Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

6 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I saw this article, apparently ZLY ranks #9 out of all celebrities with the number of posts using her hashtag. Above her are Luhan, Kris, Tao, Lay, the three TFBOYS, and Li Yi Feng. All are very popular among the younger generation and same with ZLY.

https://www.toutiao.com/a6548051318064284163/

Her fans were saying that now they have to reach 100 billion :lol: that will take them a while.

Congrats Yingbao! wow amazing, rose among thorns :wub:

I think her firefly has to work triple harder as to reach 100 billion. :D

31172255_1010530705771217_21814429837468

cr as labelled

• Like 4

so Hunan is holding a panel April 27th about their second half of the year and The Story of Minglan is among the titles they will be pushing. They have another historical in the mix so I do think this will be the last drama of the year for Hunan so it will probably run into January. 

83075862ly1fqp5fz2uxjj20m80et3zl.jpg

• Like 5

Like before the rumors going around say that Our Glamorous Time will air this Summer and that MingLan will air in the fourth quarter of the year. 

Also Zhao Liying won "Most Commercially Valuable Female Artist" Award at Golden Data Ceremony. It feels like she has won this same award at other ceremonies lol

b79023fdly1fqpeelepv9j20ku112x1c.jpg

• Like 5

Misses Yingbao on screen. I too cant wait for OGT to air, wish summer comes early.

If Minglan to air end of the year, we wont be missing her long after OGT ended.

And I bet she has many offers on hand now to choose for the up coming dramas/movies for next year.

• Like 6

On 26/04/2018 at 1:33 PM, icyphoenix said:

@minoku2209 the trailer looks soo exciting!! I can't wait for this.. The set n everything looks gorgeous.. I want English subbed one to understand better!! 

I'm excited too watching the trailer, look promising. I hope it can make a huge break through this year ending for Yingbao.

Agree hoping with a good sub too.

• Like 5

I think thisnwas an old news, but just want to confirm again, is this production going tru?

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/romance-in-the-rain-remake-announces-cast-including-zanilia-zhao-and-wang-kai/

“Romance in the Rain” Remake Announces Cast, Including Zanilia Zhao and Wang Kai

By addy on January 4, 2018 in NEWSTV Dramas

“Romance in the Rain” Remake Announces Cast, Including Zanilia Zhao and Wang Kai 391  5 

The classic 2001 television drama Romance in the Rain <情深深雨濛濛> starring Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇),Leo Ku (古巨基), Ruby Lin (林心如), and Alec Su (蘇有朋) will be remade for a new generation, and it looks like it’s going to be another classic in the making.

On January 2, the studios announced the cast for the remake of Romance in the Rain, which is based on the 1964 novel Fire and Rain <煙雨濛濛> byChiung Yao (瓊瑤). Zanilia Zhao Liying (赵丽颖), who was confirmed to star in early 2017, will play Lu Yiping, which was originally portrayed by Vicki Zhao in the 2001 adaptation. Wang Xiaochen (王晓晨) will be playing Ruby Lin’s role, Lu Ruping. Ray Zhang (张睿) will star as Leo Ku’s character, He Shuhuan. Du Fei, a role originally played by Alec Su, will be portrayed by Zhang Ruoyun (张若昀).

Nirvana in Fire <琅琊榜> star Wang Kai (王凯) will make a special supporting appearance, portraying Lu Erhao, the older brother of Ruping.

Wang Lin (王琳) will reprise her original role as Aunty Xue, Ruping’s power-hungry mother.

The original 1964 novel, one of Chiung Yao’s most popular works, follows 20-year-old Lu Yiping, the daughter of a former Chinese warlord who fled to Taiwan after the Communist Revolution. Living in poverty with her mother, Yiping swears revenge on her father, who lives in wealth with his second wife and family. The novel was first adapted into a 1965 Taiwanese film, followed by a 1973 Hong Kong drama adaptation with 

Louise Lee (李司棋) starring as Lu Yiping. Leanne Liu (劉雪華) starred as Lu Yiping in the 1986 Taiwanese drama remake. The 2001 Chinese version with Vicki Zhao was the fourth adaptation.

Source: Sina.cn

I really like this show, and was hoping they'll do a remake of this drama. It will be so great if ZLY plays the main character LYP becos she can materialize her dream to be a singer while qorking as an actress:D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lxands said:

I think thisnwas an old news, but just want to confirm again, is this production going tru?

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/romance-in-the-rain-remake-announces-cast-including-zanilia-zhao-and-wang-kai/

“Romance in the Rain” Remake Announces Cast, Including Zanilia Zhao and Wang Kai

By addy on January 4, 2018 in NEWSTV Dramas

391  5 

The classic 2001 television drama Romance in the Rain <情深深雨濛濛> starring Vicki Zhao Wei (赵薇),Leo Ku (古巨基), Ruby Lin (林心如), and Alec Su (蘇有朋) will be remade for a new generation, and it looks like it’s going to be another classic in the making.

On January 2, the studios announced the cast for the remake of Romance in the Rain, which is based on the 1964 novel Fire and Rain <煙雨濛濛> byChiung Yao (瓊瑤). Zanilia Zhao Liying (赵丽颖), who was confirmed to star in early 2017, will play Lu Yiping, which was originally portrayed by Vicki Zhao in the 2001 adaptation. Wang Xiaochen (王晓晨) will be playing Ruby Lin’s role, Lu Ruping. Ray Zhang (张睿) will star as Leo Ku’s character, He Shuhuan. Du Fei, a role originally played by Alec Su, will be portrayed by Zhang Ruoyun (张若昀).

Nirvana in Fire <琅琊榜> star Wang Kai (王凯) will make a special supporting appearance, portraying Lu Erhao, the older brother of Ruping.

Wang Lin (王琳) will reprise her original role as Aunty Xue, Ruping’s power-hungry mother.

The original 1964 novel, one of Chiung Yao’s most popular works, follows 20-year-old Lu Yiping, the daughter of a former Chinese warlord who fled to Taiwan after the Communist Revolution. Living in poverty with her mother, Yiping swears revenge on her father, who lives in wealth with his second wife and family. The novel was first adapted into a 1965 Taiwanese film, followed by a 1973 Hong Kong drama adaptation with 

Louise Lee (李司棋) starring as Lu Yiping. Leanne Liu (劉雪華) starred as Lu Yiping in the 1986 Taiwanese drama remake. The 2001 Chinese version with Vicki Zhao was the fourth adaptation.

Source: Sina.cn

I really like this show, and was hoping they'll do a remake of this drama. It will be so great if ZLY plays the main character LYP becos she can materialize her dream to be a singer while qorking as an actress:D

probably false, I have been seeing this same rumor for years. However, she and Wang Kai are unlikely to take on a remake. The reason is that remakes usually get a lot of hate. At their level there is no added benefit of doing a remake and not one as popular as this one. 

It will probably be some rising actors or rookies that get casted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4