mym999

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

Yes i love their bts as so funny and so cute .

The whole thing about qingyu is they are nature and cute together. 

I hope i can have time to translate all vids but really no time too

Novel too i would like to translate some parts but i really no time

And i feel dayu s more stable and qing is more emotional

As in fms qing ll get emotional but i think dayu character he can hold on to his emotional more but when he burst out he will just let it all out...

I find dayu carries too much of burden so even though he s making fun but behind all these smile is sorrow and hardworks  

I saw 1 post in weibo scolding dayu as richard simmons n insult him.

Bur he is just an actor only he never harm others so i pity him i really admire his acting n strong will

Lucky he still got his qingge to protect him in many ways and to help him too.

But too bad even now many ppl still cant accept them .

I really think if true love then it doesnt matter

From qingyu you really can see what true love means

wow sad to hear someone actually was scolding and insulting dayu in weibo, dayu have such a lovable personality (so does baba too), i can't even see any reason dayu to be hated by that crazy person. yes i am happy to sees luckily both dayu and baba found each in their life because it's hard to find someone you think is perfect for you in your  life and in work too, they both help out each other in different way. especially in china it's going to be hard for them to be accepted by many people because china government don't support LGBTQ relationships but at least hope they will be accepted by their close people and more people. i hope later the china government change their law against LGBTQ so qingyu will able to get marry one day and don't have hide their real relationship anymore. yes i agree, we can definitely see from qingyu relationship what true love really means. i am so glad that i found qingyu and qingyu give me a feeling of happiness that i can't describe and i love those feeling so much that i want to experience it again and again (basically i love love love qingyu and i am addict to them and obsess with them so much that i think i need to go to therapy and it's severe, they basically become my life :D)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, aili81 said:

Omg qing look at dayu like want to eat him up 

yes he does, i actually saw so many time in fan meeting, bts and talk show or tv baba looked at dayu so many times like he wanted to eat dayu so much. this kinda remind of totally captivate manga/manhwa the seme said so many time that he wanted to eat every part of uke body and then give his body to uke but it will never satisfy his hunger for the uke (or even if seme eat or have uke many times it will never satisfy his hunger for uke, i don't remember exact quote ), i think that same goes for baba (and funny thing is totally captive have lot of similarities mix of ca and qingyu relationship, for example the seme couldn't stand if anyone uke got close or seme would get jealous many time if he see anyone getting close to uke but background of character is totally different, only relationship between them and character wise little similar)

6 minutes ago, tobysmama19 said:

I miss seeing qingyu cute couple moments. I think we did not get that many at the award show because they were nervous and uncomfortable so it made them seem distant from each other. I need some new adorable qingyu moments to ease my heart :)

Not new but extremely precious. It shows how it all began and how it flourished. Every moment is precious and watch the whole video, especially where qing says 'because of that instinct, somtething happened", with that crooked smile on his face

11 minutes ago, tobysmama19 said:

I miss seeing qingyu cute couple moments. I think we did not get that many at the award show because they were nervous and uncomfortable so it made them seem distant from each other. I need some new adorable qingyu moments to ease my heart :)

I beg to differ a little. I think I am very happy with the moments I got from the show, they were not merely fanservice CP moments, but real couple moments between two people who are actually in a relationship. It may not be cute and fluffy all the time, but you can feel the depth. Also, thanks to the show we now have real evidence that QingYu are in a relationship.

Look at Dayu, so charming and bashful at the same time, especially towards the end where he faintly says 'dai' or something and gestures Qing to kiss his hand. Awww. I don't know how Qing controls himself. If I was me, I would totally lose it. 

@aili81 can you please summarize what they are saying, whenever you have time? :D

12 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Not new but extremely precious. It shows how it all began and how it flourished. Every moment is precious and watch the whole video, especially where qing says 'because of that instinct, somtething happened", with that crooked smile on his face MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Awe thank you I haven't seen this they are too precious:)

19 hours ago, swong2330 said:

It's a shame that this qingyu iv was never subbed. It had Guo Tao uncle as the interviewer and meeting them the first time. and there is a reason why he is their biggest shipper. this has so many cute Qing and Dyau moments. I will gif spamming soon. :DMOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Sorry for interrupting, but this is definitely not the first time QingYu met and interviewed by Guo Tao. This show (Yinyuetai) happened on December 29th, and before this there was a show called Kugou Music Interview on October 30th. QingYu also interviewed by Guo Tao. 

