[Daily Drama 2016] TV Novel - My Mind's Flower Rain 내 마음의 꽃비 Monday-Friday 9:00/9:40

suchadiva42

kw father finally figured it out that HJ is his daughter interesting it is a long way to go and the pace is slow i wish KN's brother will wake up from coma soon it is hard to watch KN crying and take the abuse from her mother  

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/5/2016 at 11:17 PM, euraka said:

the more I watched the sub episode i feel sorry for KW  he really like KN i want to see the face of SH father when the truth reveal that KN is the true heir he is not even a human it really surprises me the way SH turned out a good person , his father is a gangster and his mother is an obnoxious,  it is a miracle that he is upstanding person 

I don't think his romance with KN will stand all the hardship we are not even halfway mark.

i just realize HJ and KW are half siblings  

This is how all these relationship go in these novel.  I'm looking forward to G/ma finding out she's being scammed..

On 5/9/2016 at 8:50 PM, euraka said:

kw father finally figured it out that HJ is his daughter interesting it is a long way to go and the pace is slow i wish KN's brother will wake up from coma soon it is hard to watch KN crying and take the abuse from her mother  

We still have about another 40 to 50 episodes for things to unfold..

here are the subs

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-11

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-12

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-13

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-14

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-15

KW moves in with  KN's house and her mother lives in KN restaurant  it is amazing how the writer makes it all the important people to live together 

KN adopted mother is a big softy, ..... even if they are poor they are such a loving family. HJ obsession is increasing by day the more SH rejected her the more she become clingy. I didn't know that SH is into art 

This drama is getting more interesting. All I can say KW is a much better man for KN than SH. I was touched by his consideration for KN when he tried to block KN from seeing HJ and SH together. KW is defintely more mature and not as petty as SH. 

I am glad HJ and SH are officially dating and I hope they get married soon. SH has no backbones and too stupid to fall for HJ tricks. I am waiting for the day when SH's father will find out that HJ is not the real grand daughter of the rich family and instead her parents are cheaters and liars. 

I am rooting for KW and KN. I hope KN gets over SH quickly and move on. She should concentrate on making bread and takes over her bio grandma's business when the truth are revealed. KW will always be by her side and I hope she will fall for KW soon. 

I am glad HJ found out who her real father is. She will get more evil by the day just like her bio parents. 

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-16

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-17

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-18

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-19

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-20

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-21

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-22

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/my-minds-flower-rain/episode-23

On 5/20/2016 at 0:18 PM, rikimaiu said:

This drama is getting more interesting. All I can say KW is a much better man for KN than SH. I was touched by his consideration for KN when he tried to block KN from seeing HJ and SH together. KW is defintely more mature and not as petty as SH. 

I am glad HJ and SH are officially dating and I hope they get married soon. SH has no backbones and too stupid to fall for HJ tricks. I am waiting for the day when SH's father will find out that HJ is not the real grand daughter of the rich family and instead her parents are cheaters and liars. 

I am rooting for KW and KN. I hope KN gets over SH quickly and move on. She should concentrate on making bread and takes over her bio grandma's business when the truth are revealed. KW will always be by her side and I hope she will fall for KW soon. 

I am glad HJ found out who her real father is. She will get more evil by the day just like her bio parents. 

@rikimaiu  Glad your still posting in this thread you is how I keep up with this drama.. I will be joining you around ep 80 but I'll keep reading the thread.. Most likely HJ will become evil like her parents.. No way will she want to know they are frauds and especially when she find out who the real daughter of that family and the boy likes whats her name.. The hate really going to come out from her I just hope they don't kill Halmoni son..

Spoiler

Min Soon Jae. She decided to drop out of Medical school and join her Grandma's confectionary business with the intention of inheriting the company. As KN works in the same company, HJ and KN became rivals at work. As predicted, in order to make things difficult for KN, HJ sabotaged her work twice. Once, tearing up KN paper which was supposed to be submitted for the competition and second, destroying KN bread which she made for selection for the judges. Looks like things won't be easy for KN with HJ and her scheming mom and dad.

As for the romance side, HJ wasn't happy upon seeing the KN protrait that SH drew being exhited at the university. She immediately questioned SH and said it wasn't fair for her and KN (I think SH felt bad about it). Later, HJ approached KN and told her that SH will never return to KN because he had slept with her while he was pursuing KN (which is a total lie. SH also believed he had slept with HJ). HJ told KN that SH was just toying with her and warned her not to have any feelings for SH. KW came and saw KN crying. He confessed to her he likes her since the beginning and asked to date her. KN said it was too sudden and didn't give an answer. It was quite awkward between KW and KN the next day. 

I seriously wish that KN can really let go of SH and look up to KW but it doesn't seemed like KN will see KW as a man. 

KN's bio mom, Yun Hee helped HJ's grandma on the street while she had a heart problem. HJ's grandma found out that YH is an ex nurse. She later visited YH. YH made rice cake for grandma and she mentioned it was his son's favorite rice cake. YH said someone she knew also like it. 

KN found in her parent's closet the baby's cloth with red flower being sewed on it. 

At least we have moved an inch on the road to uncover the truth. 

