Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

@mrsyooknitagree much, poor Yingbao always get the bashing.

But then what i see it's the same everywhere in entertainment world, the female will always gets the blamed more than the male even tho that was not her fault. The male God as they call, regardless with huge scandals or wrong doing as always will get easily away,  his fans will defend and the pardon him , same as netizen too, once they saw his handsome face they totally forget what had just happened.

@cherubstomatoI think the situation is not the same between personal worship and CP shipping. Personal worship is more on his/her career and work project rather than gossiping too much on his/her personal life, while CP shipping more on creating what in the shippers mindset after the drama ended. As i said b4 I dont mind when CP being shipped for their drama characters but sometimes shippers do carried away with their further fantasy platform to the real world even tho shippers really dont know the real truth on CP's personal life whether they really continue the r/ship to the reality world or not, unless the shippers has secret or internal connection link from each parties for real personal news updates. I've seen the obsessed shippers create and collage CP pics without thinking eg shippers used old pics b4 the drama started when it happen at that time one of the CP alr dating someone else for real, in another the CP didnt even knew each other at all b4 and i feel things like this ah..cannot make sense sorry, mbe i'm not creative and dont have the shippers mind and feeling as i prefer the real truth and evidence from reliable source.

@icyphoenixthanks, so Chusen3 alr confirmed with different casts. I think its the best decision production team make bcos when fans cant accept old Xiaofan with other partner no point to continue same cast. Also this can avoid further same fanwar crisis too. Somehow I think that's why Yingbao avoid doing 2nd session drama.
Unlike HuaQianGu only female lead replace, all other casts remain. I think this may be hard on new female lead as viewers can compare her with previous female lead too also a stress on all the team when come to ratings to beat or remain same as the 1st drama hit ratings.
As for PA2 lets wait and see, it's better not to speculate rumours on this as to avoid further fanwar crisis.

Happy Friday everyone and thanks for the healthy discussions. For our love to one and only Yingbao, let us unite. :wub:

• Like 1

One thing for sure once a person become celebs and at the top stars they're a public figure and there's a price to pay. Their life can never be the same as our normal life anymore. Everything being controlled whether they like it or not and indirectly this include their daily personal life too. Personally I think they already knew this when they want to become a celebrity status. And we cant blame their fans for making such move too, defending and fighting is part of popularity, but agree with all of you, no bad mouth when fighting, this is very rude and tbh without fans they are nothing. But what can we do when there are 'sasaeng' crazy fans lol.

Congrats @cherubstomatofor finished watching Duckweed. I agree it's a simple light daily love life family movie. The team is really awesome and funny. I'm glad ZLY get to know great actors and young director too.

"Better Get to Going" is a nice too.  @icyphoenix@cherubstomato enjoy watching :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cherubstomato said:

I finally got to finish Duckweed... ε-(´∀`; ) It was light hearted movie, although I had hoped Liying had more scenes it was still relatively satisfying as the actors Eddie Peng and Deng Chao were charming and hilarious. All the acting was superb very natural. 

Now, I'll get down to it and watch Best Get Going next.... The start was boring to me so I had dropped it before but since I'm bias and love Liying I'll watch for her to the end and see my final verdict... It helps too when you're Liying deprived. Lol 

@cherubstomato it's not so bad when you get to later episodes. It just lack chemistry with ZK. Talking about ZLY deprived, I rewatching Cuo Dian Yuan Yang since I have rewatched most her dramas twice except for Boss & me 4X. Can't seem to get enough or bored watching her. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I used to ship WC/ZLY but I think they honestly were just friends and that things got weird with shipping/fanwars </3

I hope that they are still friendly bc I would hate for friendships to be destroyed due to fans being petty. Last year during The Mystic Nine their ship was super popular. As popular as XingYue or even more then they started avoiding events together bc fanwars were getting crazy. 

tumblr_oc06yv6qdU1sakenqo4_540.jpg

LMAO damn fanwars ruin everything, look at that~ they ruin a potential mother-daughter in law happiness :D

one of the reason why I ship them, is because they genuinely have fun while being together, be it love or friendship, you get the joy of seeing two good looking people having fun

and then they try to tone it down to the point of WC not wanting to talk about Yingbao in an interview *damn you fanwars*

thankfully I don't understand weibo, I might get headache watching people insulting one another lol

• Like 4

@lingnyi So far so good I like it. Going to keep watching. It's pretty funny. :D I think I'm going to like it more than Boss and Me. I don't think much with the chemistry of ZH and Liying together. Maybe it's just ZH portrayal of the characters I can't get into it... 

