[Taiwanese Drama 2016] Refresh Man 後菜鳥的燦爛時代

sugarplum892

@cooleet said:-

Can someone please explain to me the meaning of "refresh man"?

Someone who stays in one place for a long period of time without showing any progress hence not moving forward i.e. refreshing a slow webpage. 

Zi Yu's Dad look like a Mafia boss LoL! A total contrast to his clean cut son. That ambush tactic the Sales Team did to convince his Dad was freaking hilarious. FINALLY Wen Kai stepped up and showed Yu Tang his feelings. I thought we were never goin' to see them kiss.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG this ep was warm, and beautiful, but i am afraid of  things are going to  get complicated for them because of  the company. I do not know but i think  the ZY father is going to make things dificult for them , and maybe YT could  be blackmailed  because he wants her to be her daugther in law. If i am  not wrong,  ZY said to AS that  he was  going to fight until the end. 

Course there are 9 ep left and anything can happen. I hope we can see them being happy al least for a few episodes more.

:heart::heart:

https://mobile.facebook.com/aaronyanmusic/photos/a.103270539754893.7199.102954753119805/1003874196361185/?type=3&source=48&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1003874196361185%3Atl_objid.1003874196361185&__tn__=E

I cant keep my mouth close (lol) after seeing what joanne gave aaron as a gift. Maybe we will have pleasure enjoying another kisses of our otp in the next episodes  with this magical mouthwash product :))))) 

Guys did you watch eng sub?

I watched today and I think they are giving the hints of the upcoming bad future...

-ZY is telling her I convinced my father I will talk with you when I returned back and his father told YT I accept it if you be my daughter in law..and ZY said her he was sincere about his words! I think he convinced with one condition and that is bringing her as a bride and he said don't worry papa, ZY will talk with her she will say I can't, I love WK or just reject him and he will be so sad and his father gonna say I give-up from Mei Mei ıf she rejected you. for able to rescue team 3 and maybe WK she will accept ZY's offer at later episodes!

-I couldn't get how her mother died that day but at trailer she was learning new things about her mother and ı guess she will learn everyday the mom was preparing a dinner for WK with thinking he will come but he is not coming and that day she is again going to buy egg for him with thinking he will come and somehow she will die maybe bc of tumor or maybe smth gonna happen that day. like how drama ended with WK's words.."than thats the reason she get out,.. for me" like YT will accuse him with saying she waited you, requested you but you didnt care and she died"..yeah ridiculous but ıts going to that scenario! I wonder how they will make it logical but ıt looks like there is beyond it.

I feel they will break up bc of the fight after this incident and she will choose ZY bc of Mei Mei...:(

@evok I've been re-watching it over and over since English subs came out. :phew: Yep! I see both of those things coming as well. I hope we get another full episode of cute before that happens though since we still have 9 episodes left. 

I really hope they let WK/YT stay together and work things out as a couple but I'm prepared for the inevitable breaking up that seems to be heading our way. Isn't ZY's mom the one who talked to WK before though? I think she knows that WK loves YT based on conversations she's had with both of them. So in the end, she may be the one that puts a stop to the "daughter in law" shenanigans ZY's dad seems to be pushing.

I was hoping they wouldn't pull in this kind of stuff where company work gets mixed with personal feelings because there's plenty of problems still left between WK and YT to be cleared up, but it looks like they're going to mix work with pleasure here; again. I swear, if YT ends up married to ZY [like FILWBOM] I will be livid! I still think that was the most asinine plotline the writer could have come up with to break up the OTP and I really don't want to see them kill the momentum they have going right now. 

7 hours ago, phikyl said:

@evok 

I really hope they let WK/YT stay together and work things out as a couple but I'm prepared for the inevitable breaking up that seems to be heading our way. Isn't ZY's mom the one who talked to WK before though? I think she knows that WK loves YT based on conversations she's had with both of them. So in the end, she may be the one that puts a stop to the "daughter in law" shenanigans ZY's dad seems to be pushing.

no, she was the wife of "YOURS" company owner...the company that devil head secretary is working...we still don't know who is ZY's mother...:mellow: 

lol new teaser 3th kiss

lol give some break, dears..haha...ıt looks like directors want to stay natural about portraying couple relation...Couples kisses every time so why we have to tell love story with one kiss and rest?....

I guess Aaron and Joanna was actually giving the "HINT" at the interview about that bridge kiss!

After Aaron and Joanne finished filming the kiss scene, both of them said, “After kissing once, there will be no problem if we had to kiss another 100 times.

sure they already filmed this kiss scenes when interview happened! you jackals!! :lol:

Guest moo1304

so sweet!!!this time YT initiated the kiss!!

i just hope that they'll hv kiss scenes for the rest episodes

full preview:

so the shop owner said that WK purposely lose to YT

BTS

@evok Ah ok. Thanks! I'll have to go back and see what company ZY is heir apparent of. I was certain it was YOURS but I could be wrong. 

