Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

@icyphoenix He was really good in Sparrow. I was impressed. 

2 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

@mrsyooknit are you talking about Lee Da Hae... whenever I see Shan Shan she reminds me of Lee Da Hae character in My girl. :lol:

LYF needs to not hang out with WSC I'm sorry it's his life but :crazy:  When I read him beating a girl and what he said about FBB. I'm like oh hey no.... 

yeah her. I felt so bad for him, he was so love sick. 

Agree, wsc just gives off bad vibes. It is his life of course but I can't help but want him to stay far away from wsc. When I think of lyf I just picture a good decent family guy. Complete opposite of wsc. 

• Like 3

@mrsyooknit I know that.. I had heard he had a bad time recovering from the pain.. He was so heartbroken over the breakup.. Poor guy.. Maybe he truly loved her so much that he still isn't ready to give space to other person in his heart so he is closed down.. 

P. S.  Wsc is real bad news to the celebs.. 

@mrsyooknit planning to watch it!! I heard many praises of him for the drama

• Like 2

some old cute pics

https://p1.pstatp.com/large/150c00021662026542ff

https://p3.pstatp.com/large/150c000216ffbaa907e7

2 hours ago, cherubstomato said:

Btw, if those OOTD photo session is recent, I think Liying is in Beijing.... 

I don't know. But some of the crew is filming on a cruise since one of the characters posted about it. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

This WSC guy sounds like bad news but why do so many celebs hang with him??? He's not....good looking either....it's the $$$ isn't it? I'm proud of ZLY for not befriending him. Smart gal! 

yeah $$$ also money gives him connections, etc. One of these old money young rich guys that uses his money to get what he wants like women and to be surrounded by celebrities.  *inserts puke emoji*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_Sicong

EDIT: man he is actually worse than I thought. I don't like rich people who behave like that. Yeah, it is their money but just low class. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

@mrsyooknit , @cherubstomato 

I believe in lyf.. He is such a good gentleman ..he never gets involved in unnecessary stuff.. Plus his fans r very supportive n understanding.. They will divert the issue n cool it down.. Lyf fandom r the most sensible fandom I have ever seen

After Chusen I really shipped them. Just because LYF seems like such a sincere gentleman with no scandals. Then after 72 Floors, I shipped her with WYF. Just want Ying Bao to be cherished by a lovable partner. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

yeah $$$ also money gives him connections, etc. One of these old money young rich guys that uses his money to get what he wants like women and to be surrounded by celebrities.  *inserts puke emoji*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_Sicong

EDIT: man he is actually worse than I thought. I don't like rich people who behave like that. Yeah, it is their money but just low class. 

It's usually ppl that are inept and incapable that sucks up to the rich to get connections. Which is the reason why I adore ZLY. She's not your typical celeb that has to throw themselves to get notice. WSC wealth is from his parents. Without that, he won't be able to survive on his own.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

After Chusen I really shipped them. Just because LYF seems like such a sincere gentleman with no scandals. Then after 72 Floors, I shipped her with WYF. Just want Ying Bao to be cherished by a lovable partner. 

Same here.. I found lyf to be a good person.. I really thought they would have something..i found their award pics cute too..

puEgSx8.jpg

I didn't ship kris.. They r like brother n sister..

I want zly to end up with best person.. I hope zly  receives success both in life n her career all the more

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

It is simple but it looks cute on her... I love zly wearing simple pendants.. It suits her.. In our glamorous times too.. She is wearing different kind of pendants.. :heart:

• Like 4

@icyphoenix The meaning of that pendant is so cute! Whoever got it for her or if she got it for herself got good taste! :tongue:

Her outfits and accessories in OGT is something I'm looking forward to as well! I can't wait to see them! Her character is very fashionable with modern chic style~ :tongue: 

IMG_2771.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/5054419523/4142129074881223

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

@icyphoenix The meaning of that pendant is so cute! Whoever got it for her or if she got it for herself got good taste! :tongue:

Her outfits and accessories in OGT is something I'm looking forward to as well! I can't wait to see them! Her character is very fashionable with modern chic style~ :tongue: 

IMG_2771.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/5054419523/4142129074881223

Note the earrings.. One side is short n other one longer.. She looks gorgeous in this fashion statement.. I m looking forward to ogt..:wub:

Plus the red n bright handbag is really gorgeous.. She looks like a typical college youth girl

• Like 5

There is a rumor that lyf and zly will go to HC at the end of the month which i find 99% unlikely since ZLY is super busy filming. But it is funny to see both fandoms in the comments like 

tenor.gif

tumblr_ls3thoNsTb1qm6srr.gif?w=400

anyways I think if she goes it should be for PA. Can I please get a PA happy camp episode? Seriously make this happen. 

• Like 2