Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

I used to ship WC/ZLY but I think they honestly were just friends and that things got weird with shipping/fanwars </3

I hope that they are still friendly bc I would hate for friendships to be destroyed due to fans being petty. Last year during The Mystic Nine their ship was super popular. As popular as XingYue or even more then they started avoiding events together bc fanwars were getting crazy. 

tumblr_oc06yv6qdU1sakenqo4_540.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

well before things went south with both fandoms they had a lot of activities together so there are a lot of pictures. The rest didn't really have much outside of work (drama/cf). But their fandoms are at such odds now that they dont even mention each other anymore and they have to tread with caution. 

These fandom fights grrrr.. Make me angry....

Most of the male leads of zly have been pushed off coz of these fandom wars.. I didn't know abt chen xiao incident.  But during lgx incident, fans dragged the long past married man Chen xiao n bashed zly ..i find fan wars really ridiculous 

I hope wc n zly maintain their friendly relationship despite of these fan wars coz friends with such understanding r difficult to find

• Like 1

@mrsyooknit@icyphoenixagree with you both. More for drama promo but LGX shouldnt overdo that to make believe as such. It's look real bad on him now when the situation of scandal arises. Well tbh i dont care for him either as he is not my idol, I only support PA bc of Yingbao acted in the drama.

Totally agree WC has more chemistry shown with ZLY. What i heard his fan's hate her. Not tht I dont like WC but i find a bit weird with the tattoo he made with his past exes. Anyway ZLY is a carefree lively person, there is so much fun to be with her. Even 72FM seems bright with her around. Those guys esp WYF and WL has lots of chemistry with her too.

Not to mentioned everyone at Duckweed is close to her esp Director Han. What i just realised, Director Han is responsible for LYF's book1987 proof reading. It seems to me those few who are close to ZLY is also close to LYF eg WC, I guess this 3 are real good friends.

What i hope who ever will be Yingbao's future soulmate, he should be a loving, gentle and responsible person and I will respect her decision to whom she choose.

What person is Zhao Liying?
Yang Rong disclosing makes the human love dearly, her is this kind of girl diligently

http://www.miaopai.com/show/U5AyfJWNlGca5aycGajGgB5qcy0noqrobqxHRA__.htm

21082939_1603758412989330_21140036794619

cr as labelled

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Most of the male leads of zly have been pushed off coz of these fandom wars.. I didn't know abt chen xiao incident.  But during lgx incident, fans dragged the long past married man Chen xiao n bashed zly ..i find fan wars really ridiculous 

I hope wc n zly maintain their friendly relationship despite of these fan wars coz friends with such understanding r difficult to find

yeah :angry: people always bring that up when they want to hate on her shsbjfahdabdjh I dont even mention him anymore and he is a good actor but he did zly so wrong. 

Yeah, I honestly hope fanwars dont cause friends to distance themselves. Fans need to be more understanding of their idol's private life. All fanwars are so petty and stupid, kindergarten stuff. 

• Like 2

Yeah the mystic nine couple is one of my faves just bc I love XingYue, she was such a bossy cutie. I loved the chemistry bw XingEr and Yuwen Yue, if only we got the full story TT____TT and of course Boss & Me is the cutest <333

ZLY is usually friendly with all her cast, but her close circle of friends is actually pretty small. I would say she is good friends with Xiena, Nana, and Baby Zhang from Up Idol. I think they all got really close. Then from previous cooperations Kenny Kwan. She even flew out to help him with a music video, she was super busy at the time. 

idk her name but she was in Cuo Dian Yuan Yang. She played ZLY's maid. She and ZLY are besties. You see them together all the time. 

6b8ad4ffgw1fa8sj4saymj21w02czqv9.jpg

then she has a bunch of celebs that she gets along with and publicly jokes around with like Zhou Dongyu, He Jiong, YangZi, MengRui, etc (too many people here lol) 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Always hot male fandoms who dont like their idol to have real gf as they are jealous. So if the person loves his career more we will know he will choose to let go the girl he love, instead of his huge fandom, this kind of person is not the worth guy for her to weep even tho he said he truly loves her.

Btw in the latest HC for ZLY and WC, I find WC an ZLY are very very careful not to create another fandom war. But what i dont like in that episode was when WC dragged and pulled ZLY down, when that time ZLY's knee that was injured during 72FM is still not fully recovered. I feel bad for ZLY when she suddenly stand still and quietly moved away from the group.

Lately there was so many news on why LYF do not have any kiss scene(s) with ZLY in Chusen. Seems both parties did not respond, so I assume this must be a media play to create gossips.

@mrsyooknitEven tho now ZLY is a top Alist star but her nature lively, kind, soft hearted and humble person makes her a special girl. That why she can still maintain good friendship will all her costars even after the drama ended years ago.

