Jump to content

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread


sugarplum892
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello! I'm a big Zhao Li Ying fan since Legend of Lu Zhen and Cuo Dian Yuan Yang.  I'm really happy for all her success.  She's worked so hard against the odds, with so much opposition, didn't have the advantage of connections and didn't attend a top drama school but she is still one of the most talented top C-actresses.

 

I was just wondering does anyone know if Li Ying ever studied dancing or martial arts?  Sometimes some of her movements and action scenes in dramas seem like she has a dancer or martial arts background but I can't find any information to confirm this.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, marialeciram said:

Hello I am just new here.. I just wanna ask if there is a chance for Zanilia Zhang and William Chan.. I really love this couple..Is there any news for upcoming drama for them?

 

Welcome..So far it seems like ZLY is just good friend with all her CPs, as for she and WC, if they r tgtr, they r not admitting to it and as for any new drama with these 2, doubt it, they have done dramas tgtr twice already and I personally would really love to see her CP with HuGe  next in a drama.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, raziela said:

Hello! I'm a big Zhao Li Ying fan since Legend of Lu Zhen and Cuo Dian Yuan Yang.  I'm really happy for all her success.  She's worked so hard against the odds, with so much opposition, didn't have the advantage of connections and didn't attend a top drama school but she is still one of the most talented top C-actresses.

 

I was just wondering does anyone know if Li Ying ever studied dancing or martial arts?  Sometimes some of her movements and action scenes in dramas seem like she has a dancer or martial arts background but I can't find any information to confirm this.

 

Never read anything about that either..I just believe she just got the talent :), loved her 'dance' move in The Rise of a Tomboy :D

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

 

Never read anything about that either..I just believe she just got the talent :), loved her 'dance' move in The Rise of a Tomboy :D

 

I don't think she was trained professionally in dancing or martial arts either or I never heard of it. But I know she is very true to her crafts. She practiced and studied really hard. 

 

Here's an old clip of her practicing her sword skills. I can't read Vietnamese or Chinese, so I have no idea what the video is implying but she can really do damage if she tries to with her sword skills. Not bad! She can be a real action star if she wants to become one. Yingbao is gifted and talented!

 

Oh, I love her sexy, funny dance in Rise of The Tomboy too!!! 

 

 

Ooh can someone please translate what He Jiong and the others are saying about Li-Ying in Happy Camp?!?! Please????

Edited by JennaHViolet
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jewelsc said:

 

Welcome..So far it seems like ZLY is just good friend with all her CPs, as for she and WC, if they r tgtr, they r not admitting to it and as for any new drama with these 2, doubt it, they have done dramas tgtr twice already and I personally would really love to see her CP with HuGe  next in a drama.

Thank you so much jewelsc i really appreciate your reply..ZLY is a very good actress and beautiful as well..so glad to find this forum..

Edited by marialeciram
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, marialeciram said:

Hello I am just new here.. I just wanna ask if there is a chance for Zanilia Zhang and William Chan.. I really love this couple..Is there any news for upcoming drama for them?

 

Welcome! This is one of my favorite OTPs but sadly it seems like they are just friends. WC has some recent dating rumors and they haven't worked together in a while. They are also unlikely to work together in the close future, their fandoms don't get along due to their otp being really popular so I have seen them try to keep their distance. However, they are still friends from what I can tell. 

 

13 hours ago, raziela said:

Hello! I'm a big Zhao Li Ying fan since Legend of Lu Zhen and Cuo Dian Yuan Yang.  I'm really happy for all her success.  She's worked so hard against the odds, with so much opposition, didn't have the advantage of connections and didn't attend a top drama school but she is still one of the most talented top C-actresses.

 

I was just wondering does anyone know if Li Ying ever studied dancing or martial arts?  Sometimes some of her movements and action scenes in dramas seem like she has a dancer or martial arts background but I can't find any information to confirm this.

 

I don't think she has any training. She went to school for something else. 

Glad to have you here :lol:

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

 

Welcome! This is one of my favorite OTPs but sadly it seems like they are just friends. WC has some recent dating rumors and they haven't worked together in a while. They are also unlikely to work together in the close future, their fandoms don't get along due to their otp being really popular so I have seen them try to keep their distance. However, they are still friends from what I can tell. 

 

 

I don't think she has any training. She went to school for something else. 

Glad to have you here :lol:

Oh thank you mrsyooknit! Im so glad for the reply i received from you guys..Honestly i just watched the Mystic 9 and the Legend of Zu.. I was really hooked by their chatacters i thought really that they are couple because their dramas really make me inlove.. Does WC anf ZLY has their own relationship right now? Thanks

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, marialeciram said:

Oh thank you mrsyooknit! Im so glad for the reply i received from you guys..Honestly i just watched the Mystic 9 and the Legend of Zu.. I was really hooked by their chatacters i thought really that they are couple because their dramas really make me inlove.. Does WC anf ZLY has their own relationship right now? Thanks

I too love this CP for a very long time.  But I think they are very good friends.  WC was reportedly dating a brazilian model although apparently she has denied it amidst the hate messages that she has been receiving from his fan base.  Whereas LY has been kind of laying low profile as to whom she is dating.  Many speculations but it remained speculation and rumours until she comes out and admit it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

I too love this CP for a very long time.  But I think they are very good friends.  WC was reportedly dating a brazilian model although apparently she has denied it amidst the hate messages that she has been receiving from his fan base.  Whereas LY has been kind of laying low profile as to whom she is dating.  Many speculations but it remained speculation and rumours until she comes out and admit it.

