Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

On 1/23/2018 at 9:45 PM, mrsyooknit said:

a bit off topic but I saw this from Vlinkage

Top Best Agents 

They probably rank this with how well the actors they work with are doing. Huang Bin, Zhao Liying's agent, is number three. It is interesting since most other people in the top have other actors but he only has Zhao Liying.

Also unless she was being ultra secretive, I don't think ZLY filmed Happy Camp :( 

Zhao Liying's studio gave out gifts to some fans. 

With regards to Happy Camp it has been rescheduled I think due to the schedules of the cast. :/ I want to see Li Ying in variety again!!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Jenna Hossain said:

Hehe thanks!! :)

I think I've watched Boss & Me a total of 4 times? I just love the characters, stories and clothing. Shan Shan growth into becoming her own person is also very inspiring! Zhao Li-Ying can really act!! 

Hello Jenna, welcome! Always happy to have more fireflies join us in the fandom. I am always excited to know that Li Ying has so much internationals fans. Yes Boss & Me was really good I think everytime there is a re-run of this show it's always ranked top in the ratings, lots of C-fans love the show as well.. 

• Like 4

On 1/23/2018 at 9:45 PM, mrsyooknit said:

Top Best Agents 

They probably rank this with how well the actors they work with are doing. Huang Bin, Zhao Liying's agent, is number three. It is interesting since most other people in the top have other actors but he only has Zhao Liying.

I saw Huang Xiaoming's name along with ZLY under his name. Is he still HXM's manager/agent?

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures

1 hour ago, reiko53 said:

Hello Jenna, welcome! Always happy to have more fireflies join us in the fandom. I am always excited to know that Li Ying has so much internationals fans. Yes Boss & Me was really good I think everytime there is a re-run of this show it's always ranked top in the ratings, lots of C-fans love the show as well.. 

Thank you!

I love Li-Ying so much that I began to stalk her dramas, movies and variety shows religiously. There's just something about her that captivated me.

I discovered her by accident while watching a BTS of Ice Fantasy on YouTube. The thumbnail of Princess Agents caught my eye. Truthfully, I didn't find her attractive at first. Maybe being too skinny or her eyes are so big that it was distracting? Lol. But the very first episode I was hooked and looking forward to the series. Her acting is what brought me back to watching c-dramas. Now, I find her attractive and extremely talented as a actress. I love her voice too when she sings. However, she lacks a lil emotion and because of that her voice comes of a bit weak. 

My friend and I were laughing one day while watching clips of Up Idol. I told my friend that I think I have a girl crush on ZLY and want to marry her. Then my friend(a guy) told me he wants to be her! We just laughed harder at each other. 

Sorry for the wall of text! I got super carried away! :tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Jenna Hossain said:

Thank you!

I love Li-Ying so much that I began to stalk her dramas, movies and variety shows religiously. There's just something about her that captivated me.

I discovered her by accident while watching a BTS of Ice Fantasy on YouTube. The thumbnail of Princess Agents caught my eye. Truthfully, I didn't find her attractive at first. Maybe being too skinny or her eyes are so big that it was distracting? Lol. But the very first episode I was hooked and looking forward to the series. Her acting is what brought me back to watching c-dramas. Now, I find her attractive and extremely talented as a actress. I love her voice too when she sings. However, she lacks a lil emotion and because of that her voice comes of a bit weak. 

My friend and I were laughing one day while watching clips of Up Idol. I told my friend that I think I have a girl crush on ZLY and want to marry her. Then my friend(a guy) told me he wants to be her! We just laughed harder at each other. 

Sorry for the wall of text! I got super carried away! :tongue:

Nah I totally get what you mean too, I think a lot of us feel the same way about how you felt :tongue: Yes I was so attracted by her acting that I just want to watch everything that she acts in! Glad you feel the same hehe XD

• Like 10

I think Minglan will finish filming in less than two months. Feng Shao Feng already took another role and the other male lead also signed up to another drama. 

