[Daily Drama 2016] TV Novel - My Mind's Flower Rain 내 마음의 꽃비 Monday-Friday 9:00/9:40

suchadiva42

My Mind's Flower Rain 02

magnify-clip.png

• Drama: My Mind's Flower Rain (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Nae Maeumui Ggotbi
  • Hangul: 내 마음의 꽃비
  • Director: Eo Soo-Sun
  • Writer:
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes: 120
  • Release Date: February 29, 2016 --
  • Runtime: Monday - Friday 09:00-09:40
  • Language: Korean

Notes

1. "My Mind’s Flower Rain" takes over the KBS2 weekdays 09:00 time slot previously occupied by "The Stars Are Shining."

Synopsis

The drama depicts dreams, love, and reconciliation as well as forgiveness among a woman, who stole everything from someone’s life during the disastrous war, and the next generation, who was forced to live a completely different life due to the act by the woman.

Cast

My Mind's Flower Rain-Na Hae-Ryung.jpg My Mind's Flower Rain-Ji Eun-Sung.jpg My Mind's Flower Rain-Jung Yee-Yeon.jpg My Mind's Flower Rain-Lee Chang-Wook.jpg My Mind's Flower Rain-Hong Sung-Duk.jpg
Na Hae-Ryung Ji Eun-Sung Jung Yee-Yeon Lee Chang-Wook Hong Sung-Duk
Jung Ggot-Nim Park Sun-Ho Min Hye-Joo Lee Gang-Wook Jung Gi-Taek

My Mind's Flower Rain-Baek Hyun-Joo.jpg My Mind's Flower Rain-Lee Bum-Gyoo.jpg Kim Do-Yeon Kim Myung-Soo My Mind's Flower Rain-Choi Wan-Jung.jpg
Baek Hyun-Joo Lee Bum-Gyoo Kim Do-Yeon Kim Myung-Soo Choi Wan-Jung
Oh Choon-Sim Jung Do-Chul Jung Gi-Soon Park Min-Gyoo Lee Young-Im

My Mind's Flower Rain-Im Ji-Eun.jpg Lee Joo-Sil My Mind's Flower Rain-Min Bok-Gi.jpg My Mind's Flower Rain-Lim Chae-Won.jpg C
Im Ji-Eun Lee Joo-Sil Min Bok-Gi Lim Chae-Won Jung Hee-Tae
Chun Il-Ran Kim Gye-Ok Min Duk-Soo Seo Yeon-Hee Lee Soo-Chang

My Mind's Flower Rain-Ahn Yeon-Hong.jpg
Ahn Yeon-Hong
Sunny Hong

Additional Cast Members:

Main Cast

Na Hae Ryung as Jung Kkot Nim
Ji Eun Sung as Park Sun Ho
Jung Yi Yun as Min Hye Joo
Lee Chang Wook as Lee Kang Wook

Jung Kkot Nim’s Family

Hong Sung Duk as Jung Ki Taek
Baek Hyun Joo (백현주) as Oh Chun Shim
Lee Bum Kyu (이범규) as Jung Do Chul
Kim Do Yun as Jung Ki Sun

Park Sun Ho’s family

Kim Myung Soo as Park Min Kyu
Choi Wan Jung as Lee Young Im

Min Hye Joo’s Family

Im Ji Eun as Chun Ae Ran
Lee Joo Shil as Kim Hye Ok
Min Bok Ki (민복기) as Min Duk Soo
Jo Ye Rin (조예린) as Min Yeong Ji

Others

Im Chae Won as Seo Yun Hee
Jung Hee Tae as Lee Soo Chang
Ahn Yeon Hong as Sunny Hong
Park Hyung Joon as Min Seung Jae
Jang Ji Keon (장지건) as Mang Chi

Production Credits

Director: Uh Soo Sun
Screenwriters: Han Hee Jung and Moon Young Hoon

NOTICE TO ALL - PLEASE READ!

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever,Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Cr:Asianwiki, koreandrama.org

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've resumed watching this one and still it's all raw. I guess nobody's gonna sub this. I'm not fond of daily dramas but like like to check a drama with stars I don't know and have never seen their work. Either I'll like them and their acting or it'll be just ho hum. I've not seen the main cast at all so I'll watch this till they appear.

