Quantcast

mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, aili81 said:

The host not qing tts why he glance at dayu to see he angry or not i just guess only but his 1st reaction is glance at dayu so this make me suspicious

I don't really understand by hwta you mean by suspicious ^_^;;

I had the impression he was trying his best to not look at Dayu and was nervous because he obviously can't answer i already have a boyfriend xie xie :) 
on the other hand hearing all the allusions they said, he should have ;) (it would have spared Dayu from "He is My...My..." :P )
(ok this might be my delusion/fantasy speaking lol)

On 3/30/2016 at 2:00 AM, swong2330 said:

Even after that "stupid MC asking Qing about find a girlfriend fast" fiasco, I think they did it last night, lol.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Lol yep I think so to ( or it least I hope so) 

this one is good before and now, before they were not sure about their relationship (i think baba was insecure about their relationship ( dayu wasn't ready then) so he didn't give dayu space) now baba and dayu know their relationship therefore they are secure (especially baba) to give space (my delusion thinking)

16 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

this one is good before and now, before they were not sure about their relationship (i think baba was insecure about their relationship ( dayu wasn't ready then) so he didn't give dayu space) now baba and dayu know their relationship therefore they are secure (especially baba) to give space (my delusion thinking)

Not so secure as he seemed to be so jealous during the ceremony

I remember Dayu said the cutest thing about Qingge was his bragging lol and i think he is so right cause i think in reality it shows a big insecurity, that's probably why Qingge feel so secure with Dayu "honesty"...

My interpretation only ^_^;

55 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Yeah, that Dayu is so honest with his feelings. There is n't even one shred of fakeness in that guy. Qing fell hard fo rhim. And Dayu's face is so honest, like the expressions. lol. I can go to places with that info in my fanfic. lol.

yes please do it !! ;)

9 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

I remember Dayu said the cutest thing about Qingge was his bragging lol and i think he is so right cause i think in reality it shows a big insecurity, that's probably why Qingge feel so secure with Dayu "honesty"...

i was saying i think he could be less insecure than before to give a little space (relationship improved to new level i think) and i think baba will always be insecure and jealous because who wouldn't be with such hot, beautiful, cute and sexy lover ;)

and i also think dayu will be insecure too but he would not show it like baba since he have more mature personality than baba and if you seen the video of the host mentioning about girlfriend to baba, you will see that dayu became quiet slowly (little looked uncomfortable and sad to me )and didn't simile that much but usually he would simile more and talk more. therefore i think they would be little or more insecure because they can't reveal or admit their relationship cause it might effect their career. 

5 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i was saying i think he could be less insecure than before to give a little space (relationship improved to new level i think) and i think baba will always be insecure and jealous because who wouldn't be with such hot, beautiful, cute and sexy lover ;)

11 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

Sorry this sentence sound so much like i m teaching, I didn't meant to,
i forget to add a smiley ";)" and  it changes the whole tone of my sentence ^_^;

9 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

Sorry this sentence sound so much like i m teaching, I didn't meant to,
i forget to add a smiley ";)" and  it changes the whole tone of my sentence ^_^;

it's okay ( i didn't realized until you mention it) :)

22 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

yes please do it !! ;)

Honestly, your analysis is spot on. I mean I used to date an asian guy. I do not want sound racist (I am half asian) and don't want to generalize it, but he was insecure as richard simmons. but, his love was true.  (We had to break up due to several reasons, but he still cares about me. :D)

Archived