mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aili81 said:

sorry i went to sleep 

But the below pics i think it s not  so good for qing to do this as that girl is very populAr internationally i just scare her fans will attack qingyu in weibo

As that girl wang xin lin has official boy friend so i am not sure why qingge do that unnecessary 

And dayu is just interviewing the celebrities of course need  to go near to ask .

I just scare that antis will use this to attack qingyu 

Hmmm.... okay, I think I need to speak since it's my tweet up there. Actually it was just kind of joke when I  said QingYu busy with each other and ignore the guest. 

Qing there just doing his job. He tried to remind Dayu about his position so it could fit camera angle. I saw it quite often through video streaming yesterday. Qing for few times aaked Dayu moved more to the left or more to the right just so their position could fit the camera. 

Qing definitely mean no harm. It just my bad joke to spite your qingyu spirit lol 

But really ... why so serious, tho? 

14 minutes ago, raefreya said:

Hmmm.... okay, I think I need to speak since it's my tweet up there. Actually it was just kind of joke when I  said QingYu busy with each other and ignore the guest. 

Qing there just doing his job. He tried to remind Dayu about his position so it could fit camera angle. I saw it quite often through video streaming yesterday. Qing for few times aaked Dayu moved more to the left or more to the right just so their position could fit the camera. 

Qing definitely mean no harm. It just my bad joke to spite your qingyu spirit lol 

But really ... why so serious, tho? 

No before i see your post 

I saw the whole red carpet full video so i am not taking your post but just refering your pics.

But just put it aside ba 

That  s just my  personal opinion only that worth no value

3 hours ago, aili81 said:

It s ok to show when behind the cam but when dayu is doing the interview i think it s not so appropriate to do this as if i m antis i ll think these  two guys again showing fanservice or showing how lovely they are on screen at a former ceremony

And to me its unwise things for qing to give dayu interview almost all celebrities as it ll show his incapabilities to handle this kind of big show and people ll think dayu is actually more stable in hosting

So i am not sure why qing did this

"If it can enlighten Dayu's character and make him looks more brighter, I don't mind being the one who act as the bad guy." Qing said once in one of his interview.

I'm hardcore QingYu believer. I believe every single thing they did, they did it for a reason ^^

14 minutes ago, raefreya said:

"If it can enlighten Dayu's character and make him looks more brighter, I don't mind being the one who act as the bad guy." Qing said once in one of his interview.

I'm hardcore QingYu believer. I believe every single thing they did, they did it for a reason ^^

1000000% agree with u bae :kiss_closed:

33 minutes ago, raefreya said:

Sorry to voice my thought

But i always feel that qingge is quite lacking in many areas than dayu even he s very handsome this i m vvv sure and he s hardworking too but i feel he still need to prove more i hope both can be able proceed further since dayu is quite good acting and singing so i hope to see qing can be good in hosting so that it can balance.

I dont mean to be serious but i just hope to see qing can be more good in 1 area for dayu. As i believe dayu also want qing to be better if they care for each other.

Sometime  the 1 who s receiving the help or care will also want the person dont always do so much but instead  think for himself too

But that s just my opinion dont mean dayu really think 

Like i love both so i hope to see  both sucess or good in one area. But i never expect them to take what roles but just do it for each other. As a clap need two hands than can make a sound if 1 hand proceed further and the other still  at the same position 

I dont know why i m always worried for qingge 

4 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Sorry to voice my thought

But i always feel that qingge is quite lacking in many areas than dayu even he s very handsome this i m vvv sure and he s hardworking too but i feel he still need to prove more i hope both can be able proceed further since dayu is quite good acting and singing so i hope to see qing can be good in hosting so that it can balance.

I dont mean to be serious but i just hope to see qing can be more good in 1 area for dayu. As i believe dayu also want qing to be better if they care for each other.

Sometime  the 1 who s receiving the help or care will also want the person dont always do so much but instead  think for himself too

But that s just my opinion dont mean dayu really think 

Like i love both so i hope to see  both sucess or good in one area. But i never expect them to take what roles but just do it for each other. As a clap need two hands than can make a sound if 1 hand proceed further and the other still  at the same prosition 

I dont know why i m always worried for qingge 

There is nothing wrong in voicing your thought. Here, I'm doing the same thing as you; voicing my thought.

