[Daily Drama 2016] TV Novel - My Mind's Flower Rain 내 마음의 꽃비 Monday-Friday 9:00/9:40

suchadiva42

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/30/2016 at 9:13 AM, euraka said:

I think the two girls will be entangled in a love triangle shall i say love square  Min Hye Joo likes Park Sun HO , Park Sun HO likes   Jung JGgot-Nim and she likes him back but she giving up on her feeling for the sake of her friendship with Min Hye Joo on another hand  Lee Gang-Wook falls in love with Jung Ggot-nim  it is a bit complicated. anyways i am hooked 

@euraka Yes it's alway's a love triangle among the younger generation.. 

Yes everyone this drama is being sub I'm also following this drama the sub version

9 hours ago, valsava said:

@euraka Yes it's alway's a love triangle among the younger generation.. 

Yes everyone this drama is being sub I'm also following this drama the sub version

thanks dear but i am afraid i can't watch sub since OnDemand is not available in my region 

i think mother and daughter going to live in the same house since she kicked out of the house i wish there is a birth mark or something in her daughter so that she will recognize her. i hope at the end of the drama everything goes back to its original place it is a long way to go and don't know how the truth will reveal 

@valsava Well hello chingu glad to see you here ;)

When I started this thread I didn't know if it was going to be subbed or not I even watched half of the episodes then decided to wait on subs and now OnDemandKorea has start subbing it as to where I'm paid prescriber and now I'll start back watching it as well so Thank You @wheeresstephanie for the info.

SH and GN love is so sweet and innocent but my heart breaks for GW he loves her from the moment they met and he couldn't tell her how he feels  I start having second lead syndrome  but this is TV novel where second lead always had a chance

I think we will see a lot of struggle in SH and GN relationship. As usual, there will be huge objection from SH's parents. Moreover, GN is the self sacrificing type who always give way to others before herself. With HJ obsessed with SH and with a mother who schemes everything to their advantage, they will give GN a very hard time. If HJ's bio father knew that HJ is her daughter and GN is in the way to HJ's happiness with SH, he will definitely 'remove' GN. A good example is how they managed to get rid of GN's bio mother, YH out of SH's house.  

I am not sure how strong SH and GN are to withstand all the hurdles. It looks fragile to me. Well we have lots of episodes to go. 

2 minutes ago, rikimaiu said:

I think we will see a lot of struggle in SH and GN relationship. As usual, there will be huge objection from SH's parents. Moreover, GN is the self sacrificing type who always give way to others before herself. With HJ obsessed with SH and with a mother who schemes everything to their advantage, they will give GN a very hard time. If HJ's bio father knew that HJ is her daughter and GN is in the way to HJ's happiness with SH, he will definitely 'remove' GN. A good example is how they managed to get rid of GN's bio mother, YH out of SH's house.  

I am not sure how strong SH and GN are to withstand all the hurdles. It looks fragile to me. Well we have lots of episodes to go. 

Hi my dear chingu @rikimaiu  Good to see you here.. As you knows in tv novel land it's slow dragging but all the facts do get revealed.. The mother should be ashamed of herself for passing that scum off as they daughter she not only hurt that family but her daughter to.. 

HJ seems at the beginning  sweet and kind but she is no different from any crazy second lead I am waiting how the story will unfold I wish the father will come back as early as possible  I love GN father he really loves her as if she is his own 

Hi, @valsavanice to hear from you. This TV novel drama is progressing rather slowly. I guess one can skip a few episodes and then continue watching as nothing much has changed. As in most TV novel the female lead normally has some sort of skills related to an industry. So far KN has not exhibit any skills nor any interest. Her bio parents are in the medical field but her bio grandmother is in the bread baking business. Wonder what she will be in future. 

Between SH and KW, I don't know who to ship KN with. KN likes SH but KW seemed less complicated other than he is sort of an gangster and has an irresponsible father whom he has a bad relationship with.  

the more I watched the sub episode i feel sorry for KW  he really like KN i want to see the face of SH father when the truth reveal that KN is the true heir he is not even a human it really surprises me the way SH turned out a good person , his father is a gangster and his mother is an obnoxious,  it is a miracle that he is upstanding person 

I don't think his romance with KN will stand all the hardship we are not even halfway mark.

i just realize HJ and KW are half siblings  

Archived