❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

15 minutes ago, exobyul said:

@debbsthebee MY GOODNESS :( Poor our MJ and DY! I swear if anything happened to MJ I'm gonna be so heartbroken and crying because just by watching that made me weep. This is too much. Thank youu for the preview <3 

The last scene was so heart wrenching. DY's tears and the hug. I died watching that scene. @heartoppaya I need a hug too.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

The last scene was so heart wrenching. DY's tears and the hug. I died watching that scene.

Now I don't think I'm prepared to watch this episode tomorrow. I bet I'm gonna get so depressed because of this...

wow... what an amazing episode. We have LOL moments between OT4 (That cross examination by MJ to DY and SJ is beyond hilarious! I'm cackling so much!) then we have more GooWon moments (that almost kiss... GRRR SJ WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A COCKBLOCKER FROM HELLL... And then we have the scene with Myung Joo gets affected.. I really love the way Daeyoung was walking through doors and straight ahed hugging her, and when she realized that she's infected.. is a very powerful scene. I love that there is no bgm used in this scene. It kinda emphasizes the impact of the scene. Brilliant acting by Jiwon and Jingoo. Gosh, Daeyoung is so manly and sexy when he went straight to Myung Joo after learning about the virus. :wub::wub::wub:

I'd like to thank KES for writing that intense scene for Jiwon.. I've been impressed by Kim Jiwon since The Heirs, and I'm so happy her acting shines in this drama. And Jin Goo also has been underrated for years, but in this drama both of them get mainstream recognition. So so happy everything's going well for them.. 6 episodes to go.. Hopefully we'll have a happy ending for GooWon! hwaiting!! cant wait already for ep11!

Oh my...it's really take my breath away...aigoo..i thought this episode can make me smile all the night but...:bawling::bawling::bawling:...

I try myself to just sit silently and watch until the end but i cant hold myself to come here to share with you all...how sad i am...

Why their love story so complicated....

Youngjoo couple ..fighting.....

Im so addicted and invested with these two. gahd. i was a silent reader of this forum and i was forced to sign up , create an account just to voice out my opinion. 

im sorry for ranting / saying my opinion here but first  HELLO EVERYONEEEE!! :)

FIRST. im actually ok.. like really ok that they never shown any kissing scenes of goowon before Mj father give his permission. idk i just felt like thats the whole theme of goowon ship. that angst and mysteriousness. so im totally fine with it 

SECOND. just like i said im totally fine that they never kissed before they received the "GO" sign by her father but siiiince my father alr said ok~ why SJ WHY? just let them kiss. huhu

THIRD. if before i will confidently say"oh no..they will never let her die." now i cant i have total trust issues with kdramas recently(hello there citt and reply1988, sorry if theres anyone here is a fan of both dramas but reply 1988 is actually so fine. i mean i like taek too.) if they will IF EVER kill MJ. i cant really see the drop in ratings. ji won is act a korean darling right now. hence why shes always trending in naver and nate in every episode that was aired in korea. and i can seriously see a lot of people complaining if she actually die, but there was never an episode that i was disappointed so ill trust the pd or whoever is in charge. but then again its pre-produced so.... aarrggghh. i dont know huhu

FOURTH. i loooove every interactions between the "love triangle" the boyfriend-the girl-the son in law. their interactions when they are together is just so cute

FIFTH. im still hoping that the guy MJ and MY fight over will show and just greet them while their two boys are with them. hihi

so yeah ... sorry for the long post. and ahm.... sorry if im ranting huhu

very rough translation! this article is currently trending number 1 on naver right now. on naver's front page they used goowon's screencap during the moment right before they kissed as a thumbnail!!

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002741801&gid=999339&cid=1014594

'태후' 김지원, 전염병 감염확진…진구는 어쩌나 [MD리뷰] - 'DOTS' kim ji won, confirmed to be infected by virus... what is jin goo to do?

너무 슬프지 말입니다 ㅠㅠ [+8593 -91] its too sad (lol idk how to translate this more accurately bc i don't know what 말입니다 means in this context)

와ㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 진구야ㅠㅠ [+6786 -71] waㅠㅠㅠ it's really jin goo (again idk how else to translate this)

예고 뭔가 불안하다ㅠㅠ [+6432 -59] there's something foreboding about thisㅠㅠ

와 작가 대박....[+5693 -125] wow the writer's amazing....

눈을땔수가없네 이드라마...[+5436 -93] a drama you can't tear your eyes away from....