2 hours ago, euraka said:

i can't believe fake daughter she is now after KW

She just want to be and pain in the rear even with all her sabotaging she just likes all the attention.. Girls like her thinks all the boys supposed to like her

it is almost past half mark and the grandmother started to suspect something is off 1st she forget that she was a nurse 20 years ago and now she didn't remember his favorite dish  I think soon the truth will start to crack the more Grandmother spent time with KN birth mother the more she will realize HJ mother is fake 

I was wondering when the father will show up 

One thing about tv novel is the dragging of the evil people getting punish quickly,I  am so angry with this writer the way he is dragging this drama until now HJ mother keep deceiving the grandma, she keeps enjoying what she did not sole, the ungrateful, greedy golddiger keep enjoying themselves, punishment suppose to start at the middle of long drama like this, the first punishment should start with HJ mother than JH  herself  after marrying SH, I can't wait to watch when her box of clothes start flying in the air, and KN should now marry KW as now they are staying together, plus KW should start his own business like investor ,his first assignment will start with his father, quickly send him off  to jail, dear writer more romance  between KN and KW please, no actions it is getting too boring seeing them acting like brother and sister. 

To be honest, I myself don't like the female lead  in this drama here, in the beginning when she find out  the type of work that KW do her reaction was silly, first someone just save you from getting beating up, start payment on your family debt instead of thank you,you start hating the person  can you imagine if the other gangster that was the once her father borrowed money from  the kind of dirty slap she could have received, her quickly falling for SH  and playing too righteous  was stupid KW represents everything a woman could ask for ,I just wish KW leaves SH father and create his own business, SH father is also  s greedy person .

Can anyone explains what KN father told KW, I do hope he is not asking KW to stay away from KN, he that is what he is asking her, that man loses the little respect have remaining for him, he and his wife don,t care about KN ,all they care is about KN money making machine, a slave that will never leave his master. Selfish man, he has never act as a father to her only when it is inconvenient for him. 

4 hours ago, joyblack4 said:

Can anyone explains what KN father told KW, I do hope he is not asking KW to stay away from KN, he that is what he is asking her, that man loses the little respect have remaining for him, he and his wife don,t care about KN ,all they care is about KN money making machine, a slave that will never leave his master. Selfish man, he has never act as a father to her only when it is inconvenient for him. 

KW admitted to KN's father that he likes KN. KN's father told KW he doesn't like him because of his work as a gangster. He advised KW to quit his job if he wants to court KN. 

Actually, KN's adoptive family is very nice to her. They really care about her and KN is lucky to be adopted in that family even though they are not rich. At the least, the father has a decent job and her mother runs a restaurant. They didn't force KN to work for them but her mother did expect her to contribute some money for the family expenses. 
More and more bad news befalls on HJ. First, she found out her bio father is not the doctor, the presumed deceased son of Mi Seoung confectionary but it is LSC whom her mother introduced as the uncle. Then she found out the KW is his step brother who doesn't even seemed to want to have any thing to do with her. Next, she found out her mother isn't a nurse but an ex-bar hostess who took over other someone else's identity. She also found out her bio father is a crook, gambler and womaniser. 

After know all the facts, I think HJ will be more determined to inherit Mi Seong confectionery through whatever means. After all, SH's father told her that he likes the fact that she is the grand daughter of Mi Seong confectionery. 

@ rikimaiu, thank you very much for the explaining what KN father told KW , indeed I myself support him to quit SH father business also as a gangster, but I will disagree about KN  lucky  to have adopted into that family, first, KN start working with her adopted family at a very young age, while they put their son to school KN is at home selling food in the street, what kind of love do they have for KN when her adopted mother vocally told her that her bad luck is making her suffer    that   is her fault, why is it now her adopted father is having a job, what has he been doing since all this  years if KN weren'tadopted  will they send their  son to school and leave in behind to stay home working in the restaurant ,when you send your own to school and leave other to work at home is not love. There are many ways KN was left out in that house all what his father give her is pity .KN starved everyday to be where she is today  the only good thing they did for her, is  allowing her to work outside the restaurants.

11 hours ago, joyblack4 said:

@ rikimaiu, thank you very much for the explaining what KN father told KW , indeed I myself support him to quit SH father business also as a gangster, but I will disagree about KN  lucky  to have adopted into that family, first, KN start working with her adopted family at a very young age, while they put their son to school KN is at home selling food in the street, what kind of love do they have for KN when her adopted mother vocally told her that her bad luck is making her suffer    that   is her fault, why is it now her adopted father is having a job, what has he been doing since all this  years if KN weren'tadopted  will they send their  son to school and leave in behind to stay home working in the restaurant ,when you send your own to school and leave other to work at home is not love. There are many ways KN was left out in that house all what his father give her is pity .KN starved everyday to be where she is today  the only good thing they did for her, is  allowing her to work outside the restaurants.

first of all  i am so glad more people are coming to this form . KN adapted father is a very loving father and he loves KN so much you can check the first 20 episode and you would understand not to mention her brother and aunt KN adapted mother appears to be a mean person but she is a big softy in side and she has a big heart and she cares a lot about KN  the reason she didn't send her to school is not because she doesn't love her or anything but because of her believes ( it is in 70's people think women should stay at home and learn how to be a mother than go to school ) the only time KN mother re grate raising her up is when her son is hurt because of KN 

Archived