Hey. I saw that something was being done to show support for PHJ and I think that KGE deserves some love and support too. I believe she made a wonderful Hong Seol and without her and her many adorableness, her hard work, and loveliness in being the central figure of the story, we wouldn't have a Cheese in the Trap. Without Seol-ie we wouldn't have one half of the OTP most of us love and trust me when I say Yoo Jung would not be Yoo Jung without Seol. With that said I wanted to do something to show our support and gratitude towards Kim Go Eun for taking on and bringing the role to life. This was her first kdrama and it kind of went to pieces towards the end. While PHJ has been getting a lot of support from fandom in relation to everything that went down with Cheese, the same cannot be said for all the actors and actresses. Again to me Cheese in the Trap would not be without KGE/Hong Seol so I really want to do something to show her love. 

I like the ebook idea that is being done for PHJ (yes I am copying you @40somethingahjumma:P) but have no clue how you make on LOL. I would most definitely need the help and support to make one. If not I had another project in mind, but before I get ahead of myself in all that. I really hope to get some responses here that yes you all are interested in doing something for her. So if you are interested in doing something. I would appreciate it if to start off, you could drop a line or two (or three or four LOL) and why you like Hong Seol and KGE's performance of her, your favorite scene, and what country you are from. From Example:

Kim Go Eun, you are a wonderful naturalistic actress. Your breezy way of delivering lines and showing emotions really brought Seol to life and she was both real and so relatable. You captured Seol's caring spirt, loyalty, honesty, judgement, and all around cuteness in a way I feel no other actress could have. One of my favorite scenes was watching you try with all your might to give a boy a kiss for the first time...and utterly fail. You were just so adorable and perfect in that scene. It was exactly like watching the webtoon fly from the pages directly to life. Thank you for your hard work and effort in this role. You are truly a gem of an actress to watch and continue to watch out for. I love you and again thank you.

LIn, USA

Something like the above. Once I see who all is interested and in doing what. We can start assigning tasks and setting deadlines. I hope to see many respond and thank you in advance for the responses (oh please let me get some LOL) and want to show KGE some love :D 

------------------------

Updated 3/115/2016

Things are really shaking now. 

KGE/Hong Seol Support Book

Cover: Title. The official CITT poster photo of Hong Seol Thank you @mgicc I love what you made :D

Page 1: Character analysis of why we love Seol (including screen caps/ pictures) @MrsSoJiSub 3/20/2016

Page 2: Picture collage of Seol/KGE-- @bjvipb2uty & @Pooh4ever 3/25/2016 8pm Eastern U.S time

Page 3: Top 5 moments of Seol @sashalove 3/25/2016 8pm Eastern U.S time

Page 4: Fan Art @gerimisore 3/25/2016 8pm Eastern U.S time

Page 5: Fan Comic- @Ahpheng and @NRGchick 3/25/2016 8pm Eastern U.S time

Page 6: Thank you messages some messages already complied. final day to post message is 3/15/2016 9pm Eastern US time zone @NRGchick 3/25/2016 8pm Eastern U.S time

Back Cover @mgicc 3/25/2016 8pm Eastern U.S time

Here are the dimensions that should be used. Landscape, A4 8.26" x 11.69"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hihi! I can make no promises given my existing online + offline commitments but I can chip in a little here and there when I have more free time. I'll drop my message for her another time! 

Message here:

Spoiler

Dear Kim Go Eun, 

As a webtoon reader, I loved your portrayal of Hong Seol in Cheese In The Trap. Honestly, without you, there would have been no Hong Seol. Thank you for bringing her to life. Thanks to CITT I was able to learn of your many charms - your adorableness as Hong Seol, your sweet voice, and the admirable boldness in the way you continuously challenge yourself in your acting. You've worked hard! Hope to see you in other great projects soon!

Love, a new fan from Singapore

(translation)翻译:
亲爱的金高银,
作为[奶酪陷阱]的漫画读者,我真的好喜欢你塑造的洪雪。说真的,没有你,就没有洪雪。谢谢你把她给演活了。多亏[奶酪],我发掘了你种种的魅力-你作为洪雪的可爱,你的甜美好歌声,和你大胆在演技上不断挑战自己的那种可贵精神。金演员,你辛苦了!希望能早日在其它好作品看到你!

来自新加坡的新粉丝

@MrsSoJiSubSorry I dont think I'll have much time to help so I'll just contribute a photo edit/possible cover here:

kge_cover_zpsrgbzvvu9.jpg

Good job, dear. Have you advertised it on the Cheese thread?

I think once we're done with the PHJ message book, more people will get their messages in to KGE as well.

I'm trying to decide whether I should send my in Chinese seeing that KGE is pretty fluent with the language but maybe English is better to retain the international flavour.

We can double up on some of the collages or memes that we're using for the PHJ book so this one should be a little easier to put together.

@MrsSoJiSub it would be nice if we can do this, since she is a newbie actress she might not have had a lot of fanmail arriving her way soon  :) I can definitely help you out with the layout of the ebook just like the PHJ/Yoojung ebook. Thanks for tagging me in this.

Hope we can send a few simple and short message soon to KGE/Hong Seol appreciation book from our Soompi Cheese friends!

IMG_20160306_173815.jpg

:blush:Hello Soompi Cheese Friends!

(If interested to write a message, Kindly write your short message for Hong Seol/KGE below in this thread thank you!)

@IreneY @phjkge @GrandPoohBear @kara_mella @PororoQueen @ChunSungIm @Neintynein@isabelly@Trang Ngân @lalunaaa@shayan30@stargazer187 @rottenxtears @irilight @luvcrabbieshinhwa @Pooh4ever @Kpop_Is_Life @Poh Ling Tiong  @Hiraeth @sba16 @bjvipb2uty @Ahpheng @gerimisore @taonaka  @mail3227 @Pikky Anneyong @qwenli @seulgoddess @40somethingahjumma @kismetfate @demarchelier @hrkharis @myutaa @debolina@bebebisous33 @angelangie @angellove2124 @bluesky2323 @Gitakawaii @MrsSoJiSub @emmamama @hafunohane @qetha@coffeeboy @eosin @lorac529  @luvcrabbieshinhwa @mgicc @NRGchick @themarchioness @maboroshi @lclarakl @Anabela Sampaio @rhaps @Radiohead  @sunblind @meltmilkyway @anggy123 @tablohigh

13 minutes ago, sashalove said:

Hope we can send a few simple and short messages soon

Unfortunately that's the only thing i can do..I'm useless at other stuffs :(

But i support and applaude the initiative ... That much i can do:heart:

Well since I missed out on the PHJ's supporting project, I guess I should write my message for this babe. Not so sure what I want to say yet, but I'll be back with my message.

If you need any help do ask. I'm not really sure how this whole ebook thing works though.

"Thank you for being a very cute Hong Seol :wub: Though I don't like that the drama seemed like portraying Hong Seol as indecisive girl who play around two men, but your acting is really good. I'm thankful that because of CITT, I was introduced to a good actress... Will follow your future projects from now on "

Hope she gets the message... girl was awesome and she deserves all the love :wub:

I'm in too!!!

KGE you are a great actor and a lovable person. Keep up the good work, you made HS absolutely memorable. I wish for you to have another chance for a great drama. Maybe having another drama with PHJ will be along shot, but I have all the faith that whatever project you will be in would be good. 

Cheers!!! 

@Pooh4ever I have no idea how an robin works neither so I plan to spend all day tomorrow googling that. One of the perks of being home from surgery: no classes :) free time to do whatever I want till I get this tube out of me and cleared of bed rest :D 

@40somethingahjumma I would really appreciate it if we could use some of the fam arts already being used for PHJ's project. 

@sashalove thank you a million for taking this on with me. I'll send you a PM tomorrow of the game plan. LOL. 

Everyone else THANK YOU SO MUCH FIR JOINING IN. Please be sure to leave your message for KGE/Seol by March 15th. You can drop it here or PM it to me. 

*goez to make a to do list so she doen't f this up.

2 hours ago, Pooh4ever said:

Well since I missed out on the PHJ's supporting project, I guess I should write my message for this babe. Not so sure what I want to say yet, but I'll be back with my message.

If you need any help do ask. I'm not really sure how this whole ebook thing works though.

@Pooh4ever u still can submit the signature for phj which due on 09.03.16!u can ask @amie0807 

@sashalove im in!:D hehe...

Here from me :

" I must say I have a soft spot for a girl who's willing to work so hard, never give up and always stay true to herself to achieve her dream in entertainment industry. CITT has made me addicted to see more of your works :) . The way you acted as Hong Seol was so cute yet relatable and believable, especially at the scene where Seol having lunch with Jung, when Seol said she need to wear sunglasses to school because she's too famous to walking bare face now :), that scene was one of my favorite and I keep replaying that scene for a countless time, lol. I hope you will continue to stay humble and never change no matter how the future may bring. I'm looking forward to your other works and wish you all the best in life."

Agy, USA

@MrsSoJiSubthank you for organizing this :) btw I'm staying overnight in the hospital too right now , to take care of my Dad. I hope you'll have a speedy recovery. Thank you

@sashalove Thanks for the tag! My message for KGE below (if you spot something amiss with my self-translated message, please let me know... grammar is totally beyond me!)

Spoiler

사랑스러운 고은 씨,

당신은 "치즈 인 더 트랩"에서 홍 설 로 그냥 완벽했다.  나는 웃었고, 나는 각각의 에피소드를 지켜 당신과 함께 울었다. 나는 다정하게 "치즈 인 더 트랩"기억합니다. 새로운 드라마 나 영화를 곧 당신을보고 기다릴 수 없어!

사랑을 담아,
Song Ya (@bluesky2323), Singapore

@MrsSoJiSub Thanks for starting this special project :)

My message to KGE

It was a genuine delight to watch your portrayal of Hong Seol as she experiences the ups and downs of being in love for the first time. Thank you for giving us a character to root for and best wishes in your acting career.

40somethingahjumma.

@kara_mella -- Your Soompi ID in a font of your choice. Or it can be handwritten and scanned. You can use your real name but perhaps not your official signature.

Archived