윤명주가 마지막에 나구나했을 때 개슬펐네 진짜ㅠㅠ [+2071 -21] yoon myung joo's last scene was very sad (??? lol idk)

보통드라마였으면, 누가 걸렸는지 직전에 잘랐을텐데.... 역시 태후.... [+2025 -33] in an ordinary drama, the scene at the end would cut before we found out who contracted the virus.... as expected of dots

진짜 진구가 안을때ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ눈물 [+1756 -22] for real when jin goo hugged herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠtears

again please correct me if i translated anything wrong. while i tried to be as accurate as possible translations are probably off for some of the comments especially the ones where i wasn't sure about the exact words used as indicated by my additions in the brackets. 

54 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

very rough translation! this article is currently trending number 1 on naver right now. on naver's front page they used goowon's screencap during the moment right before they kissed as a thumbnail!!

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002741801&gid=999339&cid=1014594

'태후' 김지원, 전염병 감염확진…진구는 어쩌나 [MD리뷰] - 'DOTS' kim ji won, confirmed to be infected by virus... what is jin goo to do?

너무 슬프지 말입니다 ㅠㅠ [+8593 -91] its too sad (lol idk how to translate this more accurately bc i don't know what 말입니다 means in this context)

와ㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 진구야ㅠㅠ [+6786 -71] waㅠㅠㅠ it's really jin goo (again idk how else to translate this)

예고 뭔가 불안하다ㅠㅠ [+6432 -59] there's something foreboding about thisㅠㅠ

와 작가 대박....[+5693 -125] wow the writer's amazing....

눈을땔수가없네 이드라마...[+5436 -93] a drama you can't tear your eyes away from....

윤명주가 마지막에 나구나했을 때 개슬펐네 진짜ㅠㅠ [+2071 -21] yoon myung joo's last scene was very sad (??? lol idk)

보통드라마였으면, 누가 걸렸는지 직전에 잘랐을텐데.... 역시 태후.... [+2025 -33] in an ordinary drama, the scene at the end would cut before we found out who contracted the virus.... as expected of dots

진짜 진구가 안을때ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ눈물 [+1756 -22] for real when jin goo hugged herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠtears

again please correct me if i translated anything wrong. while i tried to be as accurate as possible translations are probably off for some of the comments especially the ones where i wasn't sure about the exact words used as indicated by my additions in the brackets. 

the upvotes~ yes~ indeed the last scene had a really big impact~

Myeongjoo was the most prone to the virus because there was more blood in her face when it happened~ It probably reached contact in her eyes T_T

Daeyoung needs lots of love, and then they do this to Myeongjoo T_T Why are they so full of angst T_T

7 hours ago, aneeshame nozid said:

but seriously im a sucker for angst so... im kinda liking where the story is heading for our couple.

Heheheh I'm always up for angst too. But when it comes to disease like this it kinda broke my heart a lil bit :(

'Descendants Of The Sun' Star Kim Ji Won On Why Playing Yoon Myeong Joo On The Popular K-Drama Was The Role Of A Lifetime

k-drama-actress-kim-ji-won-right-appeari

descendants-of-the-sun-actress-kim-ji-wo

When Kim Ji Won, who stars in "Descendants Of The Sun" as Yoon Myeong Joo, first received her script for the popular 16-episode K-drama, she was deeply moved by her character's romance with a lower-ranking military officer named Seo Dae Young, played by Jin Goo.

Fans must have felt what I felt while I was reading the script," Kim told South Korea's Yonhap News Agency in an interview on Wednesday in a restaurant in Seoul.

Kim was one of the few actors "Descendants Of The Sun" screenwriter Kim Eun Sook, notorious for not wanting to reuse actors from other series she's done, has ever brought back for another project. The 23-year-old actress played the character of Rachel Yoo in Kim Eun Sook's other blockbuster South Korean drama 2013's "The Heirs."

The detail was not lost on Kim Ji Won.

"I was so happy that she contacted me again, but at the same time I felt enormous pressure that I have to pull this off," she said.

The K-drama star is sure that a role like Yoon Myeong Joo will never come around for her again.

"'Descendants of the Sun' is the drama of my life and the role is also perfect," Kim said.

"For me, it can't get any better, which makes me wonder if I acted well enough for this perfect role."

But she is quick to give the credit to the "Descendants Of The Sun" writing and production staff for creating the character, rather than take any herself.

"I try to be calm about the attention because I know it is for the character, not me," she said. "Nonetheless, I am so happy."

