Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Congrats Yingbao!

Miss You top #1

[Love/Playing List] iQI Music List (02/26-03/06) Released!

◆ Champions: Wu Yifan @ Mr_ Fan & @ Zhao Liying "I miss you" to win! Wu Yifan's iconic bass is combined with Zhao Liying's light sound line. The smooth bassline touches people's lyrics and triggers emotional resonance.

◆ Runner-up: Zhang Yixing! Work hard hard again x "Goodbye Christmas" with clear piano playing as the background sound to create a sad lyrical genre, the little sheep sang winter affection in a warm voice.

◆ The third runner-up: @ Kelly in the text "decent", in 2018 the first burst of the movie "# 3: Goodbye former # #" in the text as the film actress and episode "decent" singer, not only acting online, Musical attainments are more outstanding, attractive and talented.

More list details: Ichigo music chart total list TOP30 2018/02 / 26-03 / 05 http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrbubidg.html

Spoiler

【爱·打榜】#爱奇艺音乐榜# (02/26-03/06)揭榜!

◆冠军:吴亦凡@Mr_凡先生 &@赵丽颖 《想你》夺冠!吴亦凡标志性的低音与赵丽颖轻盈的声线融合,流畅的bassline,触动人心的歌词,引发歌迷情感共鸣。

◆亚军:张艺兴@努力努力再努力x 《Goodbye Christmas(圣诞又至)》,以清澈的钢琴演奏为背景音,打造伤感抒情曲风,小绵羊用温润嗓音唱出冬日深情恋曲。

◆季军:@Kelly于文文 《体面》,在2018年首部爆款电影《#前任3:再见前任# 》中,于文文作为电影女主角兼插曲《体面》的演唱者,不仅演技在线,音乐造诣更是出众,有颜又有才。

更多榜单详情:爱奇艺音乐榜总榜 TOP30 2018/02/26-03/05
http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrbubidg.html

为爱豆打榜:http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrbubidg.html

28783019_1799023000129536_13578526361139

28577970_1799023793462790_83512905489423

cr & translated : zlyfb

• Like 6

On 06/03/2018 at 9:51 PM, jewelsc said:

It does seem like modern dramas get more opportunity to show on air much sooner compares to the historical/period dramas..and i'm sure OGT will show soon (to me summer is just a couple of months away, hey we've just celebrated the New Yr and we're already in March!!) and since i'm currently watching Siege In Fog (loving Elvis Han in it), it will just past the time for me :).  I was hoping Ruyi was going to show this yr, I was really anticipating it eventho it's about 90 episodes..:(

hehe I am watching Siege in Fog, pretty good so far... but gonna be another of those bittersweet love... Grrrr :bawling:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, reiko53 said:

hehe I am watching Siege in Fog, pretty good so far... but gonna be another of those bittersweet love... Grrrr :bawling:

Yeah..those era dramas r always done that way. I had intially watched it for the 2 male leads (such eye candies:D) but I started to realize I was actually watching it for the couples story, It made me so frustrating just watching their one-sided love but I also understood y the 'wife' being like that (hey, it's 2 hotties, who do I choose :lol:? just kidding)..But as i'm watching the lead actress Sun Yi, I was thinking she's a pretty and a good actress but y am I not drawn to her like I was with ZLY? To me SY is just a typical actress but LY is 'colorful' whenever she's onscreen..I think I am liking this drama so I will surely finish it even if coming out looking like a red-eyed ghost:)

• Like 5

I am not watching anything right now. Siege in Fog looked interesting but I know it was going to be melodramatic and possibly sad so I passed. Everything else looks bad :( 

This year has been pretty disappointing overall. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

44 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I am not watching anything right now. Siege in Fog looked interesting but I know it was going to be melodramatic and possibly sad so I passed. Everything else looks bad :( 

This year has been pretty disappointing overall. 

Me too, nothing interesting to watch....most of the dramas got bland actors or weird hairdo that bigger than the lady’ head and looked like beaver’s tails...

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

On 3/7/2018 at 8:43 PM, mrsyooknit said:

ZLY pics from her manager bday were trending so I also saw some rumors about OGT. Likely to air in June in Dragon TV.

MingLan is rumored to finish filming in April. 

Hope the rumors is true, I'm looking forward to June

DXxMUARU0AAggVt.jpg

[Microblogging week drama report : February 26 - March 4, 2018]

# 1 Allure Time/OGT

# 3 The Story of Minglan

DXxMVJLVoAAHD6c.jpg

cr as labelled/zlyfb

• Like 5

5 hours ago, cenching said:

Me too, nothing interesting to watch....most of the dramas got bland actors or weird hairdo that bigger than the lady’ head and looked like beaver’s tails...

:D:D:D you made me burst out laughing.  Ha ha ha.....You must be talking about GXT's hairdo in that drama that-I-can't-even-remember the name.  She has an extremely axkward hairdo indeed.  When I saw it I was like "What the HECK is that on top of your head??????"

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Congrats Yingbao! Our girl is awesome!:wub:

The network Taiwan opera popular artists selected from the 15-17 year artist new media index average Top10 representative of typical network Taiwanese artists.
Zhao Liying, Hu Ge, and Tang Hao ranked the top three!
28951025_1801065063258663_54355700023855

Cr & translated: zlyfb

• Like 7

Hey guys! If you have Weibo account or you know of any friends who have Weibo account, can you get share the link below and ask them to vote?

http://vote.weibo.com/poll/138666403

The vote is by MangoTV and I think the winner will have a month of publicity on their site or something. Currently ZLY is no 2 but the difference between her and the no 1 is less than a hundred votes!! So we really need all the votes we can get. Appreciate it lots! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Hey guys! If you have Weibo account or you know of any friends who have Weibo account, can you get share the link below and ask them to vote?

http://vote.weibo.com/poll/138666403

The vote is by MangoTV and I think the winner will have a month of publicity on their site or something. Currently ZLY is no 2 but the difference between her and the no 1 is less than a hundred votes!! So we really need all the votes we can get. Appreciate it lots! 

Thanks for the link. Let's vote but so sad i don't have Weibo account :( Anyway i'll forward to my friend the link. And I hope our Yingbao will be the champion.

28660935_565168827191578_590961411349821

cr as labelled

• Like 5