Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

she looks great in the MK3 press con.....but she does look tired......

I hope she will managed to catch some rest in between

I feel her tiredness and her plummeting weight bit worrying. She is only doing short works and MingLan that compared to her graveyard shift before is nothing. Hopefully she will bounce back to her happy and healthy self....

• Like 4

yeah she did look super tired and she hasnt been able to gain her wt back after PA :( she needs a break. 

I saw this post on her baidu bar, someone found a PA article from soompi and shared it :lol:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5470438315

Next step they could find our thread here :tongue: 

Her schedule shows a Happy Camp episode will be recorded Jan. 22 with the cast of MK3 I assume. She will be flying out to Hong Kong on Feb 5th for MK3 premiere there and has two more events on the mainland on Feb. 14th and Feb. 16th. 

She will not be attending Weibo Night and I think Li Yuchun took over the votes but I think fans stopped voting after it was known she wasnt going bc what is the point. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

saw this post on her baidu bar, someone found a PA article from soompi and shared it :lol:

I just find this a bit ironic, bcos we r looking into C-ent world, usually everything is in chinese then we're asking or googling for translation but seems now the 'table has turned' with it(Soompi) being in english, they want it translated to chinese..

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

yeah she did look super tired and she hasnt been able to gain her wt back after PA :( she needs a break. 

I saw this post on her baidu bar, someone found a PA article from soompi and shared it :lol:

Her schedule shows a Happy Camp episode will be recorded Jan. 22 with the cast of MK3 I assume. She will be flying out to Hong Kong on Feb 5th for MK3 premiere there and has two more events on the mainland on Feb. 14th and Feb. 16th. 

She will not be attending Weibo Night and I think Li Yuchun took over the votes but I think fans stopped voting after it was known she wasnt going bc what is the point. 

thanks @mrsyooknit

~22nd Jan HC recording, do you then when will this HC will be on air?

~5th Feb - to HK for MK3 

~15th Feb already Chinese New Year. I think 14th & 16th must be for MK3 too. Btw anyone know if Yingbao been invited to any of tv CNY event?

~and its a good move from fireflies, why waste the time voting if Yingbao not attending as weibo rule the person who win hve to attend inorder to get the award or else disqualified.

~Seems Yingbao sched is still pretty tight, i hope she does hve some time to spend with her parents & family this CNY too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, minoku2209 said:

thanks @mrsyooknit

~22nd Jan HC recording, do you then when will this HC will be on air?

~5th Feb - to HK for MK3 

~15th Feb already Chinese New Year. I think 14th & 16th must be for MK3 too. Btw anyone know if Yingbao been invited to any of tv CNY event?

~and its a good move from fireflies, why waste the time voting if Yingbao not attending as weibo rule the person who win hve to attend inorder to get the award or else disqualified.

~Seems Yingbao sched is sill very pretty tight, i hope she does hve some time to spend with her parents and love one on this CNY too.

dont know when HC will air but I would bet around CNY 

Her schedule is too tight and she looks so tired, she should probably skip any CNY event. 

btw I get some of her schedule updates here :https://idol001.com/xingcheng/list/star-zhaoliying-6159/ 

they are usually pretty accurate but they track rumors on top of official schedules and have made mistake in the past with Happy Camp recordings. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

dont know when HC will air but I would bet around CNY 

Her schedule is too tight and she looks so tired, she should probably skip any CNY event. 

btw I get some of her schedule updates here :https://idol001.com/xingcheng/list/star-zhaoliying-6159/ 

they are usually pretty accurate but they track rumors on top of official schedules and have made mistake in the past with Happy Camp recordings. 

Ah yes i agree, she really look so tired this time. How i wish she had a few days rest esp during CNY festival.

Thanks. The link looks good even its a track rumors so far so good as it matches on all dates for the previous events. And ofc a mere mistake is unavoidable.

• Like 1