Aired simultaneously in South Korean and China, rare for a K-drama, "Descendants Of The Sun" follows a fictional doctor and an army captain who fall in love while trying to save lives in the imaginary war-torn country of Uruk.

search :en.koreaportal

(Yonhap Interview) 'Descendants of the Sun' actress: In expressing love, nothing is 'too much'

SEOUL, March 23 (Yonhap) -- "I don't think there is 'too much' in expressing true emotion. I hope people could be more expressive in real life," said Kim Ji-won, one of the heroines of the sensationally popular drama "Descendants of the Sun."

"To be honest, I was amazed to realize (through the script) that there could be so many ways to express your love," the 23-year-old said during an interview with Yonhap News Agency at a cafe in southern Seoul on Wednesday.

AEN20160323007300315_02_i.jpg

The KBS 2TV series is about a doctor and an Army captain who fall in love as they try to save lives in the fictional war-torn country called Uruk.

Since it was first broadcast on Feb. 24 in both South Korea and China, the 16-episode series has been gaining huge popularity in the two nations as well as other Asian countries.

Yoon Meong-ju, the role she plays in the drama, is a 1st Lt. and an army doctor. An only child of an army commander, she falls in love with her subordinate Seo Dae-young (Jin Goo), only to find that her strict father fiercely opposes Seo, who falls short of her father's expectation.

"They are so much in love. Though Seo runs away from Yoon, he can't hide his love for her," she said.

The couple is as much supported by fans as the main pair, played by Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki.

"Fans must have felt what I felt while I was reading the script," she said of the support and love the couple has received from fans.

Kim Eun-sook, the scriptwriter of the drama, is reported to rarely reuse cast members from her previous works. But Kim was an exception.

"I was so happy that she contacted me again, but at the same time I felt enormous pressure that I have to pull this off really well."

"'Descendants of the Sun' is the drama of my life and the role is also perfect. For me, it can't get any better, which makes me wonder if I act well enough for this perfect role?"

AEN20160323007300315_03_i.jpg

This still from the TV show includes Seo Dae-young (L) and Yoon Meong-ju inarmy uniformssaluting each other in "Descendants of the Sun." (Yonhap)

The most memorable scene from the series, she said, is when Yoon doesn't lose herself and continues treating her patients in a calm manner, even though she is acutely aware of the fact that Seo is buried under the ground in the wake of an earthquake.

"She doesn't desert her responsibility as a doctor to save the lives in front of her," she said.

Starting off as a model for TV commercials, she made her debut as an actress in 2011. Having had a rather dormant career, except for her supporting role in popular SBS TV series "The Heirs" in 2013, "Descendants of the Sun" marked a turning point for her.

"I try to be calm about the attention because I know it is for the character, not me. Nonetheless, I am so happy. I acted a role who had a sad and difficult love, so I want to do something brighter next time. It will be more fun," she said.

AEN20160323007300315_01_i.jpg

search : yonhapnews

Kim Ji Won Shares What “Descendants of the Sun” Means to Her

notclaira March 24, 2016

kim-ji-won-descendants.jpg

Kim Ji Won, as one of the stars of KBS’s record-breaking drama “Descendants of the Sun,” has seen her popularity skyrocket after the drama started broadcasting.

“This drama has been a life-changing production for me,” she said. “Rather than a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity, I think it has been a turning point in my life. Of course I’m also thankful to all the productions I’ve done so far because they helped me become who I am today. But I think ‘Descendants of the Sun’ might become my representative work.”

The actress now faces an important choice ahead of her: her next production. “It’s not going as well as I’d like,” she shared. “I keep worrying about what kind of character I have to do next, and what image I have to show people next. Now I think that as long as I have a good script and a good role and work hard, it doesn’t matter how it turns out.”

“Descendants of the Sun” is scheduled to complete its run in April and Kim Ji Won gave a small tease of what’s to come.

“I don’t know how I can tell you without spoiling it,” she said. “I will say that even though the whole drama has been like this, there was a serious incident in the recent episodes. There will be another huge incident in the future. When it happens, the characters’ feelings will become more intense. You can also look forward to ‘skinship’ between the Goo-Won couple.”

Watch Kim Ji Won in the first episode of “Descendants of the Sun” below:

search : soompi

6 hours ago, heartoppaya said:
Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images
I dunno how the two of them can stay so calm when we are pulling our hair out!!!

BCS THEY DEFINITELY KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT. Lol. BUT ARENT THE TWO OF THEM SO CUTE??? I was just about to post this picture too hahaha. You read my mind :D 

Archived