mym999

7 minutes ago, ellasam81 said:

I only can translate what they said but I can't tell what s the exact meaning as I m not them so I can't be sure they mean this or that 

N sometimes I can't really hear what they said as China Chinese very fast speaks his n sometimes the fans are screaming so I can't really hear

thanks, yeah, we actually are in desperate need to learn some chinese ourselves, haha.:D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4229638/

they seperatd at Beijing airport 

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4229531/

but. The fans shooting qingge are really rude I mean not rude to him but they say all not so polite words like ma de I think it mean oh richard simmons why he s so tall or he is richard simmons white so qingge is abit not happy 

i think being a girl must not say this type of words as sound very indecent

8 hours ago, raefreya said:

Hmmm.... okay, I think I need to speak since it's my tweet up there. Actually it was just kind of joke when I  said QingYu busy with each other and ignore the guest. 

Qing there just doing his job. He tried to remind Dayu about his position so it could fit camera angle. I saw it quite often through video streaming yesterday. Qing for few times aaked Dayu moved more to the left or more to the right just so their position could fit the camera. 

Qing definitely mean no harm. It just my bad joke to spite your qingyu spirit lol 

But really ... why so serious, tho? 

10 hours ago, swong2330 said:

And also the pushing away the actresss thing, that was to show how beautiful the actress was. He called her his 'venus' and wanted to pretend that Dayu was apparently getting attracted to her somuch that he was standing near her. Qing wanted to make Dayu appear straight and getting attracted to the actress.

@aili81 @dramalover4 Dont worry about it , Baba was just buttering up the actress by showing how attractive she was. I thnk thats actually a good tactic careerwise, if she is flattered she might help them later on. :D

sorry, i actually misunderstood and thought 'venus' was referring to dayu  not to the female actresss so i thought it seems rude to someone who you are interviewing to say stay further away or  saying dayu to stay from the female actress because that person might hold bad feeling even as a joke (didn't see whole kugou video yet and don't understand Chinese) and @swong2330 agree :)

5 minutes ago, ellasam81 said:

I know so I try my best to translate but not presume so I everytime say maybe f

thank you so much we are so glad to have you here and really appreciate your translation :)

also, the qingyu international fan page i really really appreciate you guys translation and thank you so much :D

6 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

sorry, i actually misunderstood and thought 'venus' was referring to dayu  not to the female celebrate so i thought it seems rude to someone who you are interviewing to say stay further away because that person might hold bad feeling even as a joke (didn't see whole kugou video yet and don't understand Chinese) and @swong2330 agree :)

Ya Qing got say the girl is a beauty goddess so they are too low to stand near her. But I see not only to her Qing stand so far it s almost all pretty girls he stand far so I find it weird 

40 minutes ago, ellasam81 said:

Ya Qing got say the girl is a beauty goddess so they are too low to stand near her. But I see not only to her Qing stand so far it s almost all pretty girls he stand far so I find it weird 

i think might be because baba know his daughters that they don't like seeing baba close to female (remember the balloon game) or he doesn't want his lover/dayu to be jealous or feel insecure like he does when he see dayu close to other people. it also could be baba is nervous and not use to female or all pretty female that much around? 

57 minutes ago, ellasam81 said:

I know so I try my best to translate but not presume so I everytime say maybe f

I think you are the star translator of our thread, haha. You do an awesome job actually.

On a different note, how downtrodden someone has to be to hurt such a gentle nice soul, just sayiing.

anyways, does anyone know vietnamese here? Please message me, there is something I wanna know. 

Mc ask  them how they feel about hosting red carpet.

They said they are very nervous especially after goutao left... they think no 1 will ask them host again after this.

Mx said it s very good and ask them if next year want them to come and again will they agree?

They said of course they ll help if they ask

One of the reporters ask since they have worked together in many works what is their relationship now?

They said they hAve been friends for 4 years and now is working partners plus best friends . Qing said it s hard ro find someone who can work with so well but they have found each other.

Reporters ask they all work in many works will they work seperately now 

They said they are not boy band or group singers they are individual in working term but it s just that they cooperate in 2 works. They will have their own works but will still cooperate in some works .

Reporters ask dayu he has just finish shooting his movie is there anything interesting thing happen in the shooting area.

Dayu said all staffs are too tired and aleepy so sometime hear the snoring sound during shooting so the director need to wake some staffs up

Qing said he know dayu works s very hard as crew need to work over nights in order to shoot finish r so he wish ppl to know how hard they have worked in all works they have. So he ask ppl to support dayu movie. And dayu said pls support qing demo too.

Mc said they hope  they can go kugou to pronote their future works.

It's a shame that this qingyu iv was never subbed. It had Guo Tao uncle as the interviewer and meeting them the first time. and there is a reason why he is their biggest shipper. this has so many cute Qing and Dyau moments. I will gif spamming soon. :D

19 hours ago, swong2330 said:

It's a shame that this qingyu iv was never subbed. It had Guo Tao uncle as the interviewer and meeting them the first time. and there is a reason why he is their biggest shipper. this has so many cute Qing and Dyau moments. I will gif spamming soon. :D

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Yes this s very cute

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

He can be funny that way. Our Dayu. and look how happy Qingge. :D his is literally ROFLing

when i first saw that laughing i felt in love with baba laughing (sometime you see dayu do a funny thing and baba start laughing so happily and can't stop laughing (which i love seeing). those are the time i think for baba , dayu is especially a source of happiness for him and baba can't stop smiling when he see dayu and due to that it look so obvious that baba love dayu very much. Same goes for dayu but i think dayu can hide it better than baba but sometime we can see dayu's feeling through his eyes, face and smile for baba.

you can see in this video there are few times baba can't stop laughing due to dayu doing funny stuff(and some naughty stuff too)

one is at 1:42 (couldn't better one but the one covering face is baba), then 2:42 and 2:57

another one is here at 1:00 -1:07

and i think there are more in fanmeeting and tv show

18 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

when i first saw that laughing i felt in love with baba laughing (sometime you see dayu do a funny thing and baba start laughing so happily and can't stop laughing (which i love seeing). i think for baba , dayu is especially a source of happiness for him and baba can't stop smiling when he see dayu and due to that it look so obvious that baba love dayu very much. Same goes for dayu but i think dayu can hide it better than baba but sometime we can see dayu's feeling through his eyes, face and smile for baba.

you can see in this video there are few times baba can't stop laughing due to dayu doing funny stuff(and some naughty stuff too)

one is at 1:42 (couldn't better one but the one covering face is baba), then 2:42 and 2:57 MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

and i think there are more in fanmeeting and tv show

Yes i love their bts as so funny and so cute .

The whole thing about qingyu is they are nature and cute together. 

I hope i can have time to translate all vids but really no time too

Novel too i would like to translate some parts but i really no time

And i feel dayu s more stable and qing is more emotional

As in fms qing ll get emotional but i think dayu character he can hold on to his emotional more but when he burst out he will just let it all out...

I find dayu carries too much of burden so even though he s making fun but behind all these smile is sorrow and hardworks  

I saw 1 post in weibo scolding dayu as richard simmons n insult him.

Bur he is just an actor only he never harm others so i pity him i really admire his acting n strong will

Lucky he still got his qingge to protect him in many ways and to help him too.

But too bad even now many ppl still cant accept them .

I really think if true love then it doesnt matter

From qingyu you really can see what true love means

Archived