@minoku2209 lol it's ok. CP, if you can't understand it don't try to... Let the professional shippers entertain themselves (like moi) lol... It's like a fanfic, it's a little bit of both world reality and fantasy.

• Like 3

Sadly the chances for PA2 are getting very slim, which is what really bothers me. Things between these fandoms are really really bad. One of LGX official fansites (followed by LGX and verified by weibo) made a post against ZLY fans. Now some zly fans want an apology from this fansite or for LGX studio to make a statement asking his fans to stop. Otherwise they will take some of his fans to court for defamation of ZLY and her fans. 

This one poor ZLY fan who is pregnant says that she has been getting so stressed and angry over all the hate that she won't come back to weibo until her baby is safely born. Also some LYF fans (bees) have made posts saying that they support ZLY fans and that they deserve an apology.  

None of ZLY official/popular fansites have gotten involved in this mess. I wonder how they will react now that his official fansites are getting involved. 

• Like 3

What is going on with these fans!? I have never seen so much hate before. Very disappointed. Can they not tell the difference between reality and private life? They want LGX or ZLY to marry their fans? Selfish people. So fed up with these fan wars. These people clearly have no life so they want to ruin other people's lives. This is my first taste of Chinese fans and...yeah they seem more extreme then any other fans I have encountered. *smh I am already disappointed with such a insane ending to PA, I'm not looking forward to a RL one. 

• Like 2

@Nina Bina well things kind of escalated. At first, it was only LGX fans offending ZLY but then ZLy fans got tired and responded. Then they really went at each other. Then his official fansite came for ZLY and her fans so ZLY fans are like enough is enough we have evidence if you dont apologize we will charge you with defamation. 

Since I read some of the comments and I feel that LGX fans were being ridiculous from the start. This was all after LGX's double Wang scandals. I was like take them to court lol. 

• Like 4

I just went to watch Best get going n a new incident came over.. Gosh!!  These fandom wars really.. Just kill each other in court n then peace out.. The makers will definitely not cast them together again.. They will definitely not lookout for more problems.. These crazy fans can go to any extent.. 

@mrsyooknit do u have the link where lyf fans supported zly??.. 

Good news: PA broke a lot of records, Zhao Liying's character topic for the drama is the most read character topic on weibo history

PA is the most read topic and videos related to it received the most play. 

Xing Zhaolin said during a recent activity that Zhao Liying was his Goddess. :lol: YueQi putting his moves :tongue: 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Zhao Liying dating herself :tongue: 

006opg9uly1fiwan30zn3j30qo13ndjq.jpg

Her fans like photoshopping ZLY dating herself and ZLY incites them :lol:

Zhao+Li+Ying+Madame+1.jpg

The second one is her wax statue in madame tussaudes.. She is one of the celeb who has her wax statue there.. 

• Like 2

Im bz rewatching ZLY'ngs cute moments on up idol...then come here...read abwt the fanwars...ahhh...so sad...and I thought those fan wars have shut down already......this fans ahh...do their lives evolve only on their idols?...tired of living?:blink:

I need a GV...gonna watch pretty liying on LZ.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

@icyphoenix it is hard finding all of them because I just saw them while reading her topic, but this is one

http://weibo.com/5774040093/FiM0Fo5QN?filter=all&root_comment_id=0

I am afraid this will only get worse before it gets better. 

Lol "bees and fireflies together in love and friendship forever" r most of comments.. It's getting bigger.. Zly has one of the bigger fandom plus lyf fandom supporting will lead to more mess.. They r like Kill insects aka lgx fans.. 

It's messier than it seems.. I hope this cools down

• Like 3

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

Lol "bees and fireflies together in love and friendship forever" r most of comments.. It's getting bigger.. Zly has one of the bigger fandom plus lyf fandom supporting will lead to more mess.. They r like Kill insects aka lgx fans.. 

It's messier than it seems.. I hope this cools down

Bees wont get involved further than saying they support zly and her fans bc friendship forever. 

It will get messier when this makes it to the news which it will. As I expected some ZLY fansite who had not gotten involved in the petty fighting are coming forward because of that official LGX fansite who got involved. Their message is one of peace and unity among ZLY fans and to be positive and donate to good causes like ZLY. 

• Like 3