mym999

I liked Counterattack very much... it's a 'fun' story and the chemistry between the two is awesome.  Sad to see it so cut up , it made the web series a little incomprehensible, but still, it was enough to make me long for season 2.:) I really hope the novel can be fully translated, but I know it is so long, keeping my fingers crossed. I like Addicted, but the story is just less interesting to me, more average, and the chemistry is not as good. Although, don't get me wrong, I like them, especially Johnny as GH, he is what is making me watch the show really. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/4/2016 at 8:41 PM, Daniel Santtons said:

Guys,is real ? season 2 of Counterattack don't happen ? ;(

Hi, most likely yes because Chinese new ban law might effect the actors career thats why it might not happen but the two actors are doing new movie together so we can see them in another story line which i am very excited to see :) so please don't be so sad

please join the qingyu couple thread you might have fun talking/discussion and sharing about the actors Qing and JianYu. they are more interesting in real life than the ca drama i think and they have most chemistry in real life too, you will know what i mean if you seen the counter attack behind the scene, try seeing ca BTS they are more fun. if you have time please drop by you might have fun and they are really fun to watch in fan meeting, talk show and bts. (btw i personally believe they are real couple and they are just hiding the truth because it will effect their career and they are other fan also believe that too)  Trust me on this they are really great once you know about them. :)

try watching these two fan meeting you might have fun  ( you might get to know them little)

all the part of this fan meeting you can find in youtube  Counterattack International Fans channel

21 hours ago, iamb said:

I liked Counterattack very much... it's a 'fun' story and the chemistry between the two is awesome.  Sad to see it so cut up , it made the web series a little incomprehensible, but still, it was enough to make me long for season 2.:) I really hope the novel can be fully translated, but I know it is so long, keeping my fingers crossed. I like Addicted, but the story is just less interesting to me, more average, and the chemistry is not as good. Although, don't get me wrong, I like them, especially Johnny as GH, he is what is making me watch the show really. 

Hi, me too i love counter attack but i loved more is counter attack behind the scene and the chemistry between the lead Qing and dayu aka JianYu is great, we do wish for counter attack 2 but doing ca 2 might cause problem for the actors so it's much better if they don't it therefore ca 2 might not happen. the two actors are doing new movie together so we can see them in another story line. Qing and Dayu have been friend for 4 years since college (they were also roommate) and when i see them together is like seeing two couple because their behavior and action say how much they are close and how much they mean to each other. i believe they are real couple but they can't reveal their relationship because their job might get effect. please join the qingyu couple thread you might have fun discussing and sharing about qingyu. Trust me on this they are really great once you know about them. (btw i also watched addiction and love like i like it but the love i have for qingyu it can't be compared) :)

try watching these two fan meeting you might have fun ( you might get to know them little)

all the part of this fan meeting you can find in youtube  Counterattack International Fans channel

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if it is possible to find a summary on all chapters of the Counterattack novel? The first season ended with the main characters getting together, but then what the second season is("was", seeing the current circumstances) supposed to be about? Them meeting obstacles in the face of Chi Cheng's father or anything else?

• 3 weeks later...

I know that lots of you guys are like into the main couple. But I was wondering if there is anything about the second couple. Cause I somehow find them so freaking adorable but I can't find a thing or any story about them.  Please do tell me if there is anything interesting.  

• 1 month later...

So I was browsing Instagram trying to see what some of the actors in the BL series I've seen are up to nowadays/recently, and I found these posts under the "王青" tag.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG3s2R9Q4I_/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG3oHe8Q4Ce/

I feel so lost! lol Since when was he a singer!? I didn't realize he sang on the soundtrack for the series.

I lowkey can't contain my feels right now!

• 5 months later...
On 8. Mai 2016 at 0:39 AM, rexpon said:

I know that lots of you guys are like into the main couple. But I was wondering if there is anything about the second couple. Cause I somehow find them so freaking adorable but I can't find a thing or any story about them.  Please do tell me if there is anything interesting.  

I only saw them having a photoshoot together and I guess there are also photos on in the photobooklet

there is a backstage video :3 they are not as comfortable with each other as quingyu but really cute too :3 a little bit shyer probably just not used so much to being close to each other like qungyu xD

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I first saw Da Yu in Men With Sword 2 - I was very, very impressed by how seriously he takes acting and his roles but I figured, for some reason, that he was just a "straightlaced"/mainstream actor and hence never bothered doing more research about him. Very pleasantly shocked to see that he is part of such a popular CP. Thoroughly surprised that they kissed and touched on camera so many times. 

Definitely agree that Chai Jidan is highly talented and great at casting. Though, it seems like, with each production, the quality of the production gets better and the actors get more more handsome, but there is less and less "skinship" 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived