Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

36 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Hi everyone!

I have been sick lately so I wasn't able to come. I missed Minglan wrapping up ;;;;; 

Can't wait until it starts airing. The filming took much longer than most dramas so I hope it was due to high quality filming *_* 

I am glad ZLY is taking a long break before filming anything. We will see how long she lasts :lol:

Glad that ur feeling much better, stay well... I too hope LY truly takes a long break, she deserves it but I wish she would update her weibo more often, feels like she is deserting us :cry:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Glad that ur feeling much better, stay well... I too hope LY truly takes a long break, she deserves it but I wish she would update her weibo more often, feels like she is deserting us :cry:

Thanks! ^^

I know I feel the same, but I saw some hard core fans talking about how she is not home and they suspect she is on a trip. So she is probably trying to disconnect. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

Thanks! ^^

I know I feel the same, but I saw some hard core fans talking about how she is not home and they suspect she is on a trip. So she is probably trying to disconnect. 

@mrsyooknitGood to see u back and well again, do take extra care and drink more fluids. I think everywhere the weather is not too good, in my country it's getting hotter and hotter each day.

I hope Ying Bao really goes to a trip and has a real good rest b4 coming back with new drama/movie offers and her other commercial endorsement activities again.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

@mrsyooknitGood to see u back and well again, do take extra care and drink more fluids. I think everywhere the weather is not too good, in my country it's getting hotter and hotter each day.

I hope Ying Bao really goes to a trip and has a real good rest b4 coming back with new drama/movie offers and her other commercial endorsement activities again.

Thank you! 

Weather is all over the place here, one day hot the next cold :blink:

I also hope she has a good vacation since she has been working non-stop for a whole year so she must be really tired. Rumor is that she will take a long break this time, but she is kind of a workaholic so I wonder how long that will last. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Thank you! 

Weather is all over the place here, one day hot the next cold :blink:

I also hope she has a good vacation since she has been working non-stop for a whole year so she must be really tired. Rumor is that she will take a long break this time, but she is kind of a workaholic so I wonder how long that will last. 

@mrsyooknitAgree much with you, and as we always know all workaholic people will never take a long break.

Anyway I cant wait to see Yingbao on 19th April in Shanghai, for Honor glory 10 flagship conference. If not mistaken HuGe will be joining her there.

DaVB3IiUQAELJ4G.jpg

Here makes me wonder when she did she took this AI Photography Revolution Honor Glory 10 / Computer × Mobile Wallpaper / Avatar /

30531060_1837165559648613_7493076309120130531457_1837165646315271_61490630465651

original source :https://m.weibo.cn/status/4226899087877965

cr: zlyfb

• Like 3

21 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

X-tep new poster.

cr as labelled/zlyfb

30723904_1845114735520362_20776611506479

this looks so pretty :wub:

And yes Zhao Liying is a workaholic so it will be hard for her to just stop. I predict she will be itching to get back into things. But I think it will be good to take her time and choose a good project. 

2 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Wow great news, another Madame Tussands wax figure for Yingbao!

is it another one or are they just moving one of her old ones? I really want her to get a nice wax figure ;;;;

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

this looks so pretty :wub:

And yes Zhao Liying is a workaholic so it will be hard for her to just stop. I predict she will be itching to get back into things. But I think it will be good to take her time and choose a good project. 

is it another one or are they just moving one of her old ones? I really want her to get a nice wax figure ;;;;

I personally think doing endorsement photo shot or cf mini story is not as hectic and stressful as tight and fixed sched  as  drama/movie shooting. I also hope she take a good time choosing her new project. Recently in her interview she said she wanted an action character, i hope she gets a very good offer for this.

Regarding Madame Tussands wax figure, i don't know if they're moving her previous wax figure out. From the tweet pic her wax figure look everything just the same like the one they placed at Beijing b4.

I just saw this poster for Hanamino, it could be new.  Yingbao looks fresh and lovely.

30711895_1846194252079077_72403296642777

cr as labelled/zlyfb

• Like 5

Beautiful :wub:

Yingbao endorsement iQiyi VIP Highlights

30740091_1846754378689731_3562038162094030740717_1846754462023056_51225564053032

News ~〖Exclusive tidbits〗 Zhao Liying endorsement of iQiyi VIP members Pride

http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rybxzqf5.html

Video~ Ying bao breathable blockbuster will be officially released on April 20th!
Be loyal to the beginning of the heart, to the extreme, to everyone on the road!
Stay tuned, 30S notice: Fat shooter's seconds-to-shot video.

These days, the benefits are non-stop! ( translate cr zlyfb)

Spoiler

#赵丽颖代言洁婷#
#365天安利赵丽颖#
@洁婷品牌微博
用心打造的颖宝透气大片即将在4月20日正式发布!
也就是明天啦!
忠于初心,止于极致,致每一个在路上的人!
敬请期待,30S预告:胖颖飞刀的秒拍视频 这几天福利不停啊!

Watch here~ https://www.miaopai.com/show/W66PXEAQ~vt0yA-OANLSHKWGk1WtXYffc5Q9GQ__.htm

The campaign page below and continue to call for 3 days.

( Btw i think this campaign is available in China only )

Set Zhao Li Ying's exclusive endorsement poster and have the opportunity to pick Zhao Li Ying's exclusive iQiyi VIP new signature and Ying baby's customized member's card.
Oh, surprise surprise, hurry to hit Call it!

30743611_1846880515343784_4458648310671930726095_1846880685343767_20049082744192

cr iQiYi VIP/zlyfb

• Like 6

Who is the most famous Chinese actress in the eyes of Koreans? 

1, Zhao Liying,

Zhao Liying No. 1 is not beyond your imagination, Zhao Liying baby face is very much smaller age than the actual age, in the eyes of the Korean people are more refined (translate google)

Spoiler

Full listing

5, Diligeba, the hot bar itself features more sophisticated, coupled with the tall figure is really impeccable, not only the Chinese people feel hot bar is exquisite, even Koreans feel hot Pakistan is fine and beautiful.

4, Yang Ying (angelababy), Yang Ying's features really look very beautiful, although often been questioned plastic surgery, but to see the photos of a child, have to say that from small to large, and Yang Ying's popularity in South Korea is very Gao, everyone likes her very much, and she also thinks that she looks more refined, has bigger eyes, and has a little face, especially good-looking.

3, Tang Wei and Tang Wei are very attractive. Tang Wei's first impression of the appearance of the person is very natural and gracious. Now that Tang Wei married the Korean people, he is also loved by Koreans. He believes that Tang Wei is not only exquisite, but also Acting is also very good.

2. Yang Mi, Yang Mi, who has a high face value and high popularity, is not only loved by the people of the country, but also is loved by Koreans. The Koreans think that Yang Mi is not only exquisite, but also very good in personality, but also very stylish, and laughs. It's sweet and special.

1, Zhao Liying, Zhao Liying No. 1 is not beyond your imagination, Zhao Liying baby face is very much smaller age than the actual age, in the eyes of the Korean people are more refined

• Like 7

Wow Awesome! Congrats Yingbao! :D:wub:

Vlinkage T.V. show artist comprehensive data list
Comprehensive Strength Female Artist List NO. 1
Artist Hot List No. 1
Popularity Index Female Artist List No. 1
Heat Index 80 After Artist List NO. 1
Looking forward to:
~Zhao Li Ying The Story of Ming Lan
~Zhao Li Ying Our Glamorous Time

30742294_1847196055312230_3937902509787430738484_1847196038645565_7630782581356630743739_1847196058645563_8774154002842530739964_1847196138645555_37414060465984

cr as labelled/zlyfb

• Like 7

Yingbao endorsement Jie Ting brand shot video

In 12 years, Ying Li has not forgotten her heart; in 21 years, she has made a heartfelt creation and she adheres to her breathability.
On the road to pursuing the ultimate, [we] go all out!
This time together
@ Tencent Fashion offers a new breathable blockbuster!
Zhao Liying breathable life attitude for the first time publicly "to every one on the road

Take you alone to explore Zhao Li Ying breathable words!
Come and start your holiday season breathable.
Share your breathable opinion with yingbao!

Translate zlyfb

video cr uploader

Jie Ting × Tencent Fashion × Zhao Li Ying Interview Text Version

cr screencap/translation zlyfb

31059594_1848312391867263_1071964802756130740415_1848312481867254_16845063727223

Q1: Tencent Fashion: When the work is particularly busy and stressful, how do you adjust your mentality?
Zhao Li Ying: A good night's sleep will also completely relax my entire body. After all, the price of sweet sleep is higher.
Q2: Tencent Fashion: Li Ying has also recently finished the photo shoot. We have seen a long period of production of the entire drama. How can you relax yourself in the crew?
Zhao Li Ying: Will chat with friends of the crew together for dinner. Now let's go and give yourself a little holiday break to prepare for the next character.
Q3: Tencent Fashion: This way, how did you stick to your own heart and continue to grow?
Zhao Li Ying: Because we insist on what we love, we can create a full three-dimensional character for everyone. I think this feels particularly good and worthwhile. Even in the process, there are some setbacks and challenges, but to overcome it, I myself It will grow and it will become stronger and stronger.

Q4: Tencent Fashion: If you can give you a space that is your own way, who would you choose to put in?
Zhao Li Ying: Family, friends, my team, and you who have always supported me.
Q5: Tencent Fashion: What ideas would you like to say to the firefly that has always supported you?
Zhao Li Ying: I would like to thank them for their support. They gave me a breathable space. When I was exhausted, seeing their encouragement gave me a lot of strength.
Q6: Tencent Fashion: What kind of breathable life do you understand?
Zhao Li Ying: My understanding of breathable life should be a good balance between work and life. I can rigorously complete my work and give myself some time to let it go. Ah, it is to grasp this balance.

Q7: Tencent Fashion: What is the opportunity to choose Jie Ting?
Zhao Li Ying: Jie Ting has been consistent for twenty-one years, insisting on the ingenuity of breathable R&D, and I would recommend the girls to the crew after she had experienced it personally, because it really can provide a breathable and relaxing atmosphere for our girls in those days. space. Girls must learn to relax themselves properly, especially for those special days, to get along well with their own bodies. Those days, no makeup, give yourself a leave, do not need to prove anything to others @ Zhao Li Ying
Interview with the original poetry Link's breathless words openly.

• Like 7