mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/30/2016 at 11:50 AM, swong2330 said:

@aili81 Can you please translate what Qing is sying here? jusst summary ..

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Fans / staffs ask him about something then he said dayu take alreAdy.  Then he said about dont know what director.

2 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Fans / staffs ask him about something then he said dayu take alreAdy.  Then he said about dont know what director.

huh really? is that a future project?  wow. I knwo that you tld us that Dayu said he will release a single. May be thats what? but then director isnt required in a single? is it director dont know or undecided? Sooo many questions haha, so curious.

8 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Here is another video for those who have weibo. Sorry, I coudnt download it rite now, so just posting the link here. Can you please tell us what Dayu is ssaying. Sorry too many requests, but just curious.

http://weibo.com/p/23044420652cae3fb18db03baff635f79ddbac

Fans ask him somethings and he said this he cant say

I cant here wat the fans ask

4 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Fans ask him somethings and he said this he cant say

I cant here wat the fans ask

wow this is epic. What the heck is going on? it seems to be related to their future projects. The chinese fans musst know something. wow. I will wait for their weibo updates.

30 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

huh really? is that a future project?  wow. I knwo that you tld us that Dayu said he will release a single. May be thats what? but then director isnt required in a single? is it director dont know or undecided? Sooo many questions haha, so curious.

I can't hear clearly as the fans are too noisy 

31 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

@aili81 These two moments were the height of the redcarpet when they almost conffessed their love. :D

http://www.miaopai.com/show/V30IWxRsynCPcQHz16gzBQ__.htm

I guess dayu wannas say he s my qingge but it's weird to say qingge as it sounds like biology brother in Chinese qingge 

so dayu hesitated ba I guess 

29 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

wow this is epic. What the heck is going on? it seems to be related to their future projects. The chinese fans musst know something. wow. I will wait for their weibo updates.

Some fans are asking. Dayu about his singles but he said he has  a very good habit is his mouth is very stubborn he won't reveal mean he won't reveal but when time comas he ll show all

6 minutes ago, ellasam81 said:

I guess dayu wannas say he s my qingge but it's weird to say qingge as it sounds like biology brother in Chinese qingge 

so dayu hesitated ba I guess 

'My qingge' haha. OMG, honesstly, only Dayu is innocent enough to actually introduce qing so spontaneously as 'My qingge'. Did he end up saying that or something elese? I mean he could have easily said friend or something. but, he did hesitate. 

6 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

'My qingge' haha. OMG, honesstly, only Dayu is innocent enough to actually introduce qing so spontaneously as 'My qingge'. Did he end up saying that or something elese? I mean he could have easily said friend or something. but, he did hesitate. 

He just say he is my.... He is my.....

1 minute ago, ellasam81 said:

the celeb there though, is he gay? I googled his name (dont remember now) and didnt find any girlfriend. I mean that wil explain a lot of things. I mean Dyau leaving it at that and the celeb just understanding without much explanation and qing talking to that guy as Dayu's potential partner like all formal and stuff. lol #overanalysing but all these lil things never escape me.

13 minutes ago, ellasam81 said:

7 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

the celeb there though, is he gay? I googled his name (dont remember now) and didnt find any girlfriend. I mean that wil explain a lot of things. I mean Dyau leaving it at that and the celeb just understanding without much explanation and qing talking to that guy as Dayu's potential partner like all formal and stuff. lol #overanalysing but all these lil things never escape me.

Okay. So I just noticed that hta t celebrity not only touched Dayu's shoulder but ran his hands on his entire right arm, from shoulder to hand in a very weird way. Watch it again. Qing was saying 'you know each other' then suddenly jsut stopped. But, then jsut controlled himself and carried on. May be I am looking into it too much, but the way that celeb touched Dayu was just weird. Watch it again. I mean I know that some people are just touchy feely, but running your hand over someone llike that....I mean watch again. And please ignore me if I am ignorant.lol. cuz I really dont know much about that celeb. And spare QingYu from all this if some1 is not happy with my anallysis, bash me instead.

On 3/30/2016 at 0:01 PM, aili81 said:

Fanúšikovia / štáby sa ho na Niečo opytat potom Povedala :. Dayu vziať už Potom Povedala o nevieme, čo Riaditeľ.

MOD EDIT: Please provide English translations if you wish to communicate in a different language.

Maybe ........It's about the doll ... Dayu  that took his......
Qing looks back that if he really has it :-)))).........      only guess :-))))   I do not understand the Chinese language  :-)))

On 3/30/2016 at 11:50 AM, swong2330 said:

@ Aili81  Moze mi prosím preložiť sa, čo Qing Je sying tu? Jusst zhrnutie ..

23 hours ago, janimik said:

Maybe ........It's about the doll ... Dayu  that took his......
Qing looks back that if he really has it :-)))).........      only guess :-))))   I do not understand the Chinese language  :-)))

Ya maybe

45 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Okay. So I just noticed that hta t celebrity not only touched Dayu's shoulder but ran his hands on his entire right arm, from shoulder to hand in a very weird way. Watch it again. Qing was saying 'you know each other' then suddenly jsut stopped. But, then jsut controlled himself and carried on. May be I am looking into it too much, but the way that celeb touched Dayu was just weird. Watch it again. I mean I know that some people are just touchy feely, but running your hand over someone llike that....I mean watch again. And please ignore me if I am ignorant.lol. cuz I really dont know much about that celeb. And spare QingYu from all this if some1 is not happy with my anallysis, bash me instead.

Eh I don't really know much China singers as I follow Taiwan music more so I m not so site about that guy 

but I think that guy s quite playful that s all even if he s a gay maybe he s just teasing them as. New comers

even many ppl including guys will get attracted to dayu but I think that s common ba.

and that guy touch dayu is because he heard someone said he lame so he thought it s dayu so he put his hand to say he say him lame? Then guy just smile and dayu arm to ask him not to scare ba I guess

I only can translate what they said but I can't tell what s the exact meaning as I m not them so I can't be sure they mean this or that 

N sometimes I can't really hear what they said as China Chinese very fast speaks his n sometimes the fans are screaming so I can't really hear

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

Dobre. Tak som si všimol, že HTA t celebrity nielen dotkol Dayu ramena, ale prešiel rukami na celej pravej paži, od ramena k ruke veľmi podivným spôsobom. Pozerať znova. Qing hovoril 'viete navzájom' potom sa náhle zastavil jsut. Ale potom jsut ovládol a pokračoval. Môže byť Pozerám sa do neho príliš veľa, ale tak, že celebrita dotkol Dayu bolo len divné. Pozerať znova. Mám na mysli viem, že niektorí ľudia sú jednoducho nedotklivé feel, ale beh ruku nad niekým llike že .... Myslím pozerať znova. A prosím, ignorovať ma, či som ignorant.lol. cuz ja naozaj neviem nič o tom Celeb. A ušetril Qingyi z toho všetkého, ak some1 nie je spokojný so svojím anallysis, bash mi miesto.

Yes he passed :-)   the whole hand Dayu .... !!!  remarkable !!!!  ........    I also I noticed :-)    :blink:B);)

Archived