Thank you frenchfan!So glad that theres a lot who likes WC and ZLY.I am hoping for them to have a comeback drama that has a happy ending..Coz i really cried a lot at The Legend of Zu.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, marialeciram said:

Thank you frenchfan!So glad that theres a lot who likes WC and ZLY.I am hoping for them to have a comeback drama that has a happy ending..Coz i really cried a lot at The Legend of Zu.

@marialeciram ZLY is very likeable and she has very good chemistry with most of her co-stars.  The fact that WC is very playful and managed to get her out of the shyness won a point in my esteem :) I like them in Legend of Zu but Mystic 9 was like WOW.  She was very very adorable there.  Have you watched it?  TBH, I only watched the parts where she appeared in LOL

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, JennaHViolet said:

 

I don't think she was trained professionally in dancing or martial arts either or I never heard of it. But I know she is very true to her crafts. She practiced and studied really hard. 

 

Here's an old clip of her practicing her sword skills. I can't read Vietnamese or Chinese, so I have no idea what the video is implying but she can really do damage if she tries to with her sword skills. Not bad! She can be a real action star if she wants to become one. Yingbao is gifted and talented!

 

Oh, I love her sexy, funny dance in Rise of The Tomboy too!!! 

 

 

Ooh can someone please translate what He Jiong and the others are saying about Li-Ying in Happy Camp?!?! Please????

HJ was saying that it is very difficult to what she was doing and must be careful not to get hurt.  He went on to explained that he tried and could not do it.  You do it in figure of 8 etc etc etc......then when LY did the movement very fast, the lady MC said "oh has the performance started already?  Looks like you were going to fly off with that movement"......basically they were teasing LY.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

@marialeciram ZLY is very likeable and she has very good chemistry with most of her co-stars.  The fact that WC is very playful and managed to get her out of the shyness won a point in my esteem :) I like them in Legend of Zu but Mystic 9 was like WOW.  She was very very adorable there.  Have you watched it?  TBH, I only watched the parts where she appeared in LOL

@frenchfan Yes i did watch Mystic 9..That is the first time i saw WC pairing with ZLY..she is really adorable, funny and very likeable! That is why i looked for another drama that both of them together and thats the time i saw The Legend of Zu.. I watched everything in it but i really cried a lot!( Specially the part that Yu'er was almost poisoned and Ding Li chooses her to die with that is so loveable!) Mystic 9 was really a thrill for every part that they were together..WC is so manly!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

HJ was saying that it is very difficult to what she was doing and must be careful not to get hurt.  He went on to explained that he tried and could not do it.  You do it in figure of 8 etc etc etc......then when LY did the movement very fast, the lady MC said "oh has the performance started already?  Looks like you were going to fly off with that movement"......basically they were teasing LY.

 

I love them for playfully teasing her. She's just so amazing!!! Thank you sooooo much for the translation! What a life saver!! <3 Thanks again!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, jewelsc said:

 

Never read anything about that either..I just believe she just got the talent :), loved her 'dance' move in The Rise of a Tomboy :D

 

21 hours ago, JennaHViolet said:

 

I don't think she was trained professionally in dancing or martial arts either or I never heard of it. But I know she is very true to her crafts. She practiced and studied really hard. 

 

Here's an old clip of her practicing her sword skills. I can't read Vietnamese or Chinese, so I have no idea what the video is implying but she can really do damage if she tries to with her sword skills. Not bad! She can be a real action star if she wants to become one. Yingbao is gifted and talented!

 

Oh, I love her sexy, funny dance in Rise of The Tomboy too!!! 

 

 

Ooh can someone please translate what He Jiong and the others are saying about Li-Ying in Happy Camp?!?! Please????

 

9 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I don't think she has any training. She went to school for something else. 

Glad to have you here :lol:

 

Thanks for your welcomes and replies everyone :)  Wow that is even more impressive that she has no formal training.  I guess she's just that naturally talented and very hardworking.  We picked the right person to be a fan of LOL! :D

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 23/03/2018 at 12:10 AM, raziela said:

 

 

 

Thanks for your welcomes and replies everyone :)  Wow that is even more impressive that she has no formal training.  I guess she's just that naturally talented and very hardworking.  We picked the right person to be a fan of LOL! :D

Indeed.  She is very hard working and she knew that she has to put in double effort since she has no connection and previous "training". So I guess she trained herself and speak to the more experienced actors and actresses for their advice.  I like her especially because she is so down to earth. 

On 23/03/2018 at 2:36 PM, minoku2209 said:

Power Star weekly ranking: 12th - 18th March 2018

ZLY remain at No 1

29496667_573060983069029_88059561236513129498144_573060999735694_65713842655102229512474_573061059735688_71626123374791129497751_573061086402352_607789867665073

cr as labelled/zlyfb

Awesome.  Wow.  Congrats Yingbao.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..