Quantcast
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

On 11/18/2019 at 2:19 PM, mrsyooknit said:

What happens is that they hire ZLY and they know the drama will have buzz then these companies pay extra to promote their artists within the drama. A lot of stuff coming out is really off putting. Like how they didn't even give ZLY proper costumes when compared to the other ladies, etc. 

This is going to be a pass for me, will wait until another drama comes out. I have already seen my fair chair of botched adaptations. 

Fans of the book were also very upset. I saw that the cast and crew blew everything off. Like the original writer asked for an explanation if untrue but they are just trying to ignore it. I think that says that it is true, but hopefully they wont go super crazy with changes now that ZLY put them in the spotlight. She needs to stop working with production agencies that care more about heat than storytelling. This drama already feels like a waste of her time. 

I totally agree except that I think in this case, she may have been dupped into the lead.  Neverthless, despite all those peacocks with fine feathers, they cannot hold the candle because I was that much bothered by the lack of feminine costume.  I just wanted them to be fair.  LY is hardworking and those hangers on should be ashamed of themselves.  Good that fans are demanding those blood suckers producers and directors to be professional and decent for once.  And that the writer is also demanding to be close to his orginal story.

• Like 3