Haha! Wen Kai is so busted now! He's just lucky that Yu Tang loves him and isn't going to flip out about him not only helping her, but also purposely losing to her when they were younger. And what the heck is on that puzzle?!!? The curiosity is going to be the death of me! YT, I put puzzles together in my spare time. Send it over here and give me a couple hours! :lol:

Oh mahhhhh gaaawwwwwdddddddddddddddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kpopfans99 @moo1304 Thank you for the 2nd preview for ep 12. IS IT SUNDAY YET????!!!!!!!!!!!! These two will be the death of me real soon. It's only Ep 12 and they're so cute and loveable right now. With 8 more episodes to go, I just know there's going to be obstacles. I hope the scriptwriter don't break them up. Just let them work through it TOGETHER!!! Why is the week going by so slow....

Aaron & Joanne's offscreen friendship is just as sizzling as onscreen. I love their witty replies/comments on Facebook with each other. Joanne uploaded a picture of her & ZY yesterday saying that she read a fan's comment that he/she thought they make a good pair/combo ... Wang Noodle with Fish Soup (Yu Tong name said slightly off tone in Mandarin is "fish soup" as well). Joanne commented back "Really? What type of fish soup?" The fan didn't have an answer. However, Aaron commented back in a jealous huff ... LOL!!!! He said "What's so good about it? It's not good at all? Wang Noodle and Fish Soup would only make the fish soup lose it's taste of freshness and sweetness and go bad. Excuse me if I don't thumbs up/like it (in regards to her FB post)." LOL!!! Later on, Joanne commented back "the world's most childish baby!" Aaron replied back with an angry emoticon!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA ... Ahhhh, these two, I just can't .... :grin:  BTW, the actor who portrays ZY (forgot his name) also commented on Aaron's jealous tizzy ... but I forgot what he said.

For those who have Facebook, do follow/like them. Their comments to one another are a hoot!!!

@whome I saw that too! Lol! The whole comment exchange was hilarious! Did Aaron ever figure out what to send back to Joanne after she sent him the mouthwash? 

And yes, these two are going to be the death of me but at least it's in a good way! Looks like I get my wish for at least 1 more happy episode before the angst. So maybe we'll get lucky and YT/WK will work through things together? 

One thing I’m sure of: WK finally got the girl he’s been in love with for who knows how long. There’s no way that he’ll give up without a fight this time around since he knows she loves him back.

Edited to add: ZY's actor says something about making a soup to make Wen Kai forget Yu Tang. :lol:

3 hours ago, phikyl said:

@evok Ah ok. Thanks! I'll have to go back and see what company ZY is heir apparent of. I was certain it was YOURS but I could be wrong. 

his father is belong a company with initials S..I can't also remember the name but ıts called so many times at last episodes ahh anyway...that nice lady is wife of this guy and he is the owner of the yours..

nrYvMM.png

but we still don't know ıf yours and S...has connection but I also feel we would see this lady again at upcoming episodes

I also wonder about that puzzle..I think there is a reason for her not able to finish it bc director want us to see at late r episodes..like we talked about...I feel ıts a photo...I started to think ıt would be photo of her mom...unknown photo of her from last day maybe...or a love message from WK!..ıts very interesting they are not giving any hint about that puzzle...what kind of image would be a big surprise for her?...WK also want her to finish it immediately..

21 minutes ago, evok said:

I also wonder about that puzzle..I think there is a reason for her not able to finish it bc director want us to see at late r episodes..like we talked about...I feel ıts a photo...I started to think ıt would be photo of her mom...unknown photo of her from last day maybe...or a love message from WK!..ıts very interesting they are not giving any hint about that puzzle...what kind of image would be a big surprise for her?...WK also want her to finish it immediately..

I was thinking it might be a picture of the moment WK realized he was in love with YT because even in high school, he was thinking about being with YT long term ["wait for me", promising YT's mom he would take care of YT, etc]. Also thought it might be cute if it was combined with a proposal but I doubt it'll be that since they just started officially dating. Maybe it could be a group photo of WK + YT's family and WK is looking at YT in the photo? Counting down the days until we get to see what it is! Based on the puzzle pieces though, it's a very colorful picture. That's all I've got! :lol:

Just remembered; the company ZY is heir of is called "Shinway". 

@evok Lol! Or something to illicit jealousy from YT [FILWBOM wedding photo :P]? Maybe there's some more "revenge" behind the puzzle. I found all of those scenes pretty funny/cute. :D

Archived