• Like 2

@minoku2209 Wc in that episode he didn't even realize he hurt zly.. He was just playing.. When zly was dropped.. He looked lost.. Then when he noticed it.. He assigned her to simply monitor.. Nobody would pull a person n intentionally hurt them.. It was just a mistake.. Latest HC they were mostly having eye contacts.. Speaking through eyes lol.. 

Still it was visible that they had closeness.. 

I too hope zly end up with a good person who can love her with all his everything.. 

I too heard the rumor but they didn't respond.. Then I heard that the first season was like testing waters.. In the novel xiao fan ends up with the other girl not bi yao.. So they didn't put on much intimacy.. But ppl  like bi yao n xiao fan so they put good ending for chusen 2

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

@minoku2209 yeah it is false, his fans were like please and zly fans were also like please. 

Thanks, i'm well aware of C-medias, they sometimes were doing dirty jobs, as sometimes they were paid by those hateful antis. Thats why fan's must not jump to quick conclusion without proper checking and wisely analyse the news.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@minoku2209 Wc in that episode he didn't even realize he hurt zly.. He was just playing.. When zly was dropped.. He looked lost.. Then when he noticed it.. He assigned her to simply monitor.. Nobody would pull a person n intentionally hurt them.. It was just a mistake.. Latest HC they were mostly having eye contacts.. Speaking through eyes lol.. 

Still it was visible that they had closeness.. 

I too hope zly end up with a good person who can love her with all his everything.. 

I too heard the rumor but they didn't respond.. Then I heard that the first season was like testing waters.. In the novel xiao fan ends up with the other girl not bi yao.. So they didn't put on much intimacy.. But ppl  like bi yao n xiao fan so they put good ending for chusen 2

I've seen ZLY use to has eye contact with some of her costars, not only WC. but ofc they are long good friends :D

Agree I doubt there will be Chusen 3. If they cant make bi yao wake up ofc the book said so, its hard for the production to create another drama as ppl demand on xiao fan with bi yao not any other girl, so they scared there wont be billion viewers.

• Like 1

@minoku2209 chusen 3 is officially announced but not with the original cast.. The cast will be different.. So there will be no lyf n zly in that drama.. So for me I don't mind how they take chusen 3..

As my xiao fan aka lyf and bi yao aka zly ended up together in chusen 2..it was the real ending for me.. 

• Like 2

ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄ 

ZLY fans worships her, Insert Male God name here fans worship him, CP fans worship both/the couple.... Does it really matter which side you're on? IT'S ALL THE SAME.... 

IMG_2801.gif (Liying's feet? lol cr weibo)

If the fans really believe they are the representative of bestest fandom in the world and need to shower their undying love and protection to their favs, how about first show some decency/respect towards one another irregardless of differentiating opinions... If you can't even do that than you don't have respect towards the artist you're trying to represent. Of course the CP fans and Liying gets the short end of the stick. Because hot male celebs always have the crazy fangirls. Instead of blaming CP fans or Liying they should first keep their overprotectiveness/possessiveness in check. :thumbsup: The best way for Liying fans/CP fans to deal with these crazy fangirls imo is to not feed them any attention. They'll eventually get bored with their pettiness.

IMG_2778.jpg

About shipping, WC had his fair share of scandal in the past even worst than LGX. But that didn't stop many shippers to ship them. At that time when they first worked together WC was going through a break up & rumors that she caused it which is stupid. I always thought that Liying had more attraction towards him than he did for her. I never shipped them. But it's undeniable that they have good relationship that is more than co workers even now.

Fans can't do richard simmons if their favs want to date or be best friends. The most a celeb can do to calm the herd is, by not openly defending them to their fans which would instigate in more needless debates, but to appear indifferent when they are both in public eyes, while still keep the relationship they have in private. If a fandom can tear apart a friendship/lovers than their relationship wasn't worthwhile anyways.

About LYF and LDH... Please don't blame LDH for breaking LYF... From how he stated his heart break it seems like she was his first love. Put yourself in her position. It's already hard for celebrities to keep their relationship private while they keep a long distance relationship due to their careers but at least they can secretly meet each other within the country but in LDH/LYF case it's not everyday you can find an excuse/smokescreen to go out of country to secretly meet! At that point I would think that LDH made the decision to break up for the good of them both... It's unfortunate LYF couldn't see the best intention she had. 

• Like 2

lol this is epic

IMG_2801.gif 

seriously poor Liying. CP fans can get crazy too. So I just feel bad that Liying always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to shipping like all girls do. Somehow it is always the girls fault. :rolleyes:

I agree that ignoring each other is the best. But I do think if you poke enough people will give in and fight back. 