7 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

wow sad to hear someone actually was scolding and insulting dayu in weibo, dayu have such a lovable personality (so does baba too), i can't even see any reason dayu to be hated by that crazy person. yes i am happy to sees luckily both dayu and baba found each in their life because it's hard to find someone you think is perfect for you in your  life and in work too, they both help out each other in different way. especially in china it's going to be hard for them to be accepted by many people because china government don't support LGBTQ relationships but at least hope they will be accepted by their close people and more people. i hope later the china government change their law against LGBTQ so qingyu will able to get marry one day and don't have hide their real relationship anymore. yes i agree, we can definitely see from qingyu relationship what true love really means. i am so glad that i found qingyu and qingyu give me a feeling of happiness that i can't describe and i love those feeling so much that i want to experience it again and again (basically i love love love qingyu and i am addict to them and obsess with them so much that i think i need to go to therapy and it's severe, they basically become my life :D)

Well we are still not sure if they are really together or not but all i can say they have each other companion in life n work so it s enough.

I hope they can have more opportunity even their singing skills are not so professional esp qing but i think qing voice s unique so if he can train i think he can be a singer.

Dayu singing technic is better but his voice i think still not so unique and powerful. And singing live not so stable. But i think dayu has a great potential in becoming a singer as his voice is pretty gentle and soft and emotional. And he can really dance. I am quite  surprise he sang ca opening song. As at first i was thinking which singer sing this song as it s really nice the rythm and voice s not bad at all. Then i hear his recorded singing i was like wow wow wow even recorded so good if he went to studio recorded it will be better so all are waiting for him to do a single for himself so now he s busy with single and new movie cutting 

So i hope everything they do ll be smooth and get more better jobs in tv drama or big screen movies

I believe they can do it

12 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Look at Dayu, so charming and bashful at the same time, especially towards the end where he faintly says 'dai' or something and gestures Qing to kiss his hand. Awww. I don't know how Qing controls himself. If I was me, I would totally lose it.  MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

@aili81 can you please summarize what they are saying, whenever you have time? :D

Qing wanted to kiss dayu forehead  but dayu seem dont want so he chose his hand to kiss 

Dayu said like western girl give their hand to let gentlemen kiss so he gave his hand to qing to kiss and qing is embarrassed 

Before qing kiss he said dayu is so beautiful

Then mc see the lipstick mark on dayu hand he said qing mouth is so big 

12377810_10154080149308252_7024658112081

Dayu so pretty

8 hours ago, aili81 said:

Well we are still not sure if they are really together or not but all i can say they have each other companion in life n work so it s enough.

I hope they can have more opportunity even their singing skills are not so professional esp qing but i think qing voice s unique so if he can train i think he can be a singer.

Dayu singing technic is better but his voice i think still not so unique and powerful. And singing live not so stable. But i think dayu has a great potential in becoming a singer as his voice is pretty gentle and soft and emotional. And he can really dance. I am quite  surprise he sang ca opening song. As at first i was thinking which singer sing this song as it s really nice the rythm and voice s not bad at all. Then i hear his recorded singing i was like wow wow wow even recorded so good if he went to studio recorded it will be better so all are waiting for him to do a single for himself so now he s busy with single and new movie cutting 

So i hope everything they do ll be smooth and get more better jobs in tv drama or big screen movies

I believe they can do it

I know they haven't said they are together but I believe they are real ( even If I am delusion please let me, you are so realistic I admire that :) but please let me keep this delusion haha)

10 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Ahhhhhh, I just saw something extremely dirty. I think I will faint. OMG OMG OMG, haha. I cant even talk about it. lol. I cant believe i niticed that. gosh, stored a screenshot of that. 

Please share it with us , we Iove pervy stuff between dayu and baba :lol: don't we girls and boys?

37 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

I know they haven't said they are together but I believe they are real ( even If I am delusion please let me, you are so realistic I admire that :) but please let me keep this delusion haha)

Ok i dont mean you cant delude i also wish they are tgr actually 

I cant wait for apr 10

Archived