Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Thanks @cenching for the Weibo updates pics.

It like what Yingbao said in her recent interview, "...... give yourself a little holiday break to prepare for the next character"

I wonder how long her little holiday break and what will be her next character? B4 she said she wanted an action drama, just hope she gets a very very good one.

Anyway, it's so nice to see Yingbao having a good happy time with her friends. :D

Judging from her friend's weibo update, Yingbao already looked well rested, her face looks refreshing, what a baby face she has, seems not aging :wub:

@icyphoenixThe Weibo trending is so cute ~ "topknot and a Peppa Pig clip" as cute as Yingbao :lol:

DbUrhZSUQAEFZ8Q.jpg

• Like 5

Bravo Yingbao!

Yingbao has show us a real great performance and achievements in her career. Year by year she constantly rise and in 2016 she's already Top at No 1.

Refer to the VLinkage Top 20 chart for Chinese actors/actresses below,

In 2012, Yingbao's name was not seen listed as the top 20 actors 

Only in 2013 she was listed at No. 20 (In 2013 was where career started to bloom)

In 2014, at No. 5 (wow what a great jump)

In 2015, up again to No. 2

In 2016 & 2017 up to No. 1 (For 2 consecutive years maintained Top #1)

In 2018, I hope she will remain Top #1, until today so far no one can beat our Yingbao.

40ab4f4cgy1fqixocq1f1j20t10f3dqj.jpg

cr as labelled

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Btw, does anyone knows who is the thorn among the roses in that group pictures of ZLY and friends? He looks extremely familiar to me but I cannot remember where I saw him...

He looks like Meng Rui, her best friend and 'cousin', he was also in  Best Get Going and  he will also be in OGT.

Image result for meng rui and zhao li ying

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

It like what Yingbao said in her recent interview, "...... give yourself a little holiday break to prepare for the next character"

I wonder how long her little holiday break and what will be her next character? B4 she said she wanted an action drama, just hope she gets a very very good one.

Does this mean she won't be looking after the bump on her back?

Nice :lol::wub:

FA~Today, my eyes were particularly bright.
I saw the billboards at the bus stop next to the subway station. After a while, I watched as the girl got closer, took a minute to look and took a minute to walk away.

translated by zlyfb

31175647_1851097804922055_4008838799533531166852_1851097794922056_62335956608771

cr as labelled/zlyfb

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

maybe she did already, she is been pretty much mia and I don't know the type of treatment that it will take

Yes, maybe it's nothing serious that's y she's all over the places visiting her friends and probably sightseeing..:)

17 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

maybe she did already, she is been pretty much mia and I don't know the type of treatment that it will take. 

7 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Yes, maybe it's nothing serious that's y she's all over the places visiting her friends and probably sightseeing..:)

Agree with you both. Mbe it's just a minor injury and as she's taking a short break now so probably she has already undergo the treatment. Anyway seeing her relaxed and playful with her friends, i think everything should be ok.

• Like 6

Zhao Liying became the first female artists to have over 80 billion posts about her on weibo. I saw a Hunan post congratulating her. 

c2098510gy1fqo1flj3rmj20ty0efmz6.jpg

005zonqQgy1fqo3ic3wf4g30in09xx6q.gif

And she hasnt had a drama out for almost a year.

cant wait until her dramas start airing 

005DqsP0gy1fqo4vpnyszj30xq1o0e62.jpg

005DqsP0gy1fqo4vqlvw8j31aw2bch48.jpg

• Like 6

I saw this article, apparently ZLY ranks #9 out of all celebrities with the number of posts using her hashtag. Above her are Luhan, Kris, Tao, Lay, the three TFBOYS, and Li Yi Feng. All are very popular among the younger generation and same with ZLY.

https://www.toutiao.com/a6548051318064284163/

Her fans were saying that now they have to reach 100 billion :lol: that will take them a while.

• Like 5