Quantcast

mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Oh I c. You are right to see that.What is Qing saying to that if you could tell us? and richard simmons the host. 

He changes the topic to he wish to make a better song to show many different faces of himself

6 minutes ago, aili81 said:

The host not qing tts why he glance at dayu to see he angry or not i just guess only but his 1st reaction is glance at dayu so this make me suspicious

okay :phew:, you scared me i thought baba said he wanted a girlfriend. (me back to being happy:))

4 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

okay :phew:, you scared me i thought baba said he wanted a girlfriend. (me back to being happy:))

Haha. Thats a normal reaction as daughters/fangirls. But QingYu is special So, we should stop acting like jealouus suspicious girlfriends and have more faith on QingYu.

7 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Haha. Thats a normal reaction as daughters/fangirls. But QingYu is special So, we should stop acting like jealouus suspicious girlfriends and have more faith on QingYu.

agree more faith on our parent QingYu :) (and i kinda took it as joke in my heart/mind)

18 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Hmmm  to me it s ok for them to have girlfrinds as long as they are happy but i m juz surprised with their reaction as even though dayu 1st reaction s laugh but After that he seem abit not happy 

I am not sure as 1st thing i notice s dayu seem abit not happy after the host say girlfriend as i m more focus on dayu so i replay afew times and i noticed qing reaction too so i was like m i too suspicious or think too much?

Lemme try to watch the video . But, guys, we know of one thing, that they have recently made commitments to each otehr with Dayu going to temple and the couple necklace and everything. So, it was quite annoying when your commited partner is being asked about potential affairs with other people. and Qing knows how Dayu is, like how serious Dayu is about everyhting. Infact, there is also so many reasons, why Qing so protective of Dayu. Stuff happened during CA. I don't if you guys know or not. Hit me up on FB, I can't write openly here. 

18 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Hmmm  to me it s ok for them to have girlfrinds as long as they are happy but i m juz surprised with their reaction as even though dayu 1st reaction s laugh but After that he seem abit not happy 

I am not sure as 1st thing i notice s dayu seem abit not happy after the host say girlfriend as i m more focus on dayu so i replay afew times and i noticed qing reaction too so i was like m i too suspicious or think too much?

Oh can you tell me where to watch that video?

2 hours ago, arashihonou said:

That cute moment when he cant define their relationship huehehe so cute , it as left hanging just like that

Copied from counter attack international fanpage

[FANACC] 160329 Ku Asian Music Awards

1. Dayu: Qing ge, go stand there.

Qing: No problem, no problem.

Dayu: Actually, Qing ge was so shy. He couldn't even look at you guys (SING girl group's members)  when he was walking by.

Qing: Because I always look at you (Dayu) to the point I'm so sick of it. This is the first time I see a girl group.

2. Qing: We meet a lot of seniors today (bla bla bla). We benefit many things. 

Dayu: Hahahahahha...

3. Qing: Actually we're more nervous than you guys (fans). 

Dayu: Dont say that x2.

4. Qing: I heard Adore, Big Dreamer (TFBoys) (bla bla bla)

Dayu: Qing ge, I’m not aware of it.

5. When MC A Ya ( she used to host Fanxing Annual Ceremony where QingYu attended) went up to the red carpet, Qing apologized her for interrupting her when she mispronounced Dayu’s name.

6. While Dayu was interviewing Wang Xinling, Qing pushed him, “You can talk, but why do you need to stand next to my venus?”

After that, they two stood so far away from her during the interview.

7. Dayu: You must dance to Nobody by Wonder Girls for me. 

Qing: I don’t want! *cute voice*

Dayu: You must do it ~ *wheedling*

Qing: My image today is a cool man.

8. During the interview with Nichkhun, Dayu said to Qing, “You talk so much whenever you meet a handsome guy.”

Qing: Am I?

Qing: I’m a little regretful when I accept to be the host. Seeing that there’re so many handsome guys, I lost my confidence a bit.

9. When SHINee is about to go to the red carpet.

Qing said to Dayu, “You host it alone, I’m going down.”

Dayu: Don't!

Qing: I have an urgent thing that must be done. I need to go. Try to resist!

Dayu: How could you stand and see me be beaten by such handsome guys?

