mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/30/2016 at 1:41 AM, dramalover4 said:

:wub: i like this picture it's kinda like dayu's hand back of baba represent that dayu is saying that baba is his (i am like yes baba is yours)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

this one seems like baba is saying to dayu come beside me (jealous baba) :wub:

sorry i went to sleep 

But the below pics i think it s not  so good for qing to do this as that girl is very populAr internationally i just scare her fans will attack qingyu in weibo

As that girl wang xin lin has official boy friend so i am not sure why qingge do that unnecessary 

And dayu is just interviewing the celebrities of course need  to go near to ask .

I just scare that antis will use this to attack qingyu 

20 minutes ago, aili81 said:

sorry i went to sleep 

But the below pics i think it s not  so good for qing to do this as that girl is very populAr internationally i just scare her fans will attack qingyu in weibo

As that girl wang xin lin has official boy friend so i am not sure why qingge do that unnecessary 

And dayu is just interviewing the celebrities of course need  to go near to ask .

Exactly, I don't want antis to attck QingYu either. At least for Dayu's sake, qing should be very careful about not hurting Dayu because of his love. Qing should know that by now. @aili81 I found the video with that stupid MC in ur YT channel :D 

1 minute ago, swong2330 said:

Exactly, I don't want antis to attck QingYu either. At least for Dayu's sake, qing should be very careful about not hurting Dayu because of his love. Qing should know that by now. @aili81 I found the video with that stupid MC in ur YT channel :D 

and a cosy #qingyu moment at last

Cex8mU0WEAAn7O-.jpg

It s ok to show when behind the cam but when dayu is doing the interview i think it s not so appropriate to do this as if i m antis i ll think these  two guys again showing fanservice or showing how lovely they are on screen at a former ceremony

And to me its unwise things for qing to give dayu interview almost all celebrities as it ll show his incapabilities to handle this kind of big show and people ll think dayu is actually more stable in hosting

So i am not sure why qing did this

36 minutes ago, aili81 said:

sorry i went to sleep 

i agree with you aili81 , i hope they don't get attack by antis and stay safe. :) @swong2330 i agree baba should not do this because later it might cause problem for dayu (i think baba used to block anyone coming to toward dayu now it kinda become his habit so he is not thinking of consequence)

And they are in international show where by world is watching them 

I think better be more careful n professional in here

Even i like to see dayu more but i feel quite heartache to see how he struggling to interview all the big stars. But i am quite impressed with his hosting as really quite stable for some1 who has never do this before

4 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i agree with you aili81 , i hope they don't get attack by antis and stay safe. :) @swong2330 i agree baba should not do this because later it might cause problem for dayu (i think baba used to block anyone coming to toward dayu now it kinda become his habit so he is not thinking of consequence)

Even dayu said he  is more closer to handsome guys  but dayu is just joking or say only ...

Qingge really need to be like dayu need to think rwice be4 doing this kind of things in this big ceremony

It is ok if it s their own interview  but i just find it not appropriate to do in others interviews while they are host. That s just what i think la 

I m not saying qing is no good but he really need to think twice in some situation 

36 minutes ago, aili81 said:

It s ok to show when behind the cam but when dayu is doing the interview i think it s not so appropriate to do this as if i m antis i ll think these  two guys again showing fanservice or showing how lovely they are on screen at a former ceremony

And to me its unwise things for qing to give dayu interview almost all celebrities as it ll show his incapabilities to handle this kind of big show and people ll think dayu is actually more stable in hosting

So i am not sure why qing did this

I think something bothered Qing a lot yesterday throughout the show. I dunno it could that stupid MC's stupid comment. Even Dayu maade a joke about why qing wasn't asking any questions , qing said he didn't feel like talking much today. Another reason why he gave the mantle to Dayu becoz as he said before, he wants only to play second fiddle to Dayu. He wants Dayu to take the main stage,he said that before and I know more than anything that he meant it. 

1 minute ago, aili81 said:

Even dayu said he  is more closer to handsome guys  but dayu is just joking or say only ...

Qingge really need to be like dayu need to think rwice be4 doing this kind of things in this big ceremony

It is ok if it s their own interview  but i just find it not appropriate to do in others interviews while they are host. That s just what i think la 

I m not saying qing is no good but he really need to think twice in some situation 

actually funny thing is we don't know if baba actually meant it or was he joking? i agree i hope baba think twice where he is before he shows his jealously or his joking because some might take it seriously. i want them to be more popular so i hope baba realize what his action might lead to especially in big ceremony or in some situation (i think baba used to show his jealously feeling so he might not realize it so he can't turn off his feeling because he is use to show it and now it become automatic to behave that way. (do you remember baba said he do what he like and don't hide his personality therefore it could also be that blocking baba from think about consequence i think). i hope baba realize this before any problem occurs.

13 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I think something bothered Qing a lot yesterday throughout the show. I dunno it could that stupid MC's stupid comment. Even Dayu maade a joke about why qing wasn't asking any questions , qing said he didn't feel like talking much today. Another reason why he gave the mantle to Dayu becoz as he said before, he wants only to play second fiddle to Dayu. He wants Dayu to take the main stage,he said that before and I know more than anything that he meant it. 

And also the pushing away the actresss thing, that was to show how beautiful the actress was. He called her his 'venus' and wanted to pretend that Dayu was apparently getting attracted to her somuch that he was standing near her. Qing wanted to make Dayu appear straight and getting attracted to the actress.

@aili81 @dramalover4 Dont worry about it , Baba was just buttering up the actress by showing how attractive she was. I thnk thats actually a good tactic careerwise, if she is flattered she might help them later on. :D

Wait wait! Guys.. I'm sorry but maybe u just over thinking it. That's just a joke.. QingYu do that to make good atmosphere with the guest and audiences.

And anyway.. What did he do wrong? They didn't even do anything intimate like what they usually do at their own fansmeet.

25 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

But still quite not appropriate to give all to dayu to interview as it shows that he  is not capable we fans know but other big companies agencies dont know

If you are big  companies you will give dayu or qing more chances

This is a great chance for them to show everything they have to big company.

But no matter what i think i ll get angry if i were dayu as it s like push everything to dayu. 

34 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

Wait wait! Guys.. I'm sorry but maybe u just over thinking it. That's just a joke.. QingYu do that to make good atmosphere with the guest and audiences.

And anyway.. What did he do wrong? They didn't even do anything intimate like what they usually do at their own fansmeet.

I am not saying he s wrong but just think it s not appropriate we are  his fans so we can understand him but there are others fans 

I m a very open minded person even i get this kind of impression the china fans are  more sensitive than i m 

And even in show effects at least dont choose a very popular tw stars as tw and china are already in tension . Even i know qing should know too

On 3/30/2016 at 5:34 AM, aili81 said:

Take a look at @Sandramay81's Tweet:

Take a look at @Sandramay81's Tweet:

Okay, so I saw the tweets in your titter account. So, did qing do that intentionally to take away the crowd with him, because later dayu comes out of the vehicle, or did they arrive separately , m confused.

13 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Okay, so I saw the tweets in your titter account. So, did qing do that intentionally to take away the crowd with him, because later dayu comes out of the vehicle, or did they arrive separately , m confused.

I still trying to find longer video looking at this they may take different vehicle i m not sure

And i m not sure is it same timing or not

Archived