So do you guys want another ZLY drama/movie or a break? She usually does two dramas then a movie but if she gets a good role, who knows. She looks super tired and I think she needs a break badly but knowing her she probably wants to keep working. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I think Minglan will finish filming in less than two months. Feng Shao Feng already took another role and the other male lead also signed up to another drama. 

So do you guys want another ZLY drama/movie or a break? She usually does two dramas then a movie but if she gets a good role, who knows. She looks super tired and I think she needs a break badly but knowing her she probably wants to keep working. 

Yahh..she really needs rest...

But I hope they will continue PA2..

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mrsyooknit, I thought MingLan will be a wrap middle of the year? 

I would love to see her in a nice movie, it less tiring. She has been doing dramas since dinosaurs era and it has taken a toll on her. She needs a break I miss her chubby cheeks.

I thought it would last until March since initial predictions put production time at ~6 months but seeing the male leads already taking on roles tells me that it will wrap up relatively soon. 

She needs to keep doing supporting roles on popular movie imo since she is not at the movie recognition point where she can effectively lead a movie to success. 

4 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Yahh..she really needs rest...

But I hope they will continue PA2..

PA2 looks very difficult even when all three main leads are going to be available soon but there is no script or movement from production company. I also read that LGX said that there were no talks about a sequel :( 

I think they should just do a 2 episode special to wrap it up 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Maybe all that weight-loss made her seemed fatigue(can tell from her eyes and her cheeks), she's probably still full of energy and wants to take up more projects, as long as it's not those that is causing her to lose sleep (sleeploss can shorten lives)

• Like 4

11 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I saw some news that her next project will be movies seems like she has already signed up for a couple but just no official announcement yet. Maybe they are just waiting for her to complete Minglan. I just wanna watch her shows already.. still no news on when OGT will show :( 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, reiko53 said:

I saw some news that her next project will be movies seems like she has already signed up for a couple but just no official announcement yet. Maybe they are just waiting for her to complete Minglan. I just wanna watch her shows already.. still no news on when OGT will show :( 

OGT should air around Summer time. 

Which movies? Movies are also good even if we can't enjoy them as much they do increase her popularity. 

If she us doing a drama, I want a romcom just pure romcom like Boss and Me or maybe a happy ending xianxia. 

There is thus book to drama adaptation that I wish ZLY would play but she could be too old even if she doesn't look it. 

As for cooperations 1. Wallace Chung :heart:

• Like 6

17 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I glad Minglan's shooting ended early.

I guess knowing our Yingbao who is a workholic lady, i dont think she will take a break too. Even if mbe she takes a mere short break from drama acting yet she still has many cf endorsements on her hand.

6 hours ago, reiko53 said:

OMG, alr new acting offers. Anyway i'm happy as its for movies no tv drama as filming drama covers so many epi thus take more longer period filming. 

5 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Just saw on Weibo, seems like Li Ying will be attending some event by Yi Zi Bo on 3rd February!! Can't wait to see her already XD

Wow, same here cant wait to watch her too. But is this confirm? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

OGT should air around Summer time. 

Which movies? Movies are also good even if we can't enjoy them as much they do increase her popularity. 

If she us doing a drama, I want a romcom just pure romcom like Boss and Me or maybe a happy ending xianxia. 

There is thus book to drama adaptation that I wish ZLY would play but she could be too old even if she doesn't look it. 

As for cooperations 1. Wallace Chung :heart:

OGT, in summer thanks for the info.

I guess Wallace Chung, will be a good pairing too.

And I'm more curious wht kind of project will Yingbao do this time?

• Like 4

If Minglan might finish filming by March then maybe S2 for 72FM will start in April or May and will take up 2 -3 months (assuming she will return for that) so she will be busy up to July?, anymore movie or drama will probably be after..but i'm reading so many rumors offers of dramas coming her way such as JOF2 and another with HuGe..

• Like 6