mym999

11 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

yes, we are pervert :lol: (we are baba's daughter therefore we are haha)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Ehhh i m too old to be his daughter i can be his elder sis 

but this s nothing in soompi forum as in others korea actors forum the fans post things are more than this so this is nothing to me

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Show a nearer pic

It is only on PCs, not on cell phone and although it is probly a stock picture, I think Qing intentionally did it to tease his daughters as today is April fool's day. Otherwise I don't know why he will go out of his way to find something like that as his bg. sorry I cant make it larger than this, but check from a PC

MYkoTuh.jpg

16 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Ehhh i m too old to be his daughter i can be his elder sis 

but this s nothing in soompi forum as in others korea actors forum the fans post things are more than this so this is nothing to me

but baba never said you can't be just because of age and i don't think in fan meeting all the people younger than baba and they look pretty much same age as baba or could be older. i saw other older people like they are in 50s so what's the harm/wrong with that  i don't see any but if you want to be his elder sister you can also be that :) whatever make you feel comfortable :). haha i see you already have defense mechanism for this or use to seeing more :lol:

10 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

It is only on PCs, not on cell phone and although it is probly a stock picture, I think Qing intentionally did it to tease his daughters as today is April fool's day. Otherwise I don't know why he will go out of his way to find something like that as his bg. sorry I cant make it larger than this, but check from a PC

yeah makes sense if it's for april fool's day (smart thinking ;) @swong2330)

11 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Maybe he s thinking of changing his bg pic but not yet

20 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

but baba never said you can't be just because of age and i don't think in fan meeting all the people younger than baba and they look pretty much same age as baba or could be older. i saw other older people like they are in 50s so what's the harm/wrong with that  i don't see any but if you want to be his elder sister you can also be that :) whatever make you feel comfortable :). haha i see you already have defense mechanism for this or use to seeing more :lol:

Hmmm i just find it weird to call some1 who is so much younger than me as papa. Qingge is still ok but what is the exact reason why fans call him papa is it just because both went to orphanage or is it more?

Just guessing is it he say if he s with som1 he loves he may not have his own children so the fans maybe say they can be their daughters and all their children are their grandchildren

Just guessing

15 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Hmmm i just find it weird to call some1 who is so much younger than me as papa. Qingge is still ok but what is the exact reason why fans call him papa is it just because both went to orphanage or is it more?

Just guessing is it he say if he s with som1 he loves he may not have his own children so the fans maybe say they can be their daughters and all their children are their grandchildren

Just guessing

I think he explained in some interview that he liked being called baba ( Kinda relate with responsibility, I think more stuff he said but can't remember, yesterday I didn't sleep so memory is bad now). And I don't remember qing mention any thing calling baba name has to do with they both went to orphanage. I don't know about that but nice guess since qingyu won't have child if they get married ( I hope they do) but they can adopt child there is nothing wrong with that. By the way remember in the fan meeting that a little girl went to hug baba then later dayu, both dayu and baba looked so happy like they found their child and looked like a family (l love that part so much)

1 minute ago, dramalover4 said:

I think he explained in some interview that he liked being called baba ( Kinda relate with responsibility, I think more stuff he said but can't remember, yesterday I didn't sleep so memory is bad now). And I don't remember qing mention any thing calling baba name has to do with they both went to orphanage. I don't know about that but nice guess since qingyu won't have child if they get married ( I hope they do) but they can adopt child there is nothing wrong with that. By the way remember in the fan meeting that a little girl went to hug baba then later dayu, both dayu and baba looked so happy like they found their child and looked like a family (l love that part so much)

But in fm he said in the interviews he will answer differently but those are not exact answer he said only his daughters know so i just guessing why is he so secretive about this.

It is in fm1 he said

Just now, aili81 said:

But in fm he said in the interviews he will answer differently but those are not exact answer he said only his daughters know so i just guessing why is he so secretive about this.

It is in fm1 he said

Yeah i remember that and you could be right then

Okay, so Qing changed his Weibo BG to this last night, that's what everyone is saying, right?

Ce7Ghv2UIAE3BZP.jpg

and that is universe, right? and JianYu also means universe (jsut googled it) , right? So what does that mean? What the hell does that mean? What? What? What? If that's qing's April fool's joke, okay. but if not, then I just can't even.....

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

It is in fm1 he said

Can someone invite one of his daughters to this forum to let us know all these secrets? lol.

9 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Okay, so Qing changed his Weibo BG to this last night, that's what everyone is saying, right?

and that is universe, right? and JianYu also means universe (jsut googled it) , right? So what does that mean? What the hell does that mean? What? What? What? If that's qing's April fool's joke, okay. but if not, then I just can't even.....

Ehhh i think dont have to think so much  on certain things maybe it s just weibo bg only

Archived