Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

21 minutes ago, cenching said:

@jewelsc @frenchfan

Holiday is completely over in China....so we will see more of her.....:lol:

:D

Btw, I just realized that ZLY didn’t blink even once in that ads.....:o

Wow..ur very observant..she really didn't blink..all I noticed was her lovely hair and cheeks :D

• LOL 1

@frenchfan

Thank you, Darling....:) The roots of my severe migraine is the weird changes of my eyeglasses prescription, the left was decreases by more  than -100 and the right was increases by -100.... I am using a Nikon lenses so it takes time to process it in Japan. Since it’s easier and faster to change my contacts prescription I am using more contacts temporarily while waiting for my Nikon but I am having more migraine if staring at the screens with contacts only...that’s why I am less online now until end of next week when my Nikon arrive....

• Sad 6

19 hours ago, cenching said:

@frenchfan

Thank you, Darling....:) The roots of my severe migraine is the weird changes of my eyeglasses prescription, the left was decreases by more  than -100 and the right was increases by -100.... I am using a Nikon lenses so it takes time to process it in Japan. Since it’s easier and faster to change my contacts prescription I am using more contacts temporarily while waiting for my Nikon but I am having more migraine if staring at the screens with contacts only...that’s why I am less online now until end of next week when my Nikon arrive....

@cenching

get-well-soon-12.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 05/03/2018 at 1:32 AM, cenching said:

@frenchfan

I totally did not realised that Nikon does contact lens as well. And yes @cenching hope you recover fully soon! I missed LY so much ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wish she have some magazines cover or CF 

2 hours ago, reiko53 said:

I totally did not realised that Nikon does contact lens as well. And yes @cenching hope you recover fully soon! I missed LY so much ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wish she have some magazines cover or CF 

Sorry, maybe I didn’t make it clear. Nikon doesn’t do contact lens but prescription lenses which absolutely great...since I use Nikon I cannot use other lenses anymore....

Thank you for the thought and wishes...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cenching said:

Sorry, maybe I didn’t make it clear. Nikon doesn’t do contact lens but prescription lenses which absolutely great...since I use Nikon I cannot use other lenses anymore....

Thank you for the thought and wishes...

Ah I see... yea I think Nikon quality is trust-able. I saw some news going around that Minglan has been pushed to 2019 and I am not surprised given that the quota for Gu Zhuang dramas has been decreased significantly means the TV network can only broadcast those that can bring in $$$.... still no news on Ruyi broadcasting date :( I hope OGT can show soon!!!! 

• Like 1

@cenching I hope you feel better 

4 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Ah I see... yea I think Nikon quality is trust-able. I saw some news going around that Minglan has been pushed to 2019 and I am not surprised given that the quota for Gu Zhuang dramas has been decreased significantly means the TV network can only broadcast those that can bring in $$$.... still no news on Ruyi broadcasting date :( I hope OGT can show soon!!!! 

Ruyi will no air any time soon :(. If you think about it all the historical dramas with no so popular actors are being sold to online streaming websites. Even Secrets of the Three Kingdoms was sold to Tencent.  

OGT should have no problems since it is a modern drama, but I think it is slated for Summer since ZLY has a lot of young fans.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

It does seem like modern dramas get more opportunity to show on air much sooner compares to the historical/period dramas..and i'm sure OGT will show soon (to me summer is just a couple of months away, hey we've just celebrated the New Yr and we're already in March!!) and since i'm currently watching Siege In Fog (loving Elvis Han in it), it will just past the time for me :).  I was hoping Ruyi was going to show this yr, I was really anticipating it eventho it's about 90 episodes..:(

• Like 2

On 05/03/2018 at 8:04 AM, minoku2209 said:

Let's watch MK3. Here most complete version of HD with english sub

cr uploader

Video unavailable :(

4 hours ago, minoku2209 said:
Sypnosis and more pics at the link

She is gorgeous in deep blue colour.  It suits her.  Plus with her light make up, it made her look fresh, young and really gorgeous.  I am so totally looking forward to Minglan.  I saw some BTS and this looked to be good.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Video unavailable :(

She is gorgeous in deep blue colour.  It suits her.  Plus with her light make up, it made her look fresh, young and really gorgeous.  I am so totally looking forward to Minglan.  I saw some BTS and this looked to be good.

Oh wow so sorry that u missed it,  i'm glad I got to see it b4 they took it down (somehow I knew it was gonna happened) I saw minoku2209 posted it and I watched it right away..thanks @minoku2209 :) 

• Like 1