I think fandom wars can really affect friendships/relationships. Even if you try to ignore it, it will affect your mood and celebs get more cautious about hanging out with X person to avoid hearsay. 

I didnt think ZLY was more attracted to William. They honestly seemed like close friends and he likes joking around and I think she finds him cool/funny. I think the whole male god thing was done to promote him. They are still comfy with each other in the last HC, at the end he went and sat on the floor next to her so I know they are still friends. I just think they are less likely to publicly interact like they did before. All their interactions are looked under a microscope. 

• Like 3

It's all the same to me, doesn't matter which side you're on. They all can get crazy fighting for their own 'cause'. It takes a lot of self control to keep silent as a fan when your idol/favs is getting needlessly attacked. I'm not immune to that either. But I've learned to back off from the screen go into the corner, count to ten, inhale exhale... peace....

The best approach is like how LYF fans did when the news of him hanging out with WSC. Focus on the good side, filter all their hate and negativity with your love for the two or the individual... Invade their critisim/redicule with compliments & jokes for the artist... (that's how a lot of BTS army deal with the antis turning the hate into laughters :) ) Eventually the attention will divert towards positivity. In other words, don't feed the hate...

When celebs want to hangout/date they do it on their own accord/private times anyways there's no reason for it to be akward. They only need to be discreet regardless of the matter fanwar or not if they just want to enjoy their own privacy or don't feel like sharing it to the world... The only thing they need to do is put on a show that'll satisfy the public. The way they treat each other or behave towards one another doesn't lessen the intimacy/close bond they have for each other just because it's not in public view. So what's more important is what they know than what we don't at the end of the day...

• Like 2

@cherubstomato @mrsyooknit I agree fans should see the bright side rather than darker side.. They should support their stars n dismiss the rumors rather than fight.. Fandom wars r really ugly.. It causes nothing but ends up bashing both the stars badly.. But fans r fans we cant change.. Neither can I change myself.. If I see someone bashing zly, I too would scold them but will never drag the other party if the other party hasn't done anything..

• Like 3

@icyphoenix ZLY fans should trend ZLY fans fight hate with love. Like her recent post speed up for love/fight for love Lol that would really show how petty the others are if they still continue to hate while her fans focus on their love for her and respect for the other artist individually or as CP.

Enough with all the screen shots of the other fandom bad mouthing the couple and the artist... we don't need to show case that we got proof to retort the backlash with more hate... We don't need to put the blame on anyone or feel that we are entitled to something because we protected their favs before. It's a repetitive cycle, it doesn't end it by just saying no more CP. Because antis hate her regardless of the matter... So as a fan of hers the best thing I could do really is to shower her with more love and less attention to all the richard simmons... If the antis want to get low by bringing up her poor upbringing or past relationship time and time again, well let them stay low... Don't go down with them. As they say, it's like beating a dead horse.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

@icyphoenix ZLY fans should trend ZLY fans fight hate with love. Like her recent post speed up for love/fight for love Lol that would really show how petty the others are if they still continue to hate while her fans focus on their love for her and respect for the other artist individually or as CP.

Enough with all the screen shots of the other fandom bad mouthing the couple and the artist... we don't need to show case that we got proof to retort the backlash with more hate... We don't need to put the blame on anyone or feel that we are entitled to something because we protected their favs before. It's a repetitive cycle, it doesn't end it by just saying no more CP. Because antis hate her regardless of the matter... So as a fan of hers the best thing I could do really is to shower her with more love and less attention to all the richard simmons... If the antis want to get low by bringing up her poor upbringing or past relationship time and time again, well let them stay low... Don't go down with them. As they say, it's like beating a dead horse.

That's true.. Really bad mouthing them is worst.. It's better to avoid this stuff n support her n her future works.. 

I finally got to finish Duckweed... ε-(´∀`; ) It was light hearted movie, although I had hoped Liying had more scenes it was still relatively satisfying as the actors Eddie Peng and Deng Chao were charming and hilarious. All the acting was superb very natural. 

Now, I'll get down to it and watch Best Get Going next.... The start was boring to me so I had dropped it before but since I'm bias and love Liying I'll watch for her to the end and see my final verdict... It helps too when you're Liying deprived. Lol 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

I finally got to finish Duckweed... ε-(´∀`; ) It was light hearted movie, although I had hoped Liying had more scenes it was still relatively satisfying as the actors Eddie Peng and Deng Chao were charming and hilarious. All the acting was superb very natural. 

Now, I'll get down to it and watch Best Get Going next.... The start was boring to me so I had dropped it before but since I'm bias and love Liying I'll watch for her to the end and see my final verdict... It helps too when you're Liying deprived. Lol 

I am too gonna watch best get going.. It's the only drama of zly which I haven't seen..

• Like 2