mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

Me too can't wait see qingyu together 

But i cant wait for their cooperation new movie what will it be like?

I thinking it cant be bl again but maybe rival or enemy ... 

And dayu new movie seem very nice as the costume seem nice

26 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Yeah, I guess it can't be BL again but happy to them act together( meaning more bts and we can see more nature stuff between them I hope)  I try to go to weibo to see if they updated stuff but end up getting defeated because all I see Chinese language and I don't even understand which thing should I even click. At least I found qing and dayu weibo and followed them. Long story short I didn't see any costume but happy to hear they have nice costume and I bet we won't able take our eye off dayu again like baba because I bet dayu will look handsome, beautiful and cute like he always does :)

17 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Take a look at @11CM_QY's Tweet:

I dont know why i find dayu very seductive no wonder some ppl want to sleep with him in weibo

I am waiting for fancam for red carpet as can see more

Haha you made feel so shy but they better get ready to get kick out by baba ( and dayu already made his choice) haha 

1 hour ago, dramalover4 said:

Haha you made feel so shy but they better get ready to get kick out by baba ( and dayu already made his choice) haha 

But they are not scared of qingge

I posted some encouraging words for them i said dont always say you are no better than other celebrities as we fans like your talent and persisting attitude and nature sincere personality. Even i am a disabled i dont think i am not better than others. At least in my eyes you are the best.

You can try

Dayu search

http://m.weibo.cn/main/pages/index?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%E5%86%AF%E5%BB%BA%E5%AE%87&type=all&queryVal=%E5%86%AF%E5%BB%BA%E5%AE%87&luicode=20000174&title=%E5%86%AF%E5%BB%BA%E5%AE%87

Qingge search

http://m.weibo.cn/main/pages/index?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%E7%8E%8B%E9%9D%92&type=all&queryVal=%E7%8E%8B%E9%9D%92&featurecode=20000180&oid=3955909363128241&lfid=3955909363128241&luicode=20000174&title=%E7%8E%8B%E9%9D%92

In the fancam 2 at 5.36 i heard murmur saying dayu is more stable in speaking.

So it s the staff ask dayu to say all 

Omg no wonder qing at airport seem so moody.... i guess correctly qing is too nervous at that time at the red carpet

Poor qing 

Very hurting to qingge even though i know that dayu is more better in anything but still feel bad to qing.

As both together surely will compare

That s what i m worried about.

If dayu proceed more i am scared that their friendship ll get affected even it look like qing is helping dayu but actually dayu s helping qing too as qing gets nervous too easily

But i hope they ll help each other to proceed more

14 hours ago, raefreya said:

Sorry for interrupting, but this is definitely not the first time QingYu met and interviewed by Guo Tao. This show (Yinyuetai) happened on December 29th, and before this there was a show called Kugou Music Interview on October 30th. QingYu also interviewed by Guo Tao. 

Ahh, didnt know. Spoken like a true fangirl, haha.

52 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Very hurting to qingge even though i know that dayu is more better in anything but still feel bad to qing.

If dayu proceed more i am scared that their friendship ll get affected even it look like qing is helping dayu but actually dayu s helping qing too as qing gets nervous too easily

Dayu may be talented, but he is (and I looooove Dayu) nowhere near Baba's popularity in anyway. Plus people are going nuts about Baba's Demo, so I do not see Baba insecure any time soon. Don't worry. Let's keep praying from them and they are different, comparing Baba and Dayu is like comparing apples and oranges. You just can't. And Dayu speaks well, but Baba is funny in his own way. From what I know of Baba's characteer and history, he should be the one who suggested that Dayu whould do most interviews. He once said that he will go to the background to promote Dayu, adn that's what he has done and thats what he will do. Plus Dayu is the one who wants a career in show busines, not Baba. Baba only want to be a businessman, and from the path he is taking he might be a producer soon, behind the scenes, and the first person he will manage will be Dayu. In fact, I won't be surprised if the single that Dayu will release soon is produced by Dayu. And thats what he wants to do , to own Dayu.

In fact in the future, the only problem I see is Qingge wanting to keep owning Dayu and Dayu wanting to work for other people as well. As much as I know of QQing, he is not the type who will get jealous for such small incidents. but, he migthbe possessive. 

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

In the fancam 2 at 5.36 i heard murmur saying dayu is more stable in speaking.

So it s the staff ask dayu to say all 

Omg no wonder qing at airport seem so moody.... i guess correctly qing is too nervous at that time at the red carpet

Poor qing 

I agree to disagree. haha. but we love both , right?

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

Dayu is really so beautiful

I think his beauty is so nature 

Ps this picture is only taken by fans but it seem like taken by some professional magazine.

I just edited abit but he s very photogenic

#BlownAway...

5 hours ago, aili81 said:

rivals with hidden sexual desirre for each other. Haha.

