mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

thank you for sharing, but the funny thing is that i saw this video before ( i saw it so many time except the part where dayu touched/rub baba's private place i was like :flushed: (haha) i just couldn't handle that for my eyes and felt so shy but i did saw it) i think it was also posted it in the thread somewhere too, anyway thanks for sharing this i always love seeing sexy stuff about qingyu again and again :)

this is a lil different, cuz this is the whole sequence in HD. Others were either shorter or hazy. lol. Enjoy the long uncut HD video. XD

2 minutes ago, aili81 said:

I just noticed he push dayu away from two celebritie

A man  can be so obsessive sometime

No no, you misunderstand. The first one he was just 'adjusting the angle' to the camera. 

and the second one he was just warning Dayu to stay away from his ''beautiful venus' i.e. the actress. At thats wat he said. lol

2 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

No no, you misunderstand. The first one he was just 'adjusting the angle' to the camera. 

and the second one he was just warning Dayu to stay away from his ''beautiful venus' i.e. the actress. At thats wat he said. lol

Huh no the camera is infront so dayu s not blocking the camera and you go and see part 2 n you  ll know what i mean.

And the second 1 at 1st i thought he said stay away from beauty but i rewatched the original n fancam he s actually saying mr feng jianyu dont stand so near when you are speaking. Pls watch your action

1 minute ago, swong2330 said:

@aili81 I see but then why do I feel relief? lol #QingWillBeQing

BTW, is there any news about QingYu's future project or collaboration? Do u think Dayu's single will be produced by Qing?

News havent come out yet and i m not sure is it by qing as dayu try to keep a secret until release date.

And not much news on collaboration movie too but rumor saying qing went to korea not only promote his singles but to find suitable places for their movies but that s just rumours i read from weibo 

Is that QingYu?? this is Qing's latest weibo background, updated today I think, cuz yesterday it was different. The two little peole, are they QingYu? OMG , can anyone please go to weibo and cross check my speculation. will appreciate it .

Okay, about this , I jsut found out that it is apparently an old weibo stock bg. But, I swear the owner is QingYu. lol

this one i think we all love the sticky note game and love all the rubbing (with a pervert fan camera the zooming at baba's private place (which i love) at 3:20 haha)

(i think i know now why baba's daughters aren't scare of baba anymore to say they want to sleep with dayu because baba know his daughters are pervert like him so he don't say anything to them, like father like daughters haha)

12 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Is that QingYu?? this is Qing's latest weibo background, updated today I think, cuz yesterday it was different. The two little peole, are they QingYu? OMG , can anyone please go to weibo and cross check my speculation. will appreciate it .

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

I think he has change his bg again to black bg

9 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Oh richard simmons, it seems to be QingYu. Holy richard simmons richard simmons. I am so not going to sleep tonight, I am fangirling so hard right now.

me too haha and today i am going to watch all my favorite part of fan meeting, bts, and tv show 

56 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Okay, about this , I jsut found out that it is apparently an old weibo stock bg. But, I swear the owner is QingYu. lol

haha it's okay and it happens :) because when it come to qingyu we all get hyper haha (the magic of qingyu)

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

Well i dont think qing will do anything like this as it s too risky

Archived