Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

@vankomysin 

There's no need to worry about what the haters think, haters will always hate they're just pathetic.

ZLY will be fine, she's always showing us her real and true self in whatever she does and everyone that she had been acquainted with has either liked her or respected her, and we as her fireflies will give her support 100%.

ZLY ..Dior

002kcScTgy1gidy4ve4tej60u0117npg02.jpg

002kcScTgy1gidy4usk2oj60u0118hdw02.jpg

002kcScTgy1gidy4uizicj60u01991l002.jpg

Cr: Dior Weibo

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, whiteybao said:

i think the dress could be better but her hair and makeup are so pretty!

Congratulations Ying Bao on winning the Audience Choice Award!! Much much well deserved and more.

Agreed with u on the dress but it's a pretty blue and very eye-catching.

I'd wished she'd also won the Best Actress too but hey, can't be too greedy, at least she didn't went home empty-handed.:issohappy:.

e3740ace6a60423e81aab13493aef304.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 4:50 PM, whiteybao said:

Congratulations Ying Bao on winning the Audience Choice Award!! Much much well deserved and more.

On 10/19/2020 at 1:03 AM, jewelsc said:

Agreed with u on the dress but it's a pretty blue and very eye-catching.

I'd wished she'd also won the Best Actress too but hey, can't be too greedy, at least she didn't went home empty-handed..

A bit to puffy:sweat_smile: but love the blue colour. :fullofhearts:

I am really looking forward to Who is Murdurer, it does look really intriguing.  

• Like 1

zMkA87j.gif

I just wish I could get a hold of the trailer without the Chinese subs, it kinda just ruins this moment for me. This scene just make me want to see ZLY as a Empress or a Goddess.  

And it seems like they have started the production of The Story of Xingfu. At least pictures are popping up on weibo of her filming something in a more rural modern setting. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Yuui said:

@whiteybao :fullofhearts: It looks really good, but I will have to watch this over and over again to get used to the voice-actors, they are a bit jarring. I would have loved it if they used ZLY and WY own voices. 

Agreed! I miss her voice in Minglan.

My last and only show of WYB was The Untamed so it’s weird to watch him flirt with ZLY jiejie in the trailers.. let’s see if their relationship is platonic or romantic in the show next year. ^_^

• Love 1

On 10/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, whiteybao said:

Agreed! I miss her voice in Minglan.

My last and only show of WYB was The Untamed so it’s weird to watch him flirt with ZLY jiejie in the trailers.. let’s see if their relationship is platonic or romantic in the show next year. 

In a way I wouldn't mind if they went against the norm and that they ended up with a platonic relationship, but they do ended up in a romantic one (like the book) I don't mind that they don't use any of it in the trailer. :issohappy:I really want them to go all beast mode on the martial arts, and not water it down with a lot of romance fights. (My only gripe with Princess Agents was the unnecessary prolonged maid fights over their master.)