I didn't understand anything but I watched 1-3  previously so I get the drift.

1-3 was  50's period.. it's now the 70's period.

*edit...

Oh wait I just realize this is KBS. They're gonna show this anyway on kbsworld  subbed.. so its ok.

So..  JKN is the  docs daughter! but she was adopted. MHJ is CIL daughter..the woman who stole the identity of SYH who's real daughter is JKN. PSH is the rich man's son..while LKW is.....?

I've not seen yet any of the episodes on kbsw. So I'm stuck with raw. Gosh. The fact that I'm watching raw. I must be liking this even when I don't understand what they're saying. :D

I wonder if all through out it'll be 70's period.  So if that's the case...no  calling on the cellphones scenes. Ha ha just a thought.

LKW is PSH's father's minion. He is an orphan and PSH's father took him in from the street. He fell in love with JKN after she saved him. JKN thought he was a a university student. He is trying to read and write from PSH because he wants to read the book "Pride and Prejudice' which JKN likes. 

1 hour ago, jongski said:

So..  JKN is the  docs daughter! but she was adopted. MHJ is CIL daughter..the woman who stole the identity of SYH who's real daughter is JKN. PSH is the rich man's son..while LKW is.....?

I've not seen yet any of the episodes on kbsw. So I'm stuck with raw. Gosh. The fact that I'm watching raw. I must be liking this even when I don't understand what they're saying. :D

I wonder if all through out it'll be 70's period.  So if that's the case...no  calling on the cellphones scenes. Ha ha just a thought.

Chingu I'm actually hoping for subs to get into this drama but I've watched a couple of episodes and it was very interested for me want to continue to watch. So I think by next week the subs should out.

• 3 weeks later...

@euraka Not that I know anything about this drama but I've been watching this ( I'm one of those who watches drama with stars I don't know)  It's set in the 70's.  Lead star is adopted but is the actual daughter of the doctor. Meanwhile the other girl living the big house is the daughter of the one who took everything including the identity of doctor's fiancee.

I think the two girls will be entangled in a love triangle shall i say love square  Min Hye Joo likes Park Sun HO , Park Sun HO likes   Jung JGgot-Nim and she likes him back but she giving up on her feeling for the sake of her friendship with Min Hye Joo on another hand  Lee Gang-Wook falls in love with Jung Ggot-nim  it is a bit complicated. anyways i am hooked 

• Guest changed the title to [Current Daily Drama 2016] TV Novel - My Mind's Flower Rain 내 마음의 꽃비 Monday-Friday 9:00/9:40 Episode 2 03/01/2016
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for posting the episode  i like this drama , i have a doubt whether the father is really dead  i don't even know how the truth will be revealed the only person who knows about the switch is the lady and her ex 

@euraka

I thought I am the only oddball who watches this drama. LOL !

Somehow I don't think the doctor is dead. Perhaps he has amnesia. To add more drama to the story, the worst scenario would be he showed up and his family recognised him and brought him back telling him that IL is his wife. He will assume so until he regains his memory. That is my hunch. 

Another possible way to find out the truth is the existence of 2 Seo Yeon Hee. That might trigger the curiousity of the uncle and if he digs into the real Seo Yeon Hee's past, he might find out the truth. The only problem is how to find out that KN is the real grand daughter of the family as no one will recognise her since she is all grown up. 

2 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

@euraka

I thought I am the only oddball who watches this drama. LOL !

Somehow I don't think the doctor is dead. Perhaps he has amnesia. To add more drama to the story, the worst scenario would be he showed up and his family recognised him and brought him back telling him that IL is his wife. He will assume so until he regains his memory. That is my hunch. 

Another possible way to find out the truth is the existence of 2 Seo Yeon Hee. That might trigger the curiousity of the uncle and if he digs into the real Seo Yeon Hee's past, he might find out the truth. The only problem is how to find out that KN is the real grand daughter of the family as no one will recognise her since she is all grown up. 

i am really glad you are watching it too i love the drama and it is really interesting 

Archived