❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

5 minutes ago, myeongjoo02 said:

I just finished watching episode 9 , I'm glad they finally get permission to date :)
but on the other side I'm sad he had to choose remain a soldier or a MJ :tears: 
so this is why in the bts she asked to break up, because she knew DY had to retire from the Army for the sake able to hold her hand . 
by the way when MJ know that they get permission to date her face looks very happy it's so cute 
can't wait for tonight's episode .  

Yoo shi jin had known MJ for 7 years so thats means MJ and DY been together long enough right ?

OMG you definitely read my mind! I think so too! That's why she wanted to break up. Sigh. And remember there's a picture someone posted here, a picture of the bts where MJ was wearing the patient attire? I wonder what's going to happen that made her wearing that. I have a lot of things in my mind :( 

and i know righttt? She was definitey so cute when she was jumping and showing aegyo when she knew that they got the permission... AIGOOOOO 

i wonder how many years they dated each other!! It must have been more or less 5 years right 

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, exobyul said:

OMG you definitely read my mind! I think so too! That's why she wanted to break up. Sigh. And remember there's a picture someone posted here, a picture of the bts where MJ was wearing the patient attire? I wonder what's going to happen that made her wearing that. I have a lot of things in my mind :( 

and i know righttt? She was definitey so cute when she was jumping and showing aegyo when she knew that they got the permission... AIGOOOOO 

i wonder how many years they dated each other!! It must have been more or less 5 years right 

I can't imagine what their future although most likely definitely a happy ending .

I 've seen in the video where he uses a suit and carrying a gun ran like bodguard or FBI , maybe he didn't accept MJ father's offer to work in the company of his wife ? but have another job ?

aww yeah and I love the way he said " aigooo " when she left to call her dad  ahhh so sweet hahahah

1 hour ago, heartoppaya said:

Look! Someone is happy about the ratings!!

So cute though... Awwww... Bet that heart is for me from my jagiyaaaa... :wub:

aigooo uri sergeant look so cute...how I can not love him ? :blush:

@myeongjoo02 me too. I can foresee it's gonna be a happy ending but I wonder how it's going to turn out from now. We still have plenty of episodes to find out. YES I saw that part too! But I doubt it that he's gonna leave the army... Most likely because MJ wouldn't let him. Maybe he was in disguise... Idk, I hope he won't quit being an army and at the same time able to stick with MJ till the end :D

4 hours ago, exobyul said:

Based on the clues so far I think this is what will happen:
1) MJ will break it off with DY when she finds out about her father's condition cause she loves DY too much
2) DY will continue to help SJ with the Argus trafficking problem and is highly likely it will lead back to korea
3) somehow MJ will get caught in the crossfires and DY will risk his life to protect her 
4) Both DY and MJ ends up in the hospital (MJ injured but not dead thanks to DY). think DY will be more severely injured (a bit unrealistic if DY always come out unscathed)
5) MY and Dr Song operate and save DY.
6) General yoon is touched by DY's selfless act to protect MJ but is also impressed but his skills as a soldier in successfully completing his mission
7) they get approval from MJ's dad to get married and DY still stays in army.

what do you pals think? meanwhile, enjoy these goowon gifs from ep 9!

11clq3.gif

11cm6c.gif

11cm7m.gif

11cm9q.gif

@exobyul I didn't understand what are the effects of the virus or how its transmitted. but next week's preview shows MJ in quarantine and the medical team giving her an ice bath presumably to lower her high fever. also Argus says to SJ let's make a deal so I'm guessing he has the antidote to the virus. 

the last scene of tonight's ep was of DY hugging MJ and refusing to let go. the look from SJ confirmed her fears that she's infected with the virus. 

This episode is really not our good day First, the kiss we all waiting for so long got block by YSJ and now MJ got M3 virus. Why writer, why did you do this to us. :bawling:

Edit pic preview from the main threat
our MJ doesn't look good

5 minutes ago, ricenamja said:

Episode 11 preview omggg

6d40f7f4jw1f28b0dvvo7j20p00e2q5a.jpg

Hide contents

6d40f7f4jw1f28b0dqls1j20p00e20va.jpg

6d40f7f4jw1f28b0dgfq6j20p00e240u.jpg

Hide contents

6d40f7f4jw1f28b0ddeq8j20p00e276b.jpg

Omg is that MJ?? T__T

6d40f7f4jw1f28b0e1ae6j20p00e2mzy.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

6d40f7f4jw1f28b0ec79qj20p00e2mzd.jpg6d40f7f4jw1f28b0e6c5wj20p00e2di9.jpg

6d40f7f4jw1f28b0eq2fvj20p00e2taw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

6d40f7f4jw1f28b0eg9bxj20p00e2mz3.jpg

2 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

@exobyul I didn't understand what are the effects of the virus or how its transmitted. but next week's preview shows MJ in quarantine and the medical team giving her an ice bath presumably to lower her high fever. also Argus says to SJ let's make a deal so I'm guessing he has the antidote to the virus. 

the last scene of tonight's ep was of DY hugging MJ and refusing to let go. the look from SJ confirmed her fears that she's infected with the virus. 

Oh my godness :( Did DY cried?? MY GOD THIS IS UNFAIR. Like I wasn't expecting her to get infected with this! I was more prepared for her to break up with him because this infection is... Just too much. She can't T.T

5 minutes ago, exobyul said:

Oh my godness :( Did DY cried?? MY GOD THIS IS UNFAIR. Like I wasn't expecting her to get infected with this! I was more prepared for her to break up with him because this infection is... Just too much. She can't T.T

I know its so unfair! their happiness is SO short lived. Yes he cried :(  ah what a rollercoaster of emotions.
you can take a look at the link for next week's preview. found it in the main thread. 

Archived