I didn't mean to argue or something, I just want our fellow members here aware that there is another point of view for the situation. That's all :)

And who said that Qing doesn't think of himself as well? He already released a single. He worked so hard for it. He gave himself a chance that he can do it too. 

Just like you, sometimes, I got worried for a certain things. But who can guarantee the future? So better we just put more faith for both Qing and Yu, support them with all the best thing we can do. They will be okay, give they chance to be better and more better :)

6 minutes ago, raefreya said:

There is nothing wrong in voicing your thought. Here, I'm doing the same thing as you; voicing my thought.

I didn't mean to argue or something, I just want our fellow members here aware that there is another point of view for the situation. That's all :)

And who said that Qing doesn't think of himself as well? He already released a single. He worked so hard for it. He gave himself a chance that he can do it too. 

Just like you, sometimes, I got worried for a certain things. But who can guarantee the future? So better we just put more faith for both Qing and Yu, support them with all the best thing we can do. They will be okay, give they chance to be better and more better :)

Ya so we just put that aside

But dayu surprised me again as he s very stable yesterday in hosting too.  He can speak quite well too for a beginner. So i m really surprised to see yesterday interviews. As he is really stable.

Maybe qing really want to help dayu in showing all his talents ba

4 hours ago, aili81 said:

Aj napriek tomu snaží nájsť dlhší videozáznam pri pohľade na to môžu mať rôzne vozidlá Nie som si istý,

A im nie istý, je to rovnaké načasovanie alebo nie

They seemed weird when returning (maybe tired) ,   but not so cool......  I do not know what happened...

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

Ya so we just put that aside

But dayu surprised me again as he s very stable yesterday in hosting too.  He can speak quite well too for a beginner. So i m really surprised to see yesterday interviews. As he is really stable.

I believe so ^^ moreover it's Qing who was majoring in TV anchor and broadcasting :) 

And take a look at few other performances back then, Qing definitely also good MC. Qing definitely isnt lacking in hosting. We cant make any judgement based on one event only ^^

And yes, I agree... Dayu did it very well. Thanks to uncle Guo Tao (I believe he's helping QingYu a lot) XD

Okay, that's cool ^^

3 hours ago, aili81 said:

Take a look at @Sandramay81's Tweet:

wow, didnt notice that. Thanks, beautiful. :D

1 hour ago, janimik said:

They seemed weird when returning (maybe tired) ,   but not so cool......  I do not know what happened...

100% agreed. If it is that MC's gf jab at qingge, I am still mad about it. How blind do you have to be to not notice his wife standing beside him,gosh! lol

14 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Everytime i see them in airport i will like :sweatingbullets: 

Take a look at @momoQingYu's Tweet:

It was crazy today at the airport, hope they are safe. :D but, our Baba knows how to shush the crowd and he is there to take care of Dayu. :D

44 minutes ago, raefreya said:

I believe so ^^ moreover it's Qing who was majoring in TV anchor and broadcasting :) 

And take a look at few other performances back then, Qing definitely also good MC. Qing definitely isnt lacking in hosting. We cant make any judgement based on one event only ^^

And yes, I agree... Dayu did it very well. Thanks to uncle Guo Tao (I believe he's helping QingYu a lot) XD

Okay, that's cool ^^

Ain't Guo Tao uncle the best and  greatest QingYu fangirl? There is a reason why we adopted him as our ship uncle, haha.

Honestly, for me Dayu's eyes stole the whole red carpet show. Every single celebrity lost into his eyes and naturally gravitated towards him. lol. 

CezAMm0WEAArVWa.jpg

In fact, qing was probly rendered speechless by those big soulful eyes. also, did yu guys notice that whenever Qing looks at Dayu, he llitereally stares, stares hard into his eyes. lol.

Ces_7LAWwAA7JEK.jpg

Also, guys, they seem to be in a wayy better mood iat Beijing airport. It waas just morning crankiness. :D

Archived