10. When SHINee went down the red carpet.

Qing: Why didn’t I say anything a while ago?

Dayu: You hid so far from here. You didn’t even say a word, that made me so shy. Luckily I had the interpreter standing next to me.

11. When Kim Joong Kook went up to the red carpet, Dayu said that he was so nervous, since he is his fan. Qing said he wasn’t nervous even a little bit.

Qing: You didn’t realise that I didn’t want to talk today, huh?

Dayu: I did realised that you had hidden so far away today, don’t you know? I was so shy.

12. Qing: No matter they are male or female guests, stand far away from them.

Dayu: I know that when seeing a woman, you automatically stay far from her. But when seeing a guy, can you not talk too much like that?

13. Jacky Xue: *slap Dayu's shoulder* It's been a long time.

Dayu: Eh?!

Wang Qing: Where did you guys meet each other?

Dayu: *points at Wang Qing* He is my... my... my... 

Cre: Fans' weibo.

Source: Thanks to QingYuVN

Kkkkkkk baba if you dont want dayu to be near men or women please stay far far away from them as well 

Counterattack International? Lol sorry we aint CA. If you wish for CA then gotta go to that page lmao. Btw i dont know until what extent do you know about the scandals or you just know about the rumors, either ways please refrain from spreading it especially the baseless rumors bc that's how and why qing ge deleted his posts..

9 minutes ago, annenoh said:

Counterattack International? Lol sorry we aint CA. If you wish for CA then gotta go to that page lmao. Btw i dont know until what extent do you know about the scandals or you just know about the rumors, either ways please refrain from spreading it especially the baseless rumors bc that's how and why qing ge deleted his posts..

YOu are right. sorry , I jusst know the rumors and will definitely not spread it. In fact, I just knwo from old twitter posts. but, I have faith in my boys and every one they come in contact with and I feel that they are always surrounded by love. thnks, anne, you are right, I shouldn't talk about bbaseless rumors, especially when I don't know everything, jsut here and there and that's even worse. I rexpect and love QingYu and do as they wish, protect Dayu. 

P.S. I have no idea though why Qingge deleted his posts and didnt knwo that qing deleted his posts becoz of the rumors. or which posts either. I dont even knwo if we are talking about the same rumors, but yeah, lets just look forward.

41 minutes ago, heimao said:

Hi,guys!  I've finally joined here. I'm @pokaneko on twitter. 

Let's share the love for QingYu. 

Hi, welcome to this thread and we are happy to see one more person join in this thread. This link for qingyu international fan pg you can join and talk about qingyu there too  https://m.facebook.com/QingYuInternational/  and yes lets share the love for qingyu :)

5 hours ago, swong2330 said:

This is loveeeeee:

Jacky Xue: *slap Dayu's shoulder* It's been a long time.

Dayu: Eh?!

Wang Qing: Where did you guys meet each other?

Dayu: *points at Wang Qing* He is my... my... my...

MY what? My what? My what???

OMG, OMG, OMG. How can I or where can I or when can I get the translated version? Please. OMG OMG OMG *dead*

It's what makes Dayu's charms, he is so natural and true to himself... Isn't it Qingge that said "Dayu is a very simple guy" (i'm not sure it's vague souvenir :P ) 
I am sure it's a big part of what seduces Qingge... 

52 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Welcome @heimao welcome welcome to our QingYu world of love :D

@annenoh thanks again for showing me the right path cuz one thing is crystal clear to me now. Qing will do anything to protect his Dayu, and loves him more than his life. and as fans , let 's protect #QingYu

HI  nice to see you here.  I love your fanfic. Please keep writing :lol:
My point of focus is not only their love but their future. I think QingYu will achieve a milestone.

3 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

It's what makes Dayu's charms, he is so natural and true to himself... Isn't it Qingge that said "Dayu is a very simple guy" (i'm not sure it's vague souvenir :P ) 
I am sure it's a big part of what seduces Qingge... 

Yeah, that Dayu is so honest with his feelings. There is n't even one shred of fakeness in that guy. Qing fell hard fo rhim. And Dayu's face is so honest, like the expressions. lol. I can go to places with that info in my fanfic. lol.

Archived