Quantcast

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

Congrats to li ying keep it up.:grin:

Miss watching li ying on screen already...

I just finish watching " customize happiness" Im imagining that the lead actress is li ying since her personality is similar to the role she's portraying...its just a sad ending, how I wish there is a part 2..but sadly the lead actor is gone already...:(

I followed "stay with me" it should have been a great drama if they didnt keep it repetitive...the actors are so great.( joey chen, wang kai, kimi)...I still mange to finish it though...and glad its a happy ending...just so sad that ( kimi) is in heaven already...such a lost..:(

Next to watch( Destined to love you):grin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope she is happy and that everything works out. Like lxands said most actresses her generation are going for older guys. I mean older guys are more likely to settle down and be looking for a real r

Hey guys! This is my first post and I might not post too often in the future, but I just wanted to drop by and let everyone on this thread know that I really appreciate all the updates on Liying. This

I'm wondering wether these haters are truly hate ZLY or they hate her because they are being paid to do so.   100% agree with you, we should not respond to this. Let the rubbish remain be

I only made a weibo account just to vote for Li-Ying. She is worth navigating foreign language for! Lol

I've also been deprived of her. So I went back to re-watch her old dramas again. Which reminds me, I forgot she even had dimples because in PA, everyone's face was just so white and blemishes free! But in CDYY, her dimples took center stage! I just love her spunky personality and that mischievous grin. She's a joy to watch! 

• Like 7
18 hours ago, Jenna Hossain said:

I only made a weibo account just to vote for Li-Ying. She is worth navigating foreign language for! Lol

I've also been deprived of her. So I went back to re-watch her old dramas again. Which reminds me, I forgot she even had dimples because in PA, everyone's face was just so white and blemishes free! But in CDYY, her dimples took center stage! I just love her spunky personality and that mischievous grin. She's a joy to watch! 

I actually discovered her in Female Prime Minister then slowly began to watch other dramas.  I was totally hooked with CDYY and Shan Shan come eat.  She looked awesome indeed.  I have been an ardent fan since.  

• Like 6
1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

I actually discovered her in Female Prime Minister then slowly began to watch other dramas.  I was totally hooked with CDYY and Shan Shan come eat.  She looked awesome indeed.  I have been an ardent fan since.  

Ditto..same here and in that same order :lol:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

I discovered her by accident on YouTube from watching Ice Fantasy behind the footages. I was like what is Princess Agents? Who is this girl with this gigantic, anime-like eyes? Watched the first episode subbed in English and I got hooked right from the starts. Her acting was very natural and good. From then, I became curious and began watching Noble Aspirations, Boss and Me and got she was so damn cute and fluffy. Her acting beats all the other actress I watched in the past.

I actually gave up watching Chinese drama but came back for hers! I love her in Female Prime Minister! In fact, I love her in all her dramas. So far....I've watched all her dramas repeatedly and still haven't got sick of anyone of them yet. 

• Like 8
6 hours ago, frenchfan said:

5 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Ditto..same here and in that same order :lol:

same you guys :lol::lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Wow awesome!

News today 10 ambulances which ZLY donated at Bazaar Star charity night 2016-2017 was sent to designated area, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region for public used. Looking forward to it (cr translation: zlyfb)

DYAASXrVMAEFZ0T.jpg

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Wow awesome!

News today 10 ambulances which ZLY donated at Bazaar Star charity night 2016-2017 was sent to designated area, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region for public used. Looking forward to it (cr translation: zlyfb)

DYAASXrVMAEFZ0T.jpg

She contribute every year which is nice :wink:   

• Like 4

Loved all the Minglan's stills..I have to say that Minglan updates us with stills almost every month since filming and yet OGT only a few handful, since rumor has it that it may air in June, i'm hoping there will at least be a promotion b4 like a press con or more trailers.

• Like 6