[Daily Drama 2016] TV Novel - My Mind's Flower Rain 내 마음의 꽃비 Monday-Friday 9:00/9:40

suchadiva42

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is obvious that,it takes  124episode  for every body to know that evil pairs are fake, how the police can allow somebody who stole someone's else identity  for years to walk out of jail free and roaming around is a shame, and Mr nasty to escape  right in front of police is laughable, thiswriter should look for other job,I don't think writing a drama is suitable for him or her. 

8 hours ago, joyblack4 said:

It is obvious that,it takes  124episode  for every body to know that evil pairs are fake, how the police can allow somebody who stole someone's else identity  for years to walk out of jail free and roaming around is a shame, and Mr nasty to escape  right in front of police is laughable, thiswriter should look for other job,I don't think writing a drama is suitable for him or her. 

In reviewing this "drama", I believe that this writer decided to put dramatic licence to a Laurel and Hardy comedy complete with Keystone cops and Abbott and Costello's classic "who's on first"! I just hope that GW and KN end up together

So disappointed with the ending.  Can't believe I spent all those hours. Wasted!!!!!  Haeju was so evil and she ended up with the nice guy. She deserved nothing. And all the wailing from Haeju and GW for the evil father.

Yup. Almost like a comedy. 

There is a great piece of conversation between Kkot Nim's mother and Hae Joo's mother when she visited her in prison. Kkot Nim's mother blatantly told Hae Joo's mother her failure as a mother as she brought onto her own child an entire false sense of reality and it is all fake. However, she told Hae Joo's mother that they will accept Hae Joo into the family and the fact Hae Joo never want any association with her mother. I suppose it will take her many years to let go of the fact that her mother mowed down her father. I am surprised Hae Joo's mother did not go straight to "lala" land because of it.

I ike to watch these dramas for the first 10-20 episodes to see the "set up of a life of suffering and torture", then we get 80-90 episodes of repeated sufferings with the "good person" never learning anything, just falling for the evil one's ways over and over. Lot's of close calls.  Then we get the last meal with the pregnant ones, the picture and the somewhat forgiveness of the evil on or the evil ones child.  You know that child will grow up to be just a nasty human, yet the good ones let that evil spawn in.  

Is there an agency that specializes in daily drama pathetic girl heroines?  After a while you start siding with the bad people.  

On 06/09/2016 at 10:12 AM, Jackie1048 said:

However, she told Hae Joo's mother that they will accept Hae Joo into the family and the fact Hae Joo never want any association with her mother.

Actually, she said that now HJ had come to accept who she truly is, she had in turn found acceptance into another family (i.e the Park family, after the Chairman went bust as a consequence of his attempt to grab the Bakery, meaning JH will have the lifelong pumishment of a feeble hubby and a horrendous MiL who blames her and her mother for their family's descent into poverty)  As for YH/SA herself, the dialogue runs

IR: If you've come here hoping I'll beg your forgiveness, you can forget it.
YH: I know. Don't try asking me to forgive you. Even if you begged me on bended knees, I could never ever forgive you.
 IR: In that case, why are you here?
 YH: I just came to assure you HJ is coping fine. [...] I wanted her to come along with me, but she said she wasn't up to seeing you yet. But she asked me to tell you that she spoke too cruelly to you when you last met, and she's sorry for that[...] I myself won't have any reason ever to see you again, but I hope that, like your daughter, you'll start to live as the person you truly are.

But's lets leave this drama with one final Profound Insight from YH

hobo.png

Disgusting, the way these hobos lie around drunk in the street. I'll pretend not to notice. Now, where the heck did my long-lost hubby get to?

13 hours ago, baduy said:

Actually, she said that now HJ had come to accept who she truly is, she had in turn found acceptance into another family (i.e the Park family, after the Chairman went bust as a consequence of his attempt to grab the Bakery, meaning JH will have the lifelong pumishment of a feeble hubby and a horrendous MiL who blames her and her mother for their family's descent into poverty)  As for YH/SA herself, the dialogue runs

IR: If you've come here hoping I'll beg your forgiveness, you can forget it.
YH: I know. Don't try asking me to forgive you. Even if you begged me on bended knees, I could never ever forgive you.
 IR: In that case, why are you here?
 YH: I just came to assure you HJ is coping fine. [...] I wanted her to come along with me, but she said she wasn't up to seeing you yet. But she asked me to tell you that she spoke too cruelly to you when you last met, and she's sorry for that[...] I myself won't have any reason ever to see you again, but I hope that, like your daughter, you'll start to live as the person you truly are.

But's lets leave this drama with one final Profound Insight from YH

hobo.png

Disgusting, the way these hobos lie around drunk in the street. I'll pretend not to notice. Now, where the heck did my long-lost hubby get to?

Thank you so much for the final recap of the episode

Archived