally unwitting REAL father and devastates KN by ostentatiously calling James her "Daddy" is plain enough from the visuals. But while that's going on, Mr Nasty is equipping Il Ran with a carefully crafted fake embroidered hanky, with which she lies in wait for James as he leaves his lunch date, convincing him that she's the REAL THING, the answer to the RIDDLE OF THE HANKY which his mother had been quite unable to solve, and so entitled to share a bed as well as a bedroom with him.

And that's how the stairs come in. Getting KN on to the bakery premises isn't that much of a problem. After all, she's daft enough to take up a dinner invitation out of the blue with more than a brief puzzled stare at the telephone receiver after Il Ran has hung up. But Il Ran is playing a high risk game by having KN happily prattle away at the dining table presided over  by Granny, because, as always happens on such occasions, the table-talk quite naturally turns to an in-depth discussion of peanut allergies, especially their predominantly hereditary nature and the extraordinary co-incidence that not only James and KN but that deceased friend whom KN feels called upon to mention yet again had such an allergy. Anyone would think that they were relatives. Ho ho hee hee, what a jolly chuckle- inducing thought, though the Evil Pair are seriously squirming, unnoticed by the Dimwit Majority.

However, the amusement doesn't exactly blow KN's socks off, but somehow those feet have to be bared and examined in a way that no-one will find suspicious. Actually, no-one finds anything at all  suspicious in this drama, ever, so Il Ran could say something like "I've been sent this great free sample of toenail varnish, but the color's too youthful for me and a simpleton like you has no idea how to apply the stuff, so, if Granny doesn't mind, I'll give you a demonstration right here at the table." But no, she has to resort to the much more subtle method of luring KN upstairs on a slender pretext then shoving her from behind on the way  down so that she hurts her ankle, which of course calls for an immediate barefoot inspection. Inconveniently, it's her left ankle that takes the impact, so there's nothing "distinctive" for Il Ran to spot, but she boldly insists that although KN's right foot seems perfectly OK, she has to shed her right stocking too  and have it checked out. EUREKA! mission accomplished, and KN can limp off home. After their visitor hobbles away, HJ spots that the Nasties have something they want to confer about urgently, so she pretends to go off to her room, but then creeps back to eavesdrop. And so for our cliffhanger event, the snooping HJ learns that the hated KN is her supposed father's real daughter. Now thats's a dilemma for her...

Archived