40 minutes ago, aili81 said:

i believe they are always will help each other out and they them said in one interview (if i remember correctly) they would risk their life to help each other it's not such a exaggerate thing for them (i think it was about car accident). also, this their first time doing host in front so many people therefore of course they will get nervousness and they both said they both were nervous, i think dayu just hide it well and while baba couldn't so i wouldn't say dayu is better in hosting because baba do great job in fan meeting. i think nervousness everyone get it but as you get use it, you get over fear or nervousness. so baba just need to get use to it and he will do good job like how he handle their fan in airport or fan meeting haha. i hope they get lot of job and get use to seeing many people then they will become better and better :)

5 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Dayu may be talented, but he is (and I looooove Dayu) nowhere near Baba's popularity in anyway. Plus people are going nuts about Baba's Demo, so I do not see Baba insecure any time soon. Don't worry. Let's keep praying from them and they are different, comparing Baba and Dayu is like comparing apples and oranges. You just can't. And Dayu speaks well, but Baba is funny in his own way. From what I know of Baba's characteer and history, he should be the one who suggested that Dayu whould do most interviews. He once said that he will go to the background to promote Dayu, adn that's what he has done and thats what he will do. Plus Dayu is the one who wants a career in show busines, not Baba. Baba only want to be a businessman, and from the path he is taking he might be a producer soon, behind the scenes, and the first person he will manage will be Dayu. In fact, I won't be surprised if the single that Dayu will release soon is produced by Dayu. And thats what he wants to do , to own Dayu.

In fact in the future, the only problem I see is Qingge wanting to keep owning Dayu and Dayu wanting to work for other people as well. As much as I know of QQing, he is not the type who will get jealous for such small incidents. but, he migthbe possessive. 

I agree to disagree. haha. but we love both , right?

#BlownAway...

Well i m not trying to compare n qing s popular cos his demo s released just afew weeks but dayu has nothing released yet

But only his shooting news has 3 billions reader and it has not released yet so i dont think dayu is any less popular but he s just low profile.

And i m not saying qing is not good or what but i just worried for him only

I also like qingge we fans wont compare but producers will

7 hours ago, aili81 said:

Qing wanted to kiss dayu forehead  but dayu seem dont want so he chose his hand to kiss 

Dayu said like western girl give their hand to let gentlemen kiss so he gave his hand to qing to kiss and qing is embarrassed 

Before qing kiss he said dayu is so beautiful

OHHHHHh, goddddd. Aah, I think in that moment Qing fell in love with Dayu all over again. Aaaaah, I should save all these convos for my fanfic. Aaah, life is perfect with QingYu, haha. Qing might be embarassed but he wasn't embarassed bedding Dayu in all those scenes in CA, *wink* *wink*

Okay, becuz some of you ladies are having a lil doubt about Qingyu, lemme clear it up with this extremely NSFW and quite HD and extremely pervy cut scene from CA. Please beware that it is very naughty, so watch at your own risk. I found some very sensitive moments in that video which might not be clear to a normal eye. like Qingyu tonguing Dayu's mouth like a crazy person and some other very dirty stuff. But, what I want you to concentrate on is how our Baba's was flushed at the end, just that one moment his face gave away all, the last few secs. lol. here it is. 

10 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Well i m not trying to compare n qing s popular cos his demo s released just afew weeks but dayu has nothing released yet

But only his shooting news has 3 billions reader and it has not released yet so i dont think dayu is any less popular but he s just low profile.

And i m not saying qing is not good or what but i just worried for him only

I also like qingge we fans wont compare but producers will

"richard simmons producers. I will produce everything for me and Dayu." Thats what our Baba will say. I mean didn't he produce Demo by himself? and I understand your concern , dont worry about it. Feel free to share your feelings. :D

Sorry i tend to be biased on dayu cos i really like his portrayal of that cat boy in summer mv

I like qing because he s a vvv gd person and very good to dayu and he s trying his best too.

I am not meant to compare but just worried.

But who knows  maybe it s qing gets more popular than dayu first ... but to me i hope qing will get popular first as i know that dayu just want to act good roles

36 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

OHHHHHh, goddddd. Aah, I think in that moment Qing fell in love with Dayu all over again. Aaaaah, I should save all these convos for my fanfic. Aaah, life is perfect with QingYu, haha. Qing might be embarassed but he wasn't embarassed bedding Dayu in all those scenes in CA, *wink* *wink*

Okay, becuz some of you ladies are having a lil doubt about Qingyu, lemme clear it up with this extremely NSFW and quite HD and extremely pervy cut scene from CA. Please beware that it is very naughty, so watch at your own risk. I found some very sensitive moments in that video which might not be clear to a normal eye. like Qingyu tonguing Dayu's mouth like a crazy person and some other very dirty stuff. But, what I want you to concentrate on is how our Baba's was flushed at the end, just that one moment his face gave away all, the last few secs. lol. here it is. 

thank you for sharing, but the funny thing is that i saw this video before ( i saw it so many time except the part where dayu touched/rub baba's private place i was like :flushed: (haha) i just couldn't handle that for my eyes and felt so shy but i did saw it) i think it was also posted it in the thread somewhere too, anyway thanks for sharing this i always love seeing sexy stuff about qingyu again and again :) and good point about baba's